What arc should i try next?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

acewing905

Re: Order?

Post by acewing905 »

Hanako->Lilly->Emi->Shizune->Rin

Wish I did Lilly arc last, though, as that's the one that I enjoyed the most.
masuda

Post by masuda »

Hanako, Lilly, Shizune, Rin, Emi
I started with Hanako because she looks the most attractive for me, and after her route ended, I even loved her a bit and declared her my waifu. :D
Continued with Lilly to see more of Hanako.. Lilly is a nice girl too.
Next on the list was Shizune because I like girls with glasses and thigh highs.. :D She's a bit bossy, but I wouldn't mind hanging out with her (and Misha :D )
I left Rin and Emi for the end, and I chose to do Rin's because my friend who did Emi first, told me bits of her story, and frankly from what I heard she was a bit slutty. So I just went on with Rin. She's totally not my type of girl. Neither physically, nor mentally..
And lastly there was Emi, who despite what I imagined her, was quite funny. :D But besides that a bit boring too.
<3 Hanako <3 Lilly <3 Shizune <3

techk8

Post by techk8 »

I began with Hanako and next I did Lilly.

It's been at least more than four months and I can't bring myself to finish the rest. I just can't, okay?
techk8 wrote:In all honestly, I don't care if it's an OVA or a whole series; it needs to end with the Lilly Good End, damnit! IT'S FUCKING CANON AND I'LL TAKE THAT TRUTH TO THE GRAVE.
[10:59] <@cpl_crud> Penises aren't spoilers; they are just disappointing in general

Post by Guest »

My order is Hanako, Lilly, Emi, shizune, Rin. I chose Hanako first because I like shy people like her, and she seems really nice. I played KS without even knowing what it was, just because I saw her. My last route was Rin, because she was always... well I can't say boring... there was just something about her. But when I finished her route, I realized how much I loved it, and it was great.
~Shultz

Post by ~Shultz »

Hanako -> Emi -> Lilly -> Shizune -> Rin
The name is /V/ice~
Gandara

Post by Gandara »

I ended up going Emi -> Shizune -> Rin -> Lilly -> Hanako.

My first playthrough was just natural choices, so I ended up getting Emi's route (as it seems a lot of people do). I wound up with her almost bad end, but saved it into good end.

If I had to change anything about my play order, I probably just wouldn't do Lilly's and Hanako's routes right next to each other. Since they are both closely involved with each other's stories, it's a little disjointing going directly from one to the other (especially if you spend no time in between playthroughs like I did).
Diet / Exercise Tracker:
Original weight (1/1/12): 400 lbs. // Target weight: ??? lbs. // Current (1/28/13): 344 lbs. // Total lost: 56 lbs.
Current exercise: Workout 3-4x a week: jogging, weights
"Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies." - Andy Dufresne, "The Shawshank Redemption"
yummines

Post by yummines »

Rin > Emi > Hanako > Shizune > Lily

im still on Lily's route though. just started it, on act 2.

by far Rin is still my favorite out of all of them.

Hanako's is the only one i got the bad end on my first try :cry:
Axelownz

Post by Axelownz »

I ended up going

Emi -> Rin -> Shizune -> Hanako -> Lilly

I think that was a very good order. I did my first playthrough blind and got Emi. I moved on to Rin next since she intrigued me. Shizune i did next at the suggestion of a more mellow route between the intense ones, but i liked it for that. Then i did Hanako's since people said save Lilly for last.

I enjoyed all the girls routes, though i enjoyed Shizune's route more for Misha, but i ended up liking Emi and Rin the most.
Enemy |

Post by Enemy | »

(Going blind) Emi -> Hanako -> Manly picnic (while trying for Lilly's) -> Lilly -> Shizune -> Rin

Emi's and Rin's are my favorites. I guess I rushed into Hanako's and Lilly's because zero feels in those.
Snow_Storm

Post by Snow_Storm »

Kenji (Did this on purpose) -> Hanako ->Emi -> Shizune -> Rin -> Lily

In retrospect, I should had done Emi -> Shizune -> Rin -> Hanako/Lilly
Pickman's Model

Post by Pickman's Model »

Rin -> Lilly -> Shizune -> Emi -> Hanako

Glad I saved Hanako's ending for last, cause it was probably the most emotional one, even though she's not my favorite girl.
R.I.P B.O'R
"He overdosed on patriotism."
-André 3000
DH531

Post by DH531 »

Emi -> Manly Picnic -> Lilly -> Hanako -> Rin -> Shizune
I actually wanted to go for Hanako first but I because I was new to VNs I ended up with Emi :D
Currently redoing Lilly's route and I may redo Emi and Hanako's routes later.
Lolzster

Post by Lolzster »

emi--->lilly--->manly picnic (on purpose)---> Hanako---->Shizune----> Rin

Quite liked the order I did them in, went in blind and then went for the girl I wanted most :)
ImageImage
Favourite routes: Lilly>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Shizune

Most Feels in route: Lilly>Emi>Hanako>Rin (frustration doesn't count as feels)> Shizune

Yes I love Lilly and hate Shizune... deal with it :)
Unnerving Darkness

Post by Unnerving Darkness »

Lilly > Emi > Hanako
bronko

Post by bronko »

Emi, Shizune, Rin, Hanako, Lilly. I chose randomly.

The manly picnic was the very first one, of course. I was so confused after that...
I apologize for any grammatical and spelling mistake I may do. English is not my native language.