"Can You Open Your Heart?" - a Rika pseudo-route

WORDS WORDS WORDS

Titus

Re: ASDFGTHYUJKILK

Post by Titus »

ZD101 wrote:Is this still being worked on?
It's dead bro no it isn't, we just don't know if he'll update it. It's best to PM Rikabro about this.
What if life had a soundtrack similar to Katawa Shoujo's ?
Panthour

Re: Rika Story - updated 5/15/2012 (mature content)

Post by Panthour »

What's happening with this, I was really enjoying it but it's been over a month and nothing :(
S-Class Wizard. Emi is my waifu.
Rikabro

Post by Rikabro »

I'm really sorry. I have been working on it (a LOT lately) and I plan on posting it within the next couple of days.

I would have said something earlier but I've been avoiding this place like a guy who owes money to the mafia. It's rude of me to leave this without an update for so long and I honestly apologize. I need something that I'm satisfied with, which is my main challenge.

Anyways, I didn't want to bump this again until I had something new, but I figured I at least owed an update.
Writer for Familiarity. I also have an anime blog.
Bagheera

Post by Bagheera »

Rikabro wrote:I'm really sorry. I have been working on it (a LOT lately) and I plan on posting it within the next couple of days.

I would have said something earlier but I've been avoiding this place like a guy who owes money to the mafia. It's rude of me to leave this without an update for so long and I honestly apologize. I need something that I'm satisfied with, which is my main challenge.

Anyways, I didn't want to bump this again until I had something new, but I figured I at least owed an update.
Take your time. You shouldn't post until you're satisfied with your efforts, and you're not on a deadline. We'll wait. And no, you don't owe us a thing (though it is good to know the story is still active!).
Girls: Emi = Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Shizune = Rin
Routes: Rin = Shizune > Emi > Lilly = Hanako

Titus

Post by Titus »

Bagheera wrote:We'll wait. And no, you don't owe us a thing
Except your credibility as a writer that delivers and doesn't treat its fans like shit because they think this story is the highlight of everyone's lives :mrgreen:
We'll wait
People will fucking drop it in enough time, friend. I'm not lambasting Rikabro at all, but in response to your post, if Rikabro didn't reply ITT alot of us would start to lose faith that this would ever finish.
What if life had a soundtrack similar to Katawa Shoujo's ?
Roamin12

Post by Roamin12 »

Rikabro wrote:I'm really sorry. I have been working on it (a LOT lately) and I plan on posting it within the next couple of days.

Take your time, quality over quantity. (Would that saying be appropriate for this? I think it is.)
First Play through: Lilly>Hanako>Emi>Rin>Shizune
Second Play Through: Hanako>Rin>Lilly>Shizune>Emi
I'm a music enthusiast.
DissapointBro

Post by DissapointBro »

This is dead right? :C
Scissorlips

Post by Scissorlips »

DissapointBro wrote:This is dead right? :C
No, it isn't. I spoke with the author just yesterday and he still has plans to finish it.

[Pastebin] [Familiarity]
Your troubles shall cease, and you will know peace.

Wolfiermz

Post by Wolfiermz »

Thanks for the reply!
I sent a PM to the author just to make sure, but i'll take your word for an account.
Can't wait for the following chapters :b
Helbereth

Post by Helbereth »

For some reason, having read through this, I have a song in my head reminiscent of Rika's previous relationship.

My Immortal

In any case, I've just finished reading this (I went back and forth between this and a few other fanfics over the past week), and I'm thoroughly pleased with how it's turned out. It would fit perfectly into the original VN, and still have its own ups and downs. Very well thought-out and brilliantly done.

I still want to see that epilogue, though.

"How can you live with yourself?" Is a powerful question.
IlikePie

Post by IlikePie »

I really wish this was in the game, and dah heck I was supposed to be signed in XD

Made you look
ShinigamiKenji

Post by ShinigamiKenji »

Great work. I kinda of wanted to see it in version 1.1 of KS. Any of the devs are interested? :D

Not trying to bump the story or trying to hurry you up, but last scene was posted quite a while ago. Busy with work or some kind of mental block?

Sorry if I should have used a PM instead, but seeing as last reply was more than 2 weeks ago, maybe the thought of someone still replying and looking for the end of this amazing story could cheer you up. I believe most writers need to be press... I mean, cheered up by his readers. :twisted:

And maybe make someone will think you posted something...

But seriously, don't feel pressured. I, at least, still have plenty of stories to read and no matter what will follow this story to the very end.

P.S.: Seriously, I think some of Hisao's bad choices for words is rubbing off me...
Xanatos wrote:Shinigami...Kenji. Oh, you poor guy. You have my sympathies. :lol: But at least with you around, our supple Japanese women won't be raped by lesbians. :mrgreen: ...Actually, that'd be pretty hot

:lol:
Avatar made by OtakuNinja. Yeah, it would be pretty badass if it happened, don't you think?
Silentcook
Carelessly Cooking You

Post by Silentcook »

ShinigamiKenji wrote:Great work. I kinda of wanted to see it in version 1.1 of KS. Any of the devs are interested? :D
*ahem*

No, not really. :evil:
Shattering your dreams since '94. I also fought COVID in '20 and '21, and all I got was this lousy forum sig.

ShinigamiKenji

Post by ShinigamiKenji »

Silentcook wrote:
ShinigamiKenji wrote:Great work. I kinda of wanted to see it in version 1.1 of KS. Any of the devs are interested? :D
*ahem*

Awwww... :(
Damn, I don't have Emi's puppy eyes, and I'm not even a pretty girl in the first place.
Xanatos wrote:Shinigami...Kenji. Oh, you poor guy. You have my sympathies. :lol: But at least with you around, our supple Japanese women won't be raped by lesbians. :mrgreen: ...Actually, that'd be pretty hot

:lol:
Avatar made by OtakuNinja. Yeah, it would be pretty badass if it happened, don't you think?
LOL WUT

Post by LOL WUT »

ShinigamiKenji wrote:
Silentcook wrote:
*ahem*

Awwww... :(
Damn, I don't have Emi's puppy eyes, and I'm not even a pretty girl in the first place.
Hey it does not matter what is on the outside, it is what's inside that counts.
That may or may not count as flirting.
Unless you are a guy.
Then... uh...
Shit.
What to say?
Oh I got one!
If you are a guy than I am just giving you friendly advice.
Xanatos I'm Sorry.
Xanatos wrote: I was totally going to include the leaf. Otherwise it's just a Ken(ji) doll because I can't model cocks from nothing.
Hello! Did I mention that I have a form of Arrythmia?
LOL WUT: I Am Feeling The Urge To Get More Posts Than You By The End Of The Year. May The Best Man Win
Xanatos: Bring it, Clifford.
JOIN US