Gandara

Re: Least favorite girl?

Post by Gandara »

Enemy | wrote:This is now part of my headcanon
headcanon
head
I see what you did th-

*gets his head smacked against a desk by Enemy*

But seriously, if I'm remembering the same scene, wasn't it both Misha and Shizune that did that? I could swear they were, like, conspiring about it right before they did it. If it's the case, I'm sure they were just being... well, girls. They think that sort of shit is funny sometimes.

And hey, at least they didn't punch Hisao right in the chest.
Diet / Exercise Tracker:
Original weight (1/1/12): 400 lbs. // Target weight: ??? lbs. // Current (1/28/13): 344 lbs. // Total lost: 56 lbs.
Current exercise: Workout 3-4x a week: jogging, weights
"Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies." - Andy Dufresne, "The Shawshank Redemption"
SirLadette

Post by SirLadette »

Oddball wrote:
Synthus wrote:Wow. I won't even explain how utterly bugfuck retarded it is to think that a smack like that could cause damage, and complaining about it sounds even sillier when you consider the context.
Regardless of context or if it causes actual damage, most people don't enjoy getting their head smacked against desks. Crazy, I know, but it's true.
A lot of people will whack their friends just playing around, which is what happened there. Some people are annoyed by it others find it endearing, humans are strange like that. The original comment made it sound like she drove his head into the desk with enough force to cause a concussion as a show of dominance when it's fairly obvious that wasn't the case.
Ship all the characters!

Reppin' Team Misha, all day ere-day.
Megumeru

Post by Megumeru »

Mysterious Stranger wrote: I'm fairly certain in happens in Shizune's arc, probably in Act 2 - either that or one of the Shizune/Misha/Hisao scenes towards the end of Act I. They're in class, and Hicchan is dozing off, so Shizune smacks his head across the desk to wake him up.

Actually I'm pretty sure she does it twice to get her point across. I'd look it up this instant if I could, but unfortunately I can't.
So...we move the frontline again now?

I'll look this up. I have time, so I'll see if I can find it

ACTII is a good start; can't be the end of ACT I since that's where she open her arms to show Hisao the view and his 'reward' for his hardwork.

What I actually remember--I think--is she slamming her hand on the table to get both Misha and Hisao's attention on their work. But dozing huh...let's see if I can shoot that down
They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story
Synthus

Post by Synthus »

SirLadette wrote:
Oddball wrote:
Synthus wrote:Wow. I won't even explain how utterly bugfuck retarded it is to think that a smack like that could cause damage, and complaining about it sounds even sillier when you consider the context.
Regardless of context or if it causes actual damage, most people don't enjoy getting their head smacked against desks. Crazy, I know, but it's true.
A lot of people will whack their friends just playing around, which is what happened there. Some people are annoyed by it others find it endearing, humans are strange like that. The original comment made it sound like she drove his head into the desk with enough force to cause a concussion as a show of dominance when it's fairly obvious that wasn't the case.
Thank you. Also, consider that she's the class rep, and Hisao is dozing off RIGHT NEXT TO HER. A light smack is getting off easy.
Enemy | wrote:
Mysterious Stranger wrote:
No, Synthus, don't you see!? It's foreshadowing the domestic abuse that will ravage the relationship between Hicchan and Shicchan in the future! Clearly the most significant scene in the entire arc!
This is now part of my headcanon
An alternative.

Shizune = dom and Hisao = sub.

:lol:
SirLadette

Post by SirLadette »

I figured Shizune having a dominance kink was a given considering her first love scene, and Hisao does seem inclined to do as Shizune says...
Ship all the characters!

Reppin' Team Misha, all day ere-day.
ravenlord

Post by ravenlord »

To be fair to Shizune, Emi also slams Hisao's head into a wall a few times, and she purposely headbutts him once pretty hard too. So no one owns a monopoly on blatant physical Hisao abuse.
Hanako>Shizune>Lilly>Emi>Rin {100% complete}
"痘痕も靨" (If there is love, then smallpox scars are as pretty as dimples) ~ Japanese proverb
Enemy |

Post by Enemy | »

Synthus wrote:An alternative.

Shizune = dom and Hisao = sub.

