Hanako scar speculation

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

octopodpie

Hanako scar speculation

Post by octopodpie »

Here's a place to speculate on what specifically caused Hanako's scars. While the obvious thought would be something fire related, I couldn't help but think of lupus, similar to Seal. I thought that might be more medically related instead of just an accident and now she's shy. The actual type is called Discoid Lupus Erythematosus. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Discoid_lu ... thematosus

Anyone else have ideas?
Aura
>has heterochromia

Re: Hanako scar speculation

Post by Aura »

Hanako's scars were caused by a fire she got into when she was young.
<Aura> would you squeeze a warm PVC bottle between your thighs and call it "manaka-chan"
<Suriko> I would do it if it wouldn't be so hard to explain to my parents
Validus Razgriz

Post by Validus Razgriz »

It's never Lupus.

I'm pretty sure it's official that she was burned. The only mention of Lupus that I know of is from this pic.
203.jpg
203.jpg (161.71 KiB) Viewed 7445 times
"We all suffer from the preoccupation that there exists... in the loved one, perfection."
octopodpie

Post by octopodpie »

Aura wrote:Hanako's scars were caused by a fire she got into when she was young.
When the path writer outright tells you, it takes the fun out of it :(. Oh well. Haha, and I thought it would be a funny in joke if this time it WAS lupus.
Last edited by octopodpie on Wed May 13, 2009 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Strider

Post by Strider »

It's never Lupus.
Rednal

Post by Rednal »

What is that pic, Hanako Hyuuga? o.O

I kind of hope we get to see an image of a young Hanako who just got her burns...
octopodpie

Post by octopodpie »

Rednal wrote:What is that pic, Hanako Hyuuga? o.O

I kind of hope we get to see an image of a young Hanako who just got her burns...
A little Hanako in bandages would be pretty cute.
Rednal

Post by Rednal »

Precisely. XD Actually, I wouldn't mind seeing scenes for each of the heroines showing how they came to be the way were while they were younger. Not out of a desire for loli's, but just because it seems like it would really be interesting.
PCJedi

Post by PCJedi »

Rednal wrote:Precisely. XD Actually, I wouldn't mind seeing scenes for each of the heroines showing how they came to be the way were while they were younger. Not out of a desire for loli's, but just because it seems like it would really be interesting.
Yeah, it would be nice. While Shizune, Lilly and Rin were pretty much born with their disabilities, it would be nice to hear some background concerning how Emi lost her legs later on in her route.
Love is Blind. God is Love. Lilly is Blind.

Then, is Lilly God?
Fatalis

Post by Fatalis »

We will probably learn more about how the heroines got their disabilities in the final version of the game. It was confirmed in the Fakku Q and A that we would learn about Hanako's father and the accident in the game.
Fidelas

Post by Fidelas »

PCJedi wrote:
Rednal wrote:Precisely. XD Actually, I wouldn't mind seeing scenes for each of the heroines showing how they came to be the way were while they were younger. Not out of a desire for loli's, but just because it seems like it would really be interesting.
Yeah, it would be nice. While Shizune, Lilly and Rin were pretty much born with their disabilities, it would be nice to hear some background concerning how Emi lost her legs later on in her route.
I heard Emi lost her legs in a car accident, somewhere.
Emi Footjob -> The Problem Really Is In Your Pants
erisi236

Post by erisi236 »

Wasn't is actually Lupus that one time? :)
"Iluvevery, single… one of ye… not you." - Lilly during another one of her drunken rampages.
TKPsycho

Post by TKPsycho »

erisi236 wrote:Wasn't is actually Lupus that one time? :)
Yes. 11-20-2007 - Never forget. :cry:
Validus Razgriz

Post by Validus Razgriz »

TKPsycho wrote:
erisi236 wrote:Wasn't is actually Lupus that one time? :)
Yes. 11-20-2007 - Never forget. :cry:
Really? I've only seen the first two seasons of House. I'll need to watch that episode.
"We all suffer from the preoccupation that there exists... in the loved one, perfection."
octopodpie

Post by octopodpie »

Fatalis wrote:We will probably learn more about how the heroines got their disabilities in the final version of the game. It was confirmed in the Fakku Q and A that we would learn about Hanako's father and the accident in the game.
Is there a specific place where you can read the "Fakku Q and A" ?