Weird/silly thoughts while playing KS

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Surreal-mind

Weird/silly thoughts while playing KS

Post by Surreal-mind »

Have some weird/silly thoughts crossed your mind while playing KS ?

It happened a couple of times to me, but maybe the silliest thought I had was during Hisao's and Rin's sexy time.
For some stupid reason I kind of started thinking something among the lines of "God, Rin! Don't make any noise, Kenji might hear you!" and then I ACTUALLY started getting worried that Kenji might knock on the door and walk in on them or something. :roll:

Share your silly thoughts, you get bonus points if they are funny.
Snow_Storm

Re: Weird/silly thoughts while playing KS

Post by Snow_Storm »

Me playing Rin's route at 3 A.M. with no sleep and on the verge of sleepiness so me trying to register any scene at this point is beyond help. This is the scene where Rin tries to break herself by masturbating on the floor

Me (watching the scene where Rin's masturbating on the floor by rubbing herself against the floor): "So, is she having a break down or something? Why is she shaking like that on the floor?"

Hisao then comes in and "hugs" Rin (or so I think.)

Me: "Wow, how sweet. He actually does care for Rin, trying to hug her and comfort her."

CG picture of Rin and HIsao shows up on screen, I still don't know what's going on until 30 seconds later.

Me: "Hey wait, why is her shirt open? Hang on, more important, why isn't she wearing a bra and why is Hisao groping her breas- wait a second, is he molesting her?!"

Then me watching/readling the sex scene from Hanako's route

Me: "Shit, this is more awkward than the night I lost my virginity...Hell, at least I managed to pull off the girl's leggings and panties despite being drunk off of two cups of Incredible Hulk (Hennessy mixed with Hpnotiq and Pineapple Juice) and a cup of KC Tea (Hennessy mixed with Sprite and lemon juice). This dude fuckin' sucks."
Last edited by Snow_Storm on Thu May 31, 2012 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gandara

Post by Gandara »

^
Hisao: "This isn't the kind of things friends should be doing."
Me: "Wait, why? He's just comforting h-- ohhh, wait he's doing more than that."

The thing I couldn't get out of my damn mind the entire playthrough:

"Nobody says ellipses quite like Shizune."
Diet / Exercise Tracker:
Original weight (1/1/12): 400 lbs. // Target weight: ??? lbs. // Current (1/28/13): 344 lbs. // Total lost: 56 lbs.
Current exercise: Workout 3-4x a week: jogging, weights
"Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies." - Andy Dufresne, "The Shawshank Redemption"
Revvy

Post by Revvy »

Gandara wrote:^
The thing I couldn't get out of my damn mind the entire playthrough:

"Nobody says ellipses quite like Shizune."
Oh My God, Laughed way more than i should have at this :lol:
So...Revvy enjoys lemon lube then? -Xanatos
(Yes I Do.)
Currently Reading: Scissorlips' Suzu Route.
random

Post by random »

Emi's route

Forget that loli, Hisao, go for the MILF
Paul Atreides

Post by Paul Atreides »

Gandara wrote:^
Hisao: "This isn't the kind of things friends should be doing."
Me: "Wait, why? He's just comforting h-- ohhh, wait he's doing more than that."
Same here.

Also, talking about Rin and Emi I felt a little sad whent they talk about their relatonship. They are more acquaintances/schoolmates than real friends. Lilly and Hanako or Misha and Shizune sure they would hang out after they end highschool and graduate, but for Emy and Rin i think they would lost contact, and it's real sad, specially for Rin.
ShadeHaven

Post by ShadeHaven »

Rin's thoughts on Hanako: “Looking at her makes me hungry”

Me: ..........the creepy thing is, that's the most sense you've made in a while, Tezuka.
ravenlord

Post by ravenlord »

