Are there going to be any bro routes?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

PCJedi

Re: Are there going to be any bro routes?

Post by PCJedi »

Ahahahahaha! Nice comic there. I never knew Shizune and Misha had such a taste for Homolust. Also, random plot-device Emi was random. But yeah, I liked Manly Picnic end quite a bit, it was my third favorite ending in fact, after Shizune and Rin.
Love is Blind. God is Love. Lilly is Blind.

Then, is Lilly God?
Xevo

Post by Xevo »

"Are there going to be any bro routes?"

NO.
I already had the kenji route at the first try in ACT1, so I'd be totally dead if I'd get a "bro" route in the full version..
"Anal." - Emi
"I merely have a healthy adolescent sex drive." - Lilly
"The problem is in your pants." - Rin
"I'll tutor you." - Misha
"...?" - Shizune

I approve.
U.T. Raptor

Post by U.T. Raptor »

PCJedi wrote:I never knew Shizune and Misha had such a taste for Homolust.
They're women, so of course they do...
PCJedi

Post by PCJedi »

U.T. Raptor wrote:
Well yeah, if you look at it that way... Speaking of them though, I'd kill for a nice yuri scene somewhere in Shizune's route.
Love is Blind. God is Love. Lilly is Blind.

Then, is Lilly God?
Metsuki Minamoru

Post by Metsuki Minamoru »

While a Kenji route would be good, I'd prefer the nurse, only because he's good-looking and reminds me of Gin.
Rozen

Post by Rozen »

WASSHOI wrote:Its funny how many people would like a Kenji route. MANLY PICNIC is an ending many people enjoyed. Many people would like a route with Kenji where you don't end op with a BAD END.

I personally would like to se one too, mainly because I think Kenji is just such a fun character. I even tried writing under his personality in a pretty short fic I made, I ended up having more fun typing his parts up than I thought. I'd love to see more scenes with him, and even if there isn't an actual "relationship" route with him like many people I've read actually want, just a bro route would work well.
HAHA! oh wow, fukkin saved!
Nachoman

Post by Nachoman »

PCJedi wrote:Ahahahahaha! Nice comic there. I never knew Shizune and Misha had such a taste for Homolust.
The same way as heterosexual males like Yuri, heterosexual females like Yaoi. Therefore, it would be an interesting route if these two girls would try to hook him up with a Hellenic-style misogynist.

If such a thing went into the game, I guess it would be simply about Hisao being oblivious as the girls maneuver him into a guys' night out with Kenji, then giggling like crazy once Hisao comes back and recounts how the reality-blind, misogynist jerk made an advance on him. Once he gets it that the girls knew that would happen, he gets two options:
(A): Endure the teasing and promise to get even: Well, basically that. Results on the girls acting giggly on you for a while and you planning a practical joke on them for the following three days.
(B): Explode on them and walk out: Exactly that. They should then try to make amendments with you, most likely with the two of them knocking on your door and crying a little. You get another two options: let them in or tell them you are tired and want to be left alone for a while. If you let them in you'll wake up with them cuddling you in their sleep, the following two days they will blush whenever they see you and on the third day they'll get giggly and it'll be back to normal. If you don't let them in, you might get a chance at getting back onto the Lilly path.
eaterofsouls101

Post by eaterofsouls101 »

Fidelas wrote:
Xynar wrote:lol Harry Potter! I hadn't noticed until you said it but now that you did I can't un-see it. Suddenly he's a alot less funny...
The Nurse is Gin Ichimaru, too.
lol! i thought the same thing

and yeha a kenji route would be fucking imba
Kenji FTW
TKPsycho wrote:You forgot heart.

And Kenji is captain planet.
Teclo

Post by Teclo »

U.T. Raptor wrote:
That's something I've only encountered with geek girls online. Girls in real life tend to find it funny... And funnier still that there are girls that like it. And that's including girls that will be really open about their various kinks and fetishes. If you kissed a guy in front of girls IRL, they'd go off you like a shot. On the other hand, girls kiss/grope each other in front of guys to turn them on but will generally avoid a "real lesbian", so I think the idea is that people can accept girls kissing as "just a bit of fun" but if two guys kiss, they're verified fudge packers, shirt lifters, friends of Dorothy, etc.

Rin > Akira > Shizune > Lilly = Emi > Hanako