Hanako has two eyes

Post by cpl_crud »

And they both work.
My Novel - Now available The Zemlya Conspiracy
Blog: http://cplcrud.WordPress.com

------
<Suriko> Crud would be patting Hanako's head
<Suriko> In a non-creepy fatherly way
<NicolArmarfi> crud is trying to dress hanako up like miku and attempting to get her to pose for him in headphones and he burns money
tyren

Re: Hanako has two eyes

Post by tyren »

Thank you. I've seen a lot of posts referring to Hanako's "good eye" as if she were blind in the other, which I guess is kind of understandable since I don't think we ever actually SEE the other eye, but I never saw anything that suggested she was actually blind in that eye.

Now I can resist the urge to post nitpicky diatribes and just link to this thread instead! :P
Envy

Post by Envy »

How is that even possible?
LeeEzekiel

Post by LeeEzekiel »

Magical plot armor.
BustRobot

Post by BustRobot »

Well that kinda debunks my theory of her right eye being damaged/grey because of fire damage, and her left eye being purple. (At least I think it does. :P How well does the eye work, I wonder?)

Still, more delicious tidbits of information! :D
Open up our narrow minds.
Coyfish

Post by Coyfish »

I never would have known. Seriously. Okay, not seriously.
WASSHOI

Post by WASSHOI »

tyren wrote:Thank you. I've seen a lot of posts referring to Hanako's "good eye" as if she were blind in the other, which I guess is kind of understandable since I don't think we ever actually SEE the other eye, but I never saw anything that suggested she was actually blind in that eye.

Now I can resist the urge to post nitpicky diatribes and just link to this thread instead! :P
You can see her other eye in the last CG you get for completing the demo 100%. The only reason you don't see her eye is because she wants to cover that part of her face.
tyren

Post by tyren »

WASSHOI wrote:You can see her other eye in the last CG you get for completing the demo 100%.
Huh. I totally missed that.
The only reason you don't see her eye is because she wants to cover that part of her face.
Well yeah. I figured that went without saying. :P
BustRobot

Post by BustRobot »

WASSHOI wrote: You can see her other eye in the last CG you get for completing the demo 100%. The only reason you don't see her eye is because she wants to cover that part of her face.
And that's my theory of a grey/damaged right eye completely drowned in the sea of failed theories. Damn you, evidence!
Open up our narrow minds.
Coyfish

Post by Coyfish »

Oh hey, while you're talking about the CG, how do you get it? I got 100% in the library, but I didn't get that picture....
cpl_crud
Project Scapegoat

Post by cpl_crud »

You probably haven't finished Lilly's route. Lilly's last scene unlocks when you finish Hanako's route (as they are the same base scene) but you may not have played it as Lilly.

You need to see all 5 endings before getting the CG, meaning that it is possible to get the CG without reaching 100%, or to get 100% without getting the CG.
It's a little quirk that will go away in the full version, but the flow control didn't allow it to be fixed in Act 1
My Novel - Now available The Zemlya Conspiracy
Blog: http://cplcrud.WordPress.com

------
<Suriko> Crud would be patting Hanako's head
<Suriko> In a non-creepy fatherly way
<NicolArmarfi> crud is trying to dress hanako up like miku and attempting to get her to pose for him in headphones and he burns money
Roxius

Post by Roxius »

Then...what's Hanako's disability? A really bad burn that covers half of her body? Being ridiculously shy to the point of being paranoid? I mean...should she even be in a special school like this, then?

In fact, Yamaku itself sounds a bit unethical, like they want to lock up all the disabled in one place so they won't scare all the "normal" people...
You just KNOW there's gonna be a Nurse X Akira X Hanako threesome witnessed by Yuuko at SOME point during the Emi path...in Lilly's room.
Sethra

Post by Sethra »

The school is not set in place so they don't scare "normal" people its there to better prepare them for the world and to (in hisao case) monitor there condition and being badly burned is a serious life changer how many people do you think would ridicule her in a normal school, now add a fear of people... i doubt hanako would make it farther then the 8th grade under normal circumstances. Its a jungle out there and the timid sheep should steer clear. Luckily she met lilly who cannot judge her on her appearance due to slightly obvious reasons.
tyren

Post by tyren »

Roxius wrote:Then...what's Hanako's disability? A really bad burn that covers half of her body? Being ridiculously shy to the point of being paranoid? I mean...should she even be in a special school like this, then?

In fact, Yamaku itself sounds a bit unethical, like they want to lock up all the disabled in one place so they won't scare all the "normal" people...
It's not exactly prison. The students' parents are shelling out insane amounts of money for it, for one thing, or so the dialogue says several times. :P
stranger

Post by stranger »

cpl_crud wrote:You probably haven't finished Lilly's route. Lilly's last scene unlocks when you finish Hanako's route (as they are the same base scene) but you may not have played it as Lilly.
...The fireworks scene wasn't the last of Lilly's?
remember to take your meds, kids