Which of the girls would you date in real life?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Synthus

Re: Which of the girls would you date in real life?

Post by Synthus »

Gandara wrote: A Shizune is fine too, though her competitive nature would likely irritate me after a while.
Her 'competitive' streak is simply her way of riling people up to the point where they put in their full effort. If you've been Courage Wolf'd to the point where you're the poster boy for motivational talks, I don't think she's going to be quite as hard to live with. :)
Choppin

Post by Choppin »

Well, if I could date one of them I would choose.

Hanako because when I was teenager I used to be pretty shy, still I had some friends, I wasn't bullied, but I couldn't talk in publicy or when I was in center of attention I was very embarassed and couldn't say even a word just wait, close me eyes and hope it all ends. I didn't want to meet new people, didn't want to be social. Now it got better, I got pretty asertive and I like who I am, still I only like to spend time with my pack of friends but I have no problems with speaking aloud now, still I like to spend a lot of time alone, thinking, doing my things. I guess reasons were because of my parents, who were very strict, and because I was chubby, I was afraid that people won't listen to me because I look bad, not nice, I totally had lack of confidence. I know how's it to get a panic attack, it's one of the worst things. Well, after High School I lost my weight... surprisngly I even became a model.

Anyway I feel connection with shy people. since I know how's it.
I like this feeling with person is slowly opening to me and I can open to him/her.
I already had a girlfriend, it wasn't so good, but I guess mostly it's because of me, we spent 3 years together. I think I cared too much, I wasn't too open or I waited with sex to engagement(I wanted to be sure, she loves me, and I don't give such important thing to not the right person) oh, yeah, I didn't engage :roll: . 20 years old virgin salutes you, yeah for some people it might sounds pathetic, most of my friends did this long time ago, I'm the last one who didn't do it, so they joke a lot about my virginity, I don't really care . I think I just wanted too much to be a white knight. Now I think I could only fall in love with a person like Hanako... or hmm, Lilly. I like to be a protecter, a guy who cares, who wants to make his girlfriend feel needed, safe and warm. This game had a big influence on my mind I guess, because last time if I'm looking for someone interesting, I'm going into library :wink: . Maybe someday I will meet my Hanako there.

Still I feel really connected with Hanako, so when I tried to start Lilly route, it was okay for first, but later I literally felt like the story is still going on from my Hanako ending, I just felt like I'm literally cheating on Hanako with her best friend. I felt like a monster, like how could I do it... suddenly I pressed alt+f4, and checked some nice pics of Hanako to make me feel better.
I don't know. I think I couldn't just play in KS for now. I will try a week later, and imagine it's just another Hisao from another Yamaku... Maybe later I will can play other routes, but I doubt.

Well, I think this story fits a little more Hanako's Broken Heart Club. :wink:

And I'm sorry for the english. I'm not native english speaker. I wish you all good luck guys, I hope you'll all find your type of girls IRL. :)
Gandara

Post by Gandara »

Xiious wrote:duels....as in...?
It's quite what it sounds like. He will challenge me to duels of varying mediums - video games, toy swords (or nearly real swords in a few cases), swimming races and diving for objects, you name it. It always starts out fun with lots of laughter, but he's insanely competitive so he gets serious fast and if you don't catch up he will ridicule you mercilessly.
Synthus wrote:Her 'competitive' streak is simply her way of riling people up to the point where they put in their full effort. If you've been Courage Wolf'd to the point where you're the poster boy for motivational talks, I don't think she's going to be quite as hard to live with. :)
I mean, I'm sure you've got a point. I think that it's certainly her way of getting people out of their shell. But, at the same time, once you ARE out of your shell and putting out your full effort, I still don't think the little challenges would stop. By nature, I'm a rather non-confrontational individual. It may be due to my time with my older brother, but overall I don't really care whether I win or lose, so long as everyone has fun. That's not to say I'm not competitive every once in a while, but I'm much more a harbinger of happiness - I'd rather other people enjoy themselves than for me to be the lone victor standing upon a pile of my fallen enemies.
Last edited by Gandara on Sun May 27, 2012 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Diet / Exercise Tracker:
Original weight (1/1/12): 400 lbs. // Target weight: ??? lbs. // Current (1/28/13): 344 lbs. // Total lost: 56 lbs.
Current exercise: Workout 3-4x a week: jogging, weights
"Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies." - Andy Dufresne, "The Shawshank Redemption"
Synthus

Post by Synthus »

Nope, but Hisao is.