Emi's route (technically act 1) on the second day of training, when Hasio has the choice to "go for it" or "take it easy". I was playing blind, and my thought process was "I have to go for it. If I keep up, then she'll be impressed. And if I collapse (assuming it doesn't kill me) then I can probably leverage this big time over her with a massive guilt trip." Lo and behold it worked out perfectly with Hasio collapsing, and her apologizing up and down and with a lunch offer on the school roof. Then I burst out laughing as I thought "I love it when a plan comes together" :P
Hanako>Shizune>Lilly>Emi>Rin {100% complete}
"痘痕も靨" (If there is love, then smallpox scars are as pretty as dimples) ~ Japanese proverb
Eraser35

Post by Eraser35 »

ravenlord wrote:Emi's route (technically act 1) on the second day of training, when Hasio has the choice to "go for it" or "take it easy". I was playing blind, and my thought process was "I have to go for it. If I keep up, then she'll be impressed. And if I collapse (assuming it doesn't kill me) then I can probably leverage this big time over her with a massive guilt trip." Lo and behold it worked out perfectly with Hasio collapsing, and her apologizing up and down and with a lunch offer on the school roof. Then I burst out laughing as I thought "I love it when a plan comes together" :P
you thought that after putting cigar in your mouth right?(A-Team reference)
ravenlord

Post by ravenlord »

Eraser35 wrote:you thought that after putting cigar in your mouth right?(A-Team reference)
Bingo! I totally felt like Hannibal Smith :D
Hanako>Shizune>Lilly>Emi>Rin {100% complete}
"痘痕も靨" (If there is love, then smallpox scars are as pretty as dimples) ~ Japanese proverb
HarvestmanMan

Post by HarvestmanMan »

"Where is it? Is this the H-scene? No. Is this it? Nope.

Oh, this is it. Clickclickclickclick...click...click...interesting...click...hmm. Well that's out of the ordinary."
Current Number of Fanfics Cooked: 2
~Shultz

Post by ~Shultz »

Hanako's sex scene (when she screams)

Me: YOU MORON! WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING?! THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE AWESOME! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE GENTLE! WHY YOU HURRIED UP?! YOU HAVE TO MAKE HER FEEL COMFORTABLE, NOT DOING BULLSHIT LIKE THAT! AAAARGGGH! DUDE, YOU PISS ME OFF! Oh ok I AM MAD

All the time on that scene

Emi's sex scene (Anal)

Emi: Maybe we should try it
Me: lol this girl is a nympho

*later*

Just when Hisao gets inside her
Me: Ok, they are on d... What the... AHAHAHAHAHAHA LOOK AT THE FACES! OMG LOL! OH! OH DEAR DEAR! OH HOLY VIRGIN'S PANTIES, THIS SHIT IS SO AWKWARD AND FUNNY! I hope those guys watch out if they broke something inside that storage room
The name is /V/ice~
Tokoz

Post by Tokoz »

My first play through, yesterday. I get the ending where I was too ambiguous and end up falling drunk off a roof.

Thought one: .... Kenji is a creeper
Thought two: I am such a pathetic person
Thought three: OH F$@%. I'm Irish, this is based on what I chose. This is how I die. Damn my Genes.
WorldlyWiseman

Post by WorldlyWiseman »

CG of Emi on top of Hisao.

"Wait, is she cross-eyed? Oh, she's looking at Hisao but his face is no longer my face he's just in the corner of the shot. I guess it's cute otherwise. Wait, her shirt's coming off. Wait, WHY IS THE WINDOW - girl you are stripping in front of an open window, hope you like pervs."

As soon as 'pervs' went through my mind I got that mental image of Nomiya with his tongue out and now I can't unsee Nomiya peeping through the window whenever I look at that scene.
Hanako's favorite joke is The Aristocrats, but she never tells it because Lilly finds it really offensive. Instead, she practices her delivery in front of a mirror when she's alone. It's the only time she never stammers.
Eraser35

Post by Eraser35 »

Hanako's h-scene: Dude just ask for her help getting her leggings off or ask her if its alright if you rip them

Emi's bad ending: Dude she just emotionally broke your physically broken heart get mad, bring out a table and flip it, turn into the Hulk and throw the damn bleachers

Emi's good ending: actually wearing socks during sex helps with orgasms

the end of Emi's good ending: tell her to leave her hair down it looks good and maybe ask her if she's up for anal again sometime