Shower Scenes

WORDS WORDS WORDS

Helbereth

Re: Shower Scenes

Post by Helbereth »

nemz wrote:
Oddball wrote:You'd think he'd be smart enough not to walk around carying a box labled toxic and biohazard. ... wouldn't you?
Honestly? No. Oh he'd realize his error halfway through and panic, drawing all the more attention to himself, but in the spur of the moment I can easily him casually strolling around campus with a box of girl's clothing marked with warning labels. Perhaps people would even mistake it for a bomb or something.
You can be intelligent and still do stupid things. Sometimes we don't see how stupid something is until someone else points it out. In this case, that realization might not come until he's being flagged over by the security guard. I wouldn't put it past Hisao to think the problem is wrapped tightly inside the box without noticing the labels - or registering that he notices them, anyway.
Karl_Ravech

Post by Karl_Ravech »

Helbereth wrote:
nemz wrote:
Oddball wrote:You'd think he'd be smart enough not to walk around carying a box labled toxic and biohazard. ... wouldn't you?
Honestly? No. Oh he'd realize his error halfway through and panic, drawing all the more attention to himself, but in the spur of the moment I can easily him casually strolling around campus with a box of girl's clothing marked with warning labels. Perhaps people would even mistake it for a bomb or something.
You can be intelligent and still do stupid things. Sometimes we don't see how stupid something is until someone else points it out. In this case, that realization might not come until he's being flagged over by the security guard. I wouldn't put it past Hisao to think the problem is wrapped tightly inside the box without noticing the labels - or registering that he notices them, anyway.

Guard: What the hell are you doing with women's clothing ?

Hisao: I, uh, wear them. Like, cross-dressing is not against the rules at Yamaku, is it?
Hoitash

Post by Hoitash »

And the hilarity thickens. Excellent.
"Who are you, that do not know your history?" -Ulysses
Misha Time: United States of Misha Meet the Hakamichis
Awesome, served on the rocks: Hisao and Kenji- Master Detectives! (Check out the Archive for more!)
I wrote a book! Brythain edited it! If you like mystery and history please consider: A Sister's Habit
"You are absolutely insane. And entertaining." -griffon8
EchoGarrote

Post by EchoGarrote »

Also, Murphy's law dictates that if he walked across campus with the box, then something would happen to cause said box to open and all of the contents within to fly out into the air, like a cloud of frilly dandelion seeds, and then one of the more delicate articles would land upon Hisao's brow.
Long live Emperor Norton.
Helbereth

Post by Helbereth »

EchoGarrote wrote:Also, Murphy's law dictates that if he walked across campus with the box, then something would happen to cause said box to open and all of the contents within to fly out into the air, like a cloud of frilly dandelion seeds, and then one of the more delicate articles would land upon Hisao's brow.
Yes, and it would be in the middle of the day during a break of some kind while there's crowds of people all around the schoolyard.

Had she not been among the girls trapped in his room, I could see a repeat of the 'Kenji's package' sequence involving Shizune, in which she causes the contents to fall out of the box or be revealed in some way - followed by Hisao attempting to dumbly explain to a deaf girl why he's carrying a box of women's clothes around campus.

Why do I have these kinds of thoughts when i'm on the verge of sleep?
Karl_Ravech

Post by Karl_Ravech »

Helbereth wrote:
EchoGarrote wrote:Also, Murphy's law dictates that if he walked across campus with the box, then something would happen to cause said box to open and all of the contents within to fly out into the air, like a cloud of frilly dandelion seeds, and then one of the more delicate articles would land upon Hisao's brow.
Yes, and it would be in the middle of the day during a break of some kind while there's crowds of people all around the schoolyard.

Had she not been among the girls trapped in his room, I could see a repeat of the 'Kenji's package' sequence involving Shizune, in which she causes the contents to fall out of the box or be revealed in some way - followed by Hisao attempting to dumbly explain to a deaf girl why he's carrying a box of women's clothes around campus.

Why do I have these kinds of thoughts when i'm on the verge of sleep?