I don't think they'd stop either, but at that point they become more of a personal idiosyncrasy rather than an annoying habit. I also tend to think that if she knows you're putting in your best effort, she'd be more likely to support you than attempt to provoke a reaction by riling you up, but that's probably in the realm of headcanon.
Arcfault

Post by Arcfault »

Lilly-
No question she would be my number one choice. Like me, she let's people see her as she want's them to see her, while letting her guard down for those close to her. She's classical and refined, which I was taught to be. She also doesn't flaunt her family being rich, which I think is wonderful as she shows she prefers a modest life. She loves to read as do I and I would love to cook along side her in the kitchen. She's also a romantic at heart and has no problem having fun now and then when appropriate. Also, on one of the forum threads, I think it was Suriko, that mentioned that there was a scene for Lilly planned with her playing the Cello. That would be awesome as I play the violin (and prefer to improvise with my eyes closed for the entire performance. Weird, but I play better with them closed than open) and it would be cool to play duets together. Plus I'm 1/8 Scottish so there is some connection there too. Also, I could see sitting on a couch on a deck reading a book, with her curled up next to me reading as well and us both sipping on a glass of Chardonnay (or tea as I drink several gallons of tea a day). Overall, I think she and I would bring out the best in each other.

Hanako-
My number two choice, by one point. I'm very anti-social and was picked on and mocked for a few years in high-school by almost everyone in my grade, so I totally felt where she was coming from. She definitely has a warm heart and can stand-up for herself if push comes to shove (as it does in her bad end). I also like to play pool, read books as well as gaming and working on the computer. The only thing I might have a hard time with is her timidity, though that does go away slightly during Lilly's path so it might work out. Plus she's got that really, really long hair that would just fall all over you when she'd lean against you on the couch while reading.

Emi-
My number three choice by two points. She reminds me of a girl I dated in high-school. Same height difference, same forcefulness when it came to romance (hell, she taught me how to french kiss and had no problem knocking me to the floor or pinning me to the wall while I was sitting on the floor). She was even as spunky and energetic as Emi. But she wasn't a runner so I don't know if the constant berating about my diet or activity level that Emi would probably provide, would be great.

Rin-
Wouldn't work out. While I can get spacey and was like her more when I was younger, I wouldn't want to always question where we were in the relationship at any given point (or if there was a relationship to begin with).

Shizune-
Knew and dated a girl like her in the past. While I thought her assuredness and directness were very attractive, it went south real fast as I tend to move slower and can't compartmentalize moments and feelings like Shizune can. Would probably be friends with her, but would doubt anything would go farther than that.

Emi->Hanako->Lilly->Rin->Shizune->Lilly->Lilly->Lilly-><sigh> What the hell just happened?
Surreal-mind

Post by Surreal-mind »

I've only played through Kenji's, Lilly's and Rin's paths. So I don't know much.
If I had to choose between those two, I would go for Lilly. She's really a beautyful persons, plus I don't think things would work out with Rin, we are far too similar. The whole thing would be really-really awkward.
But it seems that if I had attended Yamaku high in real life, I would probably have ended up with a manly picnic.... and we all know how that turns out :roll:

I don't know what to really think of the other girls, Emi seems nice but I dunno. Hanako seems like a really nice person (at least from what I've seen from Lilly's path), but Shizune just feels incredibly annoying.
Revvy

Post by Revvy »

