Which of the girls would you date in real life?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Tokoz

Re: Which of the girls would you date in real life?

Post by Tokoz »

Hanako. She actually shares most of my Irl interests. May be slightly colored by the fact I just got my second ending. First was Kenji getting frisky and my drunk ass falling off a roof. ...wait, I'm Irish, this is based on my choices....oh, I'm going to die like that, aren't I? :cry:
~Shultz

Post by ~Shultz »

Tokoz wrote:Hanako. She actually shares most of my Irl interests. May be slightly colored by the fact I just got my second ending. First was Kenji getting frisky and my drunk ass falling off a roof. ...wait, I'm Irish, this is based on my choices....oh, I'm going to die like that, aren't I? :cry:
If you don't make the same mistake twice, you wouldn't die like that
The name is /V/ice~
Tokoz

Post by Tokoz »

*slowly puts whiskey behind back* Uh.... That... would make sense.... Hmmm.
Surreal-mind

Post by Surreal-mind »

Mercutio wrote:
Surreal-mind wrote:Hey! No fair! I thought we were only supposed to choose from the main characters. :lol:
lots of people seemed to think that. there's a reason I got to be the first to pick Miki. :mrgreen:
Everyone is playing against the rules now, huh ? This smells like a diabloic feminist plan ! :mrgreen:

I admit it, Miki is pretty cool, but I still prefer "the amazon girl". I guess Lilly will always be number one in my heart! :D
ShadeHaven

Post by ShadeHaven »

Maybe Suzu. I don't know, but for some reason I find sleeping girls adorable for some reason. Ugh, I'm so indecisive.
Unforgiven

Post by Unforgiven »

Hanako, I really love that girl. We have similar interests and I just like her.
Finn Solomon

Post by Finn Solomon »

I'd date Miki in a heartbeat. Energetic, feisty, funny and probably shags like a demon. A definite keeper.
CreepySalad

Post by CreepySalad »

Rin, obviously. It would be pretty simple for me to communicate with her, and she's funny and spacy and stuff.

I don't mind that. That's pretty swell actually.

Oh yeah, and she can paint. Painting is pretty chill. I'm more of a music person myself, but I can see the beauty in other forms of art as well.
It'd also be pretty chill to have free paintings to cover up any walls I see too bland.

Emi is too bubbly
Hanako is "meh". For me at least.
Lilly is a bit too...sophisticated(?) for me, I suppose.
Shizune is far too bossy for me. Bossy and competitive are on my list of "no-no's"

I could go with any of them (Except Shizune) honestly, but Rin is definitely the best.
CreepySalad

Post by CreepySalad »

Also, It's fucking early.

Dammit.
Zombiedude101

Post by Zombiedude101 »

Emi - Personally, I think Emi would be more suitable as a good friend, someone who'd be there to make sure I exercise (As I'm kinda overweight at current) and give me a kick up the ass to motivate me when I'm in need of it. Her cuteness and puppy eyes would more likely than not get the better of me (As I'm already rather susceptible to members of the opposite sex) and she'd get her own way with things most of the time. In a romantic relationship, whilst it would likely get off to a decent start, I believe I'd end up touching a raw nerve (Such as her Dad's death) due to my general awkwardness/blunt and sometimes unempathetic nature, and thus hurt her feelings much to be despair, and I'd likely spend the next week or so apologising and dwelling over it. I also think she'd be a little too energetic for my laid back nature, though that could be overcome.

Hanako - I can relate to Hanako in quite a few areas, namely my social awkwardness/isolation (I've mild aspergers and ADHD, the years haven't been too kind to my social life) and my timidness and lack of confidence and self esteem. I also enjoy reading when I've nothing else to do and I'm a fast reader to the point I can read through entire books over several days, depending on how long each reading session is and how many pages/words there are. I often like secluded areas alike her and thus I think we would both get along in that respect, to the point where we'd at least be friends. As for a relationship, I think that if we did harbour feelings for each other we'd more likely than not be too nervous or unsure on what to say to each other until it comes out in some awkward situation or I eventually gain the nerve to tell her, likely after confiding myself to Lilly. However, I think the problem would be me being blunt and sometimes insensitive and the possibility of accidentally upsetting or offending her, plus the fact that she'd be made uncomfortable by me staring at her, not due to her scars but because of a rather annoying habit where I'll sometimes be compelled to keep glancing at people.

Lilly - I think Lilly would take a slightly maternal role towards me, not so much as Hanako but to the extent that she's always available to talk to. We'd be good friends and I'd have someone to confide in, someone who'd patiently listen to me and then talk to me, kind, caring and considerate as always, and she's probably like the fact that I can be polite and (As some people say I do) pull myself down. I'd probably harbour some feelings for her after getting to know her a little more but wouldn't voice it to anyone, save for possibly Hanako should we be just friends. More likely than not, it would depend on Lilly to admit her own feelings for me. Problems in our relationship would probably be based on my blunt, sometimes insensitive/offensive nature. Also I'm not too interested in tea and don't like the taste of wine, if honest there's only a few types of beverage that I don't mind the taste of.

Rin - I believe Rin and I would share a mutual understanding and get along quite well. Like her, I think deeply into some things and can find it hard to find words to explain myself (Which can be frustrating) and we both share a rather blunt, random approach to things. I can forsee us being good 'friends' or at least spending some time together (Also linking me up with Emi who'd give me a prosthetic kick up the ass if I slack on exercise), and there'd be a good chance that I would develop some interest in a romantic relationship with her and due to our understanding, it would be more viable. I can't really think of any problems here, though I'm crap at drawing, painting, anything that involves art really though I doubt that matters.

Shizune - I think we'd clash quite often due to my distaste for being told what to do and my general ''My way or no way'' attitude to some things. We wouldn't really be friends, rather acquaintances.

Misha - Whilst I'd probably be annoyed by her sometimes, I'd get along with her decently enough, though not enough to be real 'friends'.
I support Snoozu.
Userbar made by theartificial.
Yellow 13

Post by Yellow 13 »

Lilly and we would drink tea erry day
When the war, has been won
And our march home begins
What awaits has not yet been revealed
What was won? what was lost?
Will our deeds be remembered?
Are they written on stone or in sand?

Dalton4888

Post by Dalton4888 »

Probably Lilly. My mother stepped out on me when I was very young, so I've always been sort of attracted to the type of girl who would make a phenomenal mother and is always there to lean on. Not to mention, she has a healthy adolescent sex drive ;).
My favorite arcs:
Lilly > Hanako > Emi > Rin > Shizune.

Most feels:
Hanako > Rin > Emi = Lilly > Shizune.

OH GOD THE FEELS MAN, SOMEONE HALP
Tomate

Post by Tomate »

Can i say "All of them?". If so, that's my answer.
Don't just eat that hamburger, eat the HELL out of it!
Limegreen

Post by Limegreen »

Lilly fo sho.

Never felt so inlove /hearteyes
Kielox

Post by Kielox »

Lilly, Emi and Rin. And that's only because I've not completed the other paths yet! :) If I had to choose just one it would be a close call between those three but I would go with Lilly! Rin's path had a lot of feels but she will be a handful in RL, Emi might not be at...well...at my intellectual level, so to say. :P
King of a hundred horsemen.