What is the nicest moment you had in KS

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

ZXRN

What is the nicest moment you had in KS

Post by ZXRN »

Once again, I apologize if this was already a topic...

I just finished Hanako's story line and though my favorite char. is Emi, I think Hanako won that nicest moment award at her ending. It literally made me smile when she kissed Hisao as her first gift. She also (almost) made me cry coz of the part where she tells Hisao her past and getting bullied and that it'd be better if she just didn't exist. So yeah, I'm happy for her. (Being able to do all those stuff now.)

Sorry bout' that, I was just happy at this moment that I needed to share it wahaha (prolly coz I can relate abt the bullying part. And now she's free.)

Sidenote: I'm also curious what ending did you like the most. Should I post that as another thread or should we just keep it here? (or maybe there's a hidden thread abt it.)
Last edited by ZXRN on Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'll do my best to be my Emiest.
Revvy

Re: What is the nicest moment you had in KS

Post by Revvy »

I thought the nicest moment in the story was either

The picture in Shizune's good ending

or the game of pool with Hisao and Hanako
So...Revvy enjoys lemon lube then? -Xanatos
(Yes I Do.)
Currently Reading: Scissorlips' Suzu Route.
ZXRN

Post by ZXRN »

Revvy wrote:I thought the nicest moment in the story was either

The picture in Shizune's good ending

or the game of pool with Hisao and Hanako
ohoho, yeah. Hanako did look cool in that outfit when I saw her for the first time in those.
I'll do my best to be my Emiest.
Xiious

Post by Xiious »

When Rin gave me a hug in her own special way

I was feeling really happy bout that.
ravenlord

Post by ravenlord »

^^ The scene, the picture from the video above ^^, Hanako's Birthday party:

After experiencing a smile like that, a feel like that, all was right in the world; even if only for a brief moment in time. I wish I could bottle that and carry it with me forever.
Last edited by ravenlord on Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Hanako>Shizune>Lilly>Emi>Rin {100% complete}
"痘痕も靨" (If there is love, then smallpox scars are as pretty as dimples) ~ Japanese proverb
Brogurt

Post by Brogurt »

Whiskey and pretzels
ShadeHaven

Post by ShadeHaven »

The wheat field scene in Lilly's path. I thought she had feelings for him, but I didn't know for sure. Then that scene came around, and the outburst of all those emotions was amazing. It made me shed a tear.

Post by Guest »

Hmm, probably just the trips to the Shanghai on Lilly and Hanako's routes. Reminds me of the trips I used to take with friends to 7-11, back when I was in school - something you did for fun on a nice summer day, just chatting and bantering happily, with loose plans to hang out, play video games, bounce around on the trampoline, head to the local youth club, what the heck ever. Carefree.
That was six, seven years ago, now... I miss those days.
DLMicheru

Post by DLMicheru »

The moment Kenji says Hisao can come talk to him whenever he is feeling down or troubled. He may be a crazed Anti-feminist, but he still shows his friendship when saying this.

In hindsight

Hanako-path: The jazz-club... Hisao and Hanako open up to each other and get to know each-other better... It gave the idea to go to one as well, together with my dad (we both love Jazz). Been on bad terms with him for years, that single night made us understand eachother better then ever.
Roses are red,
My name is Dave. My real name is Michel, not Dave
This poem makes no sense.
Microwave.

Lilly=Hanako>Emi>Rin=Shizune/Misha
Enemy |

Post by Enemy | »

Hisao drying Rin up, and she leans in on his hand
Lolzster

Post by Lolzster »

The moment when the music box fades in when Hisao is in hospital at the end of the Lilly route
ImageImage
Favourite routes: Lilly>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Shizune

Most Feels in route: Lilly>Emi>Hanako>Rin (frustration doesn't count as feels)> Shizune

Yes I love Lilly and hate Shizune... deal with it :)
Megumeru

Post by Megumeru »

Shizune may be my favorite, but in terms of 'nicest moments'--I admit--Hanako's good ending melted me almost instantly.

Everything is setup almost perfectly, I just froze on spot as a grin forms on me. It is followed closely with Shizune's ACT I 'come at me bro' with the fireworks; again, setting, emotions, timing, and the song is just so well-placed that it made me squeal like like a gun-otaku in a gunstore...or a kid in a candy store.
They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story
Gandara

Post by Gandara »

Lolzster wrote:The moment when the music box fades in when Hisao is in hospital at the end of the Lilly route
The feels.... hhnnnngg...

Just finished playing Lilly's route for the second time two days ago. Although I still did not shed even a manly tear (far too manly to actually cry), I was damn close even on reading number 2.

It's stuff like that mentioned scene that makes me want to share KS with everyone ever. So good. So stupidly good, it doesn't make any sense.
Diet / Exercise Tracker:
Original weight (1/1/12): 400 lbs. // Target weight: ??? lbs. // Current (1/28/13): 344 lbs. // Total lost: 56 lbs.
Current exercise: Workout 3-4x a week: jogging, weights
"Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies." - Andy Dufresne, "The Shawshank Redemption"
Tomate

Post by Tomate »

No love for Shizune's ending of act 1? The fireworks at the rooftop, open arms, a wide sky, powerful stuff. My favorite scene since the demo.
I kinda like Hanako's bad ending too.
Don't just eat that hamburger, eat the HELL out of it!
Lolzster

Post by Lolzster »

Megumeru wrote:Shizune may be my favorite, but in terms of 'nicest moments'--I admit--Hanako's good ending melted me almost instantly.

Everything is setup almost perfectly, I just froze on spot as a grin forms on me.
This would have been my second choice. Pretty much had the same reaction:
it was the small chuckle with a shake of the head and a huge smile slowly appearing on your face

Shame there wasn't more after that.
ImageImage
Favourite routes: Lilly>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Shizune

Most Feels in route: Lilly>Emi>Hanako>Rin (frustration doesn't count as feels)> Shizune

Yes I love Lilly and hate Shizune... deal with it :)