Out of the 5 main girls, I would have to say Lily, simply because she would be easier to talk to and get along with, she makes tea and of course the sex drive.
But Akira will always be my number 1 she seems like she would be extremely fun to date
So...Revvy enjoys lemon lube then? -Xanatos
(Yes I Do.)
Currently Reading: Scissorlips' Suzu Route.
ShadeHaven

Post by ShadeHaven »

Revvy wrote:Out of the 5 main girls, I would have to say Lily, simply because she would be easier to talk to and get along with, she makes tea and of course the sex drive.
But Akira will always be my number 1 she seems like she would be extremely fun to date
I don't think any sane man would pass up the chance to kick it with Akira.
Revvy

Post by Revvy »

ShadeHaven wrote:
Revvy wrote:Out of the 5 main girls, I would have to say Lily, simply because she would be easier to talk to and get along with, she makes tea and of course the sex drive.
She could probably turn an insane man, sane.
(Yes I Do.)
Evenstar

Post by Evenstar »

After staying up too late and ignoring chores for two weeks, I've managed to finish all five good endings with only one bad one (i.e. I boinked MIsha which I knew was a Bad Idea but I couldn't resist the pink hair). Each lass had a different appeal for helping HIsao find a path to happiness. Having had handicapped parents myself, the various disabilities weren't as much an issue as the personalities. Heck, if I had my brother's problem (Marfan's Syndrome), I could've ended up at Yamaku Academy.

Based on the kind of person I was in High School, it's likely I would have pursued Emi or Shizune. The former would've added some bubbly fun and physical purpose to my sedentary life while the latter would've honed my wits while inspiring my goals. Lilly would be one of the Blonde Rich Girls that I would've been scared to approach and Rin would be fascinating to watch but I'd have been put off by her lack of focus. If I'd been an active member of the Chess Club or Newspaper, I'm sure Hanako would be eagerly pursued.

And I'd have a huge crush on Yuuko, no matter what, but I hope I would've waited until after graduation before I made a confession.

Nowadays, I'd be the smitten guy sending slightly naughty text messages to Meiko or flirting with Sae over drinks in hope of lightening her heart.
KS Standard: Shizune> Hanako> Emi> Lilly> Rin
KS Alternate: Sae> Yuuko> Meiko> Akira

Surreal-mind

Post by Surreal-mind »

Revvy wrote:Akira Akira Akira
ShadeHaven wrote:Akira Akira Akira
Hey! No fair! I thought we were only supposed to choose from the main characters. :lol:
It would be the epitome of awesomeness to date someone like Akira.
Revvy

Post by Revvy »

Surreal-mind wrote:
Revvy wrote:Akira Akira Akira
ShadeHaven wrote:Akira Akira Akira
Hey! No fair! I thought we were only supposed to choose from the main characters. :lol:
I know, But Akira is just as close to perfection as possible >.<
(Yes I Do.)
Surreal-mind

Post by Surreal-mind »

Revvy wrote: Akira is just as close to perfection as possible >.<
:lol: Can't deny that. :lol:
zeldas12

Post by zeldas12 »

Lilly for sure. She's calm and relaxed, but can show the other side to her. We all know what Lilly is like though, so no further explanation.

Second choice would be Hanako.
Mercutio

Post by Mercutio »

ShadeHaven wrote:
word. she's not my usual type, but it seems like she'd be all kinds of fun and I think I'd want to date her after getting to know her. if she didn't have a boyfriend, I mean. 'cause you do not try to get a woman who looks like she's got frickin' Mafia connections to cheat on her boyfriend. :shock:
Surreal-mind wrote:Hey! No fair! I thought we were only supposed to choose from the main characters. :lol:
lots of people seemed to think that. there's a reason I got to be the first to pick Miki. :mrgreen:
"There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion." - Sir Francis Bacon

Emi = Hanako > Lilly > Rin >>>>>>> Shizune
amazing how preference changes now that the game's actually out.
Akira/Hanako for the win. Meiko/Nurse for even more win. Miki/Misha for win that goes BEYOND THE IMPOSSIBLE.