Shizune's Favorite Ice Cream

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Megumeru

Re: Shizune's Favorite Ice Cream

Post by Megumeru »

Revvy wrote:Well, seeing as we're on the subject of Ice cream, I figured I'd buy my ticket to Hell early.
SOLD!

Here's your ticket:
They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story
WorldlyWiseman

Post by WorldlyWiseman »

Shizune doesn't care what flavor as long as she gets a shot at winning it from someone else. Victory is her main sweetener.

The nurse prefers ice cream sandwiches to scarf down between students barging in with allergic reactions or magnetic genitals or whatever they're getting sick with this week.

Mutou gets quarts of weird flavors like pistachio or pineapple so he doesn't have to worry about whether or not anyone else wants some (saving himself the potential social complication).

Nomiya buys exotic flavors when he is on a date with someone (not Sae, since she's wise to him by now and they are most certainly not dating (emphasis hers)), but doesn't buy it when alone because he is mildly lactose intolerant.

Kenji used to like Neapolitan, but his ex ruined it for him forever. He was very disappointed when the rum flavor didn't actually contain alcohol. He is currently on the fence about Moo-lennium Crunch, but another potential favorite flavor on the cart over his bed may overtake it if he can't find another ice cream shop that's willing to give him endless free samples.

Rin gets vanilla and then goes wild with the toppings and syrups. She might forget to eat it.

Whenever Lilly gets vanilla ice cream, she thinks "Lilli-Vanilli" to herself and smiles at her private joke. This, and the reports that it is white-colored, are her main reasons for preferring it.

Emi prefers strawberry popsicles or just straight frozen strawberries. The flavor in strawberry ice cream is too creamy and not intense enough for her liking. Not that she'll turn down a free cone or the stripe of pink in Neapolitan, that'll do in a pinch.

The random girl who greets Hisao when he first comes to the art club really likes rocky road. Like, obsessively.
Last edited by WorldlyWiseman on Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hanako's favorite joke is The Aristocrats, but she never tells it because Lilly finds it really offensive. Instead, she practices her delivery in front of a mirror when she's alone. It's the only time she never stammers.
nemz

Post by nemz »

WorldlyWiseman wrote:Mutou gets quarts of weird flavors like pistachio or pineapple so he doesn't have to worry about whether or not anyone else wants some (saving himself the potential social complication).
...shit, I'm Mutou. I do the same thing with pizza: pineapple/mushrooms/black olives/pepperoni
Rin > Shizune > Emi > Hanako > Lilly
themocaw

Post by themocaw »

Shizune eats Vanilla Ice Cream. . . MADE WITH WESTERN BORNEOAN VANILLA BEANS! THESE RARE VANILLA BEANS ONLY GROW HIGH IN THE MOUNTAINS IN A TRIBAL AREA GUARDED BY CANNIBALS! AND THE MILK AND CREAM COMES FROM THE RARE WILD CARNIVOROUS AUROCHS OF ANTIOCH! MEN HAVE DIED BRINGING THIS ICE CREAM TO JAPAN!
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

themocaw wrote:Shizune eats Vanilla Ice Cream. . . MADE WITH WESTERN BORNEOAN VANILLA BEANS! THESE RARE VANILLA BEANS ONLY GROW HIGH IN THE MOUNTAINS IN A TRIBAL AREA GUARDED BY CANNIBALS! AND THE MILK AND CREAM COMES FROM THE RARE WILD CARNIVOROUS AUROCHS OF ANTIOCH! MEN HAVE DIED BRINGING THIS ICE CREAM TO JAPAN!
and right now, Hisao feels really bad because he was about to order the vanilla.
Not Dead Yet
Megumeru

Post by Megumeru »

Oddball wrote:
themocaw wrote:Shizune eats Vanilla Ice Cream. . . MADE WITH WESTERN BORNEOAN VANILLA BEANS! THESE RARE VANILLA BEANS ONLY GROW HIGH IN THE MOUNTAINS IN A TRIBAL AREA GUARDED BY CANNIBALS! AND THE MILK AND CREAM COMES FROM THE RARE WILD CARNIVOROUS AUROCHS OF ANTIOCH! MEN HAVE DIED BRINGING THIS ICE CREAM TO JAPAN!
and right now, Hisao feels really bad because he was about to order the vanilla.
That's a good thing.

That vanilla is probably...

...too sweet for his heart 8)

SHII-HAEL!
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
dwarduk

Post by dwarduk »

nemz wrote:
WorldlyWiseman wrote:Mutou gets quarts of weird flavors like pistachio or pineapple so he doesn't have to worry about whether or not anyone else wants some (saving himself the potential social complication).
...shit, I'm Mutou. I do the same thing with pizza: pineapple/mushrooms/black olives/pepperoni
Sounds fucking delicious. A side note: pistachio ice-cream is the best. thing. ever.

Anyway, I always thought Shizune would have some crazy flavour that most people can't eat to challenge them to contests, as she always does... Or maybe just Coffee Coffee Buzz Buzz Buzz (substitute non-trademarked name for extra-strong-espresso icecream here :D)
Meiko will be my waifu. I swear it on my honour. </Zuko>
Surreal-mind

Post by Surreal-mind »

What's all this talk about Shizune eating ice cream ?
Let's talk about the sexy way Lilly eats ice cream !
dwarduk wrote: pistachio ice-cream is the best.
Pistachio forever !! YEAH !!!!
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

Surreal-mind wrote:What's all this talk about Shizune eating ice cream ?
Let's talk about the sexy way Lilly eats ice cream !
That scene needed an original CG image.
Not Dead Yet
Megumeru

Post by Megumeru »

dwarduk wrote:
nemz wrote:
Sounds fucking delicious. A side note: pistachio ice-cream is the best. thing. ever.

Anyway, I always thought Shizune would have some crazy flavour that most people can't eat to challenge them to contests, as she always does... Or maybe just Coffee Coffee Buzz Buzz Buzz (substitute non-trademarked name for extra-strong-espresso icecream here :D)
Wasabi ice cream.
No, seriously, they exist.

and they--surprisingly--taste good

SHII-HAEL!
Episcia

Post by Episcia »

..Wasabi ice cream? I..I'm afraid of such a flavor.

Also I agree, pistachio rules all ice cream flavors.