Murphy's Law means in a billion (or perhaps trillion) trials, that would be one of the possibilities, as well as him being struck dead by a pea sized meteorite right in his sternum - not that the worst possible outcome will come true
The Hero Hartmut

Post by The Hero Hartmut »

I believe that would be Fingale's Law, if one was being persnickety about it.
Helbereth

Post by Helbereth »

The Hero Hartmut wrote:I believe that would be Fingale's Law, if one was being persnickety about it.
The hell is Fingale's Law?

Murphy's Law is: Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong.
Karl_Ravech

Post by Karl_Ravech »

Helbereth wrote:
The Hero Hartmut wrote:I believe that would be Fingale's Law, if one was being persnickety about it.
The hell is Fingale's Law?

Murphy's Law is: Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong.

But people keep wrongly attribute it to everything can can go wrong will go wrong ... all at the same time

it means let's say a car is made, some of the wiring may get singed in the engine compartment due to heat, over time it will burn and whatever depends on it (a sensor, perhaps) will malfunction ... given that enough cars are made so that scenario will play out ... i.e. it's a part that COULD go wrong, and with a large enough sample pool, it WILL go wrong
EmiBro

Post by EmiBro »

Oh god. Oh god no. I quickly turned around to face the door. If I make it out of this alive, I'm buying baggier pajamas.

"So, average size?' Miki whispered a bit too loudly.

"Maybe bigger. It's hard to tell in those PJs," Emi replied back, neither of them quite seeming to get the hang of whispering. This was followed by a loud laugh from Misha and some irritated sighs from Lilly. I really wanted to start beating my head against the door, but I was afraid somebody might try and stop me. Physical contact with a hot naked woman right now would probably just make this worse.
So is Lilly sighing because the others are being so immature, or is she irritated that she can't see Hisao's boner?
LOL WUT

Post by LOL WUT »

EmiBro wrote:
Oh god. Oh god no. I quickly turned around to face the door. If I make it out of this alive, I'm buying baggier pajamas.

"Maybe bigger. It's hard to tell in those PJs," Emi replied back, neither of them quite seeming to get the hang of whispering. This was followed by a loud laugh from Misha and some irritated sighs from Lilly. I really wanted to start beating my head against the door, but I was afraid somebody might try and stop me. Physical contact with a hot naked woman right now would probably just make this worse.
So is Lilly sighing because the others are being so immature, or is she irritated that she can't see Hisao's boner?
Well it is obvious because of her "healthy adolescent sex drive" that she is upset that they are being immature.

Jeez, you would think someone would catch the hints.
Nah I'm just busting your chops.
Xanatos I'm Sorry.
Xanatos wrote: I was totally going to include the leaf. Otherwise it's just a Ken(ji) doll because I can't model cocks from nothing.
Hello! Did I mention that I have a form of Arrythmia?
LOL WUT: I Am Feeling The Urge To Get More Posts Than You By The End Of The Year. May The Best Man Win
Xanatos: Bring it, Clifford.
JOIN US
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

EmiBro wrote:

Can't it be both?
Not Dead Yet
Hoitash

Post by Hoitash »

Oddball wrote:
EmiBro wrote:

Can't it be both?
Hmm, she may need to "see" it with her hands, then.

I'm way too involved...
"Who are you, that do not know your history?" -Ulysses
Misha Time: United States of Misha Meet the Hakamichis
Awesome, served on the rocks: Hisao and Kenji- Master Detectives! (Check out the Archive for more!)
I wrote a book! Brythain edited it! If you like mystery and history please consider: A Sister's Habit
"You are absolutely insane. And entertaining." -griffon8
badmanslayer04

Post by badmanslayer04 »

This is definitely one of my favourites on here I have read it three times, looking forward to the next chapter
Helbereth

Post by Helbereth »

Hoitash wrote:
Oddball wrote:
EmiBro wrote: So is Lilly sighing because the others are being so immature, or is she irritated that she can't see Hisao's boner?
Can't it be both?
Hmm, she may need to "see" it with her hands, then.

I'm way too involved...
How did this devolve into a discussion on the etiquette of describing a phallus to the visually impaired?

I just wanted to write that sentence. Carry on.