In Ruin [Hisao, Miki, Lilly neutral end] [now with epilogue]

WORDS WORDS WORDS

BlackWaltzTheThird

Re: In Ruin [Hisao, Miki, Lilly neutral end]

Post by BlackWaltzTheThird »

Doomish. Bro. I only know you on here, and I know nothing of your personal life. However, if it's anything even remotely like the situation presented in this piece... all my feels man. Whatever's going on in your life right now, all the best to make it better bro. We're here for ya.
Cheers, BlackWaltz.
BlackWaltz's One-stop Oneshot Shop - my fanfiction portal topic. Contains links to all my previous works, plus starting now any new ones I may produce (or reproduce)! Please, check it out!

BlackWaltz's Pastebin - for those who prefer to read things with no formatting and stuff. It's mostly the same as in my thread. Also contains assorted other writing!
The O.H.L.

Post by The O.H.L. »

Bad experiences produce nothing but knowledge of how to avoid more of them. We all have bad days, but I can say I haven't experienced anything as jarring as that. I hope you can deal with everything, I hope you learn from everything, I hope you keep up with the writing which I'm assuming is therapeutic, and I hope, I hope hope hope, that you can make through anything and everything. Your writings proves one thing to me, and that is that you are a very talented individual.
Make sure you stay safe, sane, and happy.

And to make sure this is on topic, good story. But I guess that happens when you know exactly how the characters are feeling.
Guess who's back, back, back, back again.
Not that I ever made any great contributions, but oh well, too bad.
Doomish

Post by Doomish »

Forget it.
Last edited by Doomish on Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
DaGarver

Post by DaGarver »

Dammit, Doomish. You go and start leading us on with happy writings, then you drop this bomb on us. Beautifully written and dripping with emotion.
Doomish wrote:After she blew up on me and I blew up on her (as the first chapter was, again, almost exactly what happened), we stayed seperate for a while. I wasn't going to kill myself and I wasn't on a roof about to jump, that's for sure. We were in the park where we had a lot of our quiet moments together, as a matter of fact. I went there by myself one day, and it was raining and awful, and who should show up but the girl herself. She said she knew she'd find me there, and we talked everything out. We agreed it would be best if we never spoke again, and so we didn't. We ruined our relationship at the exact same time, blew up on each other at the exact same time, and then separated from one another mentally and emotionally at the exact same time. It was over between us as soon as she told me she was cheating on me, but at first I thought I could fix it. I thought maybe I could patch things together, but we were through already, and I ended up suffering for my attempt. She saw how terrible I felt and just broke it off. I've never really recovered from it; I loved her, and then she really, truly did betray everything I thought I knew.
*bro-hug* I've been there. I know what it's like. I've felt that pain before, of having everything you thought you knew ripped out from under you. It sucks hard, but you learn to trust again after you've had time to heal. I don't know how recent this was for you, but I'm confident that you're strong enough to find your way through it if you haven't already.
Bagheera

Post by Bagheera »

Heh. I like thinking things can be fixed.
Doomish wrote:After she blew up on me and I blew up on her (as the first chapter was, again, almost exactly what happened), we stayed seperate for a while. I wasn't going to kill myself and I wasn't on a roof about to jump, that's for sure. We were in the park where we had a lot of our quiet moments together, as a matter of fact. I went there by myself one day, and it was raining and awful, and who should show up but the girl herself. She said she knew she'd find me there, and we talