Lilly
66%
Other
12%

Total votes: 673

Megumeru

Re: Team Shizune vs Team Lilly

Post by Megumeru »

Mysterious Stranger wrote:This thread needs to die. It needs to be put down like a rabid dog.
It is already dead
They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story
Pickman's Model

Post by Pickman's Model »

Oboi, when I left this thread 'bout 10 days ago, it had already degenerated into fece, but this is just something else entirely...

Not that I mind - this whole argument was shit to begin with, after all. Pitting two fandom darlings against eachother anywhere online is doomed to turn out disastrous.

Bottom line: Both characters are embodiments of certain flaws that many of us share or/and qualities that some of us exude, so maybe we should be reflecting upon the lessons that these particular characters learn in the game, rather than throwing poo at eachother because we've pathetically fallen in love with video game characters?
R.I.P B.O'R
"He overdosed on patriotism."
-André 3000
Synthus

Post by Synthus »

Mysterious Stranger wrote:This thread needs to die. It needs to be put down like a rabid dog.
Derail successful. :D

Personally, I think you're just butthurt because of Futa Lilly.

See what I did there?

Pickman's Model wrote: fandom darlings
I don't think the phrase means what you think it means. Shizune's more of the fandom punching bag, considering how much hate she cops.
Titus

Post by Titus »

Google bot is having a good laugh at your expense, guys. You cannot imagine just how ridiculous you look right now to Google bot.
What if life had a soundtrack similar to Katawa Shoujo's ?
metalangel

Post by metalangel »

Titus wrote:Google bot is having a good laugh at your expense, guys. You cannot imagine just how ridiculous you look right now to Google bot.
That's nothing... even BING bot is looking down on you, and BING bot is the lowest of the low.
Synthus

Post by Synthus »

You two are implying waifu wars aren't sheer stupidity born of boredom and irrational feelings of superiority in the first place.

Also, I require screenshots of this 'laugh'.
Mysterious Stranger

Post by Mysterious Stranger »

Synthus wrote:
Derail successful. :D

Personally, I think you're just butthurt because of THE SEARINGLY INFERNAL WORDS THAT SHALL NEVER BE UTTERED EVER AGAIN.
You think so?
| Can you see what I see? | To the end of the Waltz... | First stop, Nagoya! | Oh, come, lovely child! | To the World of Dreams | Pray to become starry sky tomorrow... | Please... forget about me... | No music, no future |
Synthus

Post by Synthus »

Emphasis.
Synthus wrote: Personally, I think you're just butthurt because of Futa Lilly.
Implications...unpleasant.
Megumeru

Post by Megumeru »

Synthus wrote:Emphasis.
Synthus wrote: Personally, I think you're just butthurt because of Futa Lilly.
Implications...unpleasant.
...does this thread deserve the 'legendary thread' title...? :lol:

SHII-HAEL!
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
rydiafan

Post by rydiafan »

This thread is like Lilly's sex drive ... it never ends lol
Megumeru

Post by Megumeru »

rydiafan wrote:This thread is like Lilly's sex drive ... it never ends lol
Need I remind you who is the mastermind behind this thread?

but well, that answers it.
sue me

SHII-HAEL!
rydiafan

Post by rydiafan »

Megumeru wrote:
rydiafan wrote:This thread is like Lilly's sex drive ... it never ends lol
Need I remind you who is the mastermind behind this thread?

but well, that answers it.
http://www.homebrewtalk.com/gallery/dat ... thread.jpg
sue me
yes i know ... i thought when i started ( like most of my threads ) 30 to 40 posts tops b4 it died lol boy was i wrong
WorldlyWiseman

Post by WorldlyWiseman »

Synthus wrote:
WorldlyWiseman wrote:
You are quite the prickly little hedgehog!
Well shit, did I need to go :D :) :wink: :lol: :P :mrgreen: ? I figured the '?!' would be enough!
While you were congratulating yourself on your use of interrobangs, my mental image of you was permanently replaced by a tiny hedgehog angrily dancing over a keyboard.
Megumeru wrote: ...does this thread deserve the 'legendary thread' title...? :lol:
I think the first post title should be edited to "What is here is dangerous and repulsive to us. This message is a warning about danger."
metalangel wrote:
Titus wrote:Google bot is having a good laugh at your expense, guys. You cannot imagine just how ridiculous you look right now to Google bot.
That's nothing... even BING bot is looking down on you, and BING bot is the lowest of the low.
My computer already thinks I'm a terrible person for reading all those reviews that called KS a "Cripple-fucking Simulater".
Hanako's favorite joke is The Aristocrats, but she never tells it because Lilly finds it really offensive. Instead, she practices her delivery in front of a mirror when she's alone. It's the only time she never stammers.
Synthus

Post by Synthus »

WorldlyWiseman wrote: While you were congratulating yourself on your use of interrobangs, my mental image of you was permanently replaced by a tiny hedgehog angrily dancing over a keyboard.
I have no clue what that's supposed to mean because inflection and sarcasm don't transfer well over the internet (obviously I should've thrown in a ~!1~!!!kawa1tw1l415h1 along with the interrobang), but if you can translate that mental image into an animated gif you may be able to get some serious karma whoring in over on reddit.
WorldlyWiseman wrote: My computer already thinks I'm a terrible person for reading all those reviews that called KS a "Cripple-fucking Simulater".
You ain't seen nothing until you've defended KS on a random review website and said website spams your inbox with reply notifications. Gmail Ads can get a little weird.