A pseudo-pseudo Suzu route (completed)

WORDS WORDS WORDS

random

Re: A pseudo-pseudo Suzu route (updated 6/6)

Post by random »

BBZZZZTTTTT

“I'm Suzu's phone and I'm getting a text message.”

BBZZZZTTTTT

“I'm Suzu's phone and I'm getting a text message.”

click OPEN MESSAGE

[Touch his penis alrdy, GAYLORD]

... MIKI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Damn you, this ate up almost all my time until I have to go to work!
Excellent chapter(s). I was a bit disappointed it turned out to be a dream. Challenged my suspension of disbelief, but that might be just because I never have dreams as detailed or as realistic as this.
Oh, and in the first chapter you mixed up on and no once.
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Capricorn

Post by Capricorn »

Great route, super well put together, sat down and read it all in one go, and now I'm itching for more.

Best of luck on continuing your endeavor, and yes I created a forum account just to post this.
Brogurt

Post by Brogurt »

>All these posts of praise
Hmm, may be worth a look
Mirage_GSM wrote:I was a bit disappointed it turned out to be a dream.
>It was a dream all along!
lol nevermind
misterprinny

Post by misterprinny »

Just finished reading the entire route so far in one go and...wow. This is amazing. Please continue. :lol:
Head Editor at Stewart-Class 7 Studios, an OELVN studio similar to 4LS. Please check out our blog and website and our forums.
# 2

Post by # 2 »

Would it be wrong of me to drive to your house, duct tape you to your keyboard, and force you to write until your fingers are worn down to useless nubs?
My Deviations. Please try not to laugh.

Lemons, not just for tangy drinks and incendiaries anymore!
Emulsifier

Post by Emulsifier »

One of the few well-done uses of "All Just A Dream"! And by "well-done", I mean "MY HEART"

Seriously, it was a brilliant, heart-rending use of the otherwise cliched story device.

About the other parts of this update, there's really nothing to critique that I can see. This may sound like empty praise, but it's true.

And don't thank us for loving the story. We should be thanking you for writing the story we're loving. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go reread the entirety of the story again.
(Note: Not an expert in expressing opinions)

Emi=Hanako=Rin=Shizune=Lilly>Nomiya
FishyBroski

Post by FishyBroski »

You're the number one reason why teachers shouldn't be so negative about having dreams in stories :D
nemz

Post by nemz »

Well done you magnificent bastard. I feel so... trolled. but in a good way.
Rin > Shizune > Emi > Hanako > Lilly
DelusionsOfGrandeur

Post by DelusionsOfGrandeur »

I was wary at first, things were just too perfect.

Hisao wasn't a bumbling ass, he's tossin' dosh like a mad man, rollercoasters? guessIhaveheartproblems.jpeg etc.. and then BAM! You got me with the biggest cliche' in fucking history and I loved it.

Having dreams and reality blurring together like that is going to be one hell of a thing for poor Snoozu to cope with.

Good show Scissorlips.
The O.H.L.

Post by The O.H.L. »

I... Uh... But...

*deep inhalation*

Wow. That, was incredible. The little details in there made it special, Suzu's daydreaming made it feel realistic, the pacing was great.
There is but one thing to say to you Scissorlips, and that is please make some more good.
Guess who's back, back, back, back again.
Not that I ever made any great contributions, but oh well, too bad.
turbulentDuvet

Post by turbulentDuvet »

Once again Mr Lips you have crafted an exceptional installation of your amazing story, thank you for this.

I thought that Hisao was going to HHHNNNGGG on the rollercoaster, but I was suspicious after that. . . Then Suzu woke up and. . and . . and. . . manly tears...

You really are doing a great job with this and it hurts a little inside that I know eventually it will end, but I know, no matter what, that it will be brilliant because everything you have done so far has been par-excellance!

Again, thank you <3
People are like chemicals, they only need to come together once and they can change eachother forever.
lolawesome

Post by lolawesome »

I think everything is so riveting because it's told from Suzu's perspective

Hisao is so ... bland. Suzu has an amazing personality with her hilarious inner monologue jokes, her battleship duel with the grim reaper, her mysterious former love, the fact that she's just living in between dreams ... AAAHHHHH, it's epicly amazing.
http://pastebin.com/u/lolawesome

my pastebin - no rins tho
uwa

Post by uwa »

turbulentDuvet wrote:I thought that Hisao was going to HHHNNNGGG on the rollercoaster, but I was suspicious after that. . . Then Suzu woke up and. . and . . and. . . manly tears...
In hindsight that was a fantastic clue that something was up, since she doesn't know about his heart condition, but at the time I just thought it was Hisao being a dumbass. I was distracted by the weird classmate sighting, thinking that maybe Lezard was stalking them and that would be the conflict of the route.
Emi > Lilly > Misha > Hanako = Rin > Shizune... I might just prefer women who put out a lot.
Mind-stickiness: Hanako > Misha = Shizune > Rin > Emi > Lilly
grey_

Post by grey_ »

Wait wait.
So Mutou opened a door, stood there, doing nothing, then Suzu closed the door on him? A teacher? And he just stood there?
lolwhut

Anyway, I really enjoyed this. Thank you!
Uhh