:lol:
That IS what I was thinking.
Mercutio

Post by Mercutio »

ravenlord wrote:To be fair to Shizune, Emi also slams Hisao's head into a wall a few times, and she purposely headbutts him once pretty hard too. So no one owns a monopoly on blatant physical Hisao abuse.
yeah, but there's a big damn difference between getting knocked around a little as part of making out and someone thinking "hey, he's about to fall asleep, I'll hit him in the head to wake him up."

with Emi, it was 'cause she's physically aggressive and tends to shove Hisao against convenient surfaces when she wants some makeout time. :mrgreen: (the headbutt was a little much, though, talk about a mood-killer.) I don't remember the scene in Shizune's route, but I know if someone decided hitting me in the head was a good way to wake me up, I'd be pretty damn pissed off at them.
"There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion." - Sir Francis Bacon

Emi = Hanako > Lilly > Rin >>>>>>> Shizune
amazing how preference changes now that the game's actually out.
Akira/Hanako for the win. Meiko/Nurse for even more win. Miki/Misha for win that goes BEYOND THE IMPOSSIBLE.
Walrusfella

Post by Walrusfella »

ArazelEternal wrote:Shizune. She is too bossy and competitive for me. She doesnt seem to care what you think and will override you without much thought. She is way too forceful and will strike you like she did to Hisao by slamming his head down on his desk in one of the paths. I would have very likely backhanded her hard enough to cause damage. I cant remember anytime in my life I have actually hit anyone, Im very passive. However, I think that she would be capable of driving me to retaliate.
I remember that scene, and I didn't think anything of it. My friends (such that there were) and I were pretty physical with each other in high school and we often head-slapped one another or head-locked and suchlike. That was fine for us, but It's likely someone who's your friend would know that's not cool and wouldn't do that to you.
Half Marathon with Emi: Complete!
Bridge to 10k with Emi: Complete!
Couch to 5k with Emi: Complete!
MishaAtHerEmiest

Post by MishaAtHerEmiest »

Hanako. (HER SCARS MAKE HER BEAUTIFUL GO 2 HELL AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH)

Maybe It's just me being me but I've never been one for shy ones. Sure, she's adorable. But that's not what I'm looking for.
Her route had a lot of feels, I admit. But I didn't like the way that they were given. In the other routes you were told the girl's back story and Hisao tried to comfort them without being a total dick. In Hanako's, Hisao was the definition of a dick and therefore I got feels through being guilt tripped over things that I didn't want to say.
I am Misha at her Emiest. It's a fact of life.
Character: Misha>Emi>Shizune>Rin>Hanako>Lilly
Path: Emi>Rin>Lilly>Hanako=Shizune
Helbereth

Post by Helbereth »

Being honest, Emi bugged me.

Chipper, perky, exuberant people make me wary; usually for good reason. She's short, cutesy and indignant with a mean streak and attitude problems. Her sob story is compelling, but she really takes it too far at times -- being hurtful and flippant to selfishly close herself off from loving and being loved. She pissed me off.
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

Lilly and Hanako are class 1 girls = Love 'em! :mrgreen:
Shizune and Misha are class 2 girls = They're cute sometimes, but they are very annoying most of the time. :|
Emi and Rin are class 3 girls = Not really the kind I'd be friends with. I'd probably avoid them. :?

But, unlike Emi, Rin has charm. Therefore Emi is my least favorite girl. ;)
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
Kyvos

Post by Kyvos »

While Rin's route was my least favourite, that's only because it was just confusing and it just didn't feel right. She seems like a good person though.
Shizune, especially in Act 1, is just such a bitch.
Lilly > Emi > Hanako > Shizune > Rin
100% get!
Dream

Post by Dream »

I would have to say Shizune, when i played act 1 i actually thought she was a jerk (Althought i was glad she was in the game because she made things interesting with her shenanigans), but when i played the road to her festival ending (still haven't played her route) i think i started understanding her a little, and took a liking to her. So, basically i like her but i like all the other girls way more.
"It is not reason, more or less furnished, but will that makes the world march"

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos
Pseudogenesis

Post by Pseudogenesis »

I can't believe Rin is the second least favourite. D: Her route was touching.
The biggest dilemma in Katawa Shoujo:
'Should I recommend this to my friends or do I want them to continue to see me as mentally healthy?'

Mashup of the month: "Damn It Feels Good To Be a Cripple"