Dr. Robotnik

KS Golf

Post by Dr. Robotnik »

I imagine it would turn out like this.
Emibro, [Hanabro], [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, [Two-timer]
WorldlyWiseman

Re: KS Golf

Post by WorldlyWiseman »

Lilly drives from hole 18, ball lands on the green at hole 1.

Shizune and Hideaki get into a race to see who can hit all of the sand traps.

Kenji spends the whole game checking his clubs for traps and attempting to sabotage the clubs of the others, forgets to play at all.

Rin plays hacky-sack with one of the balls, just shrugs at anyone who questions her about it.

Emi and Hisao go off into the woods to find Emi's ball, and aren't seen until it's time to leave.

Hanako stays on the put-put course, has a blast.
Hanako's favorite joke is The Aristocrats, but she never tells it because Lilly finds it really offensive. Instead, she practices her delivery in front of a mirror when she's alone. It's the only time she never stammers.
horizon

Post by horizon »

Misha steals a golf cart and spends all the time cruising around like crazy.
Sgt_Frog

Post by Sgt_Frog »

I think Lilly would be pretty good at golf, and not just because she's Scottish (golf was invented in Scotland, you know). She just needs someone to point her in the right direction and tell her apprximately how far away the hole is.
Erenussocrates

Post by Erenussocrates »

Sgt_Frog wrote:I think Lilly would be pretty good at golf, and not just because she's Scottish (golf was invented in Scotland, you know). She just needs someone to point her in the right direction and tell her apprximately how far away the hole is.
I agree on this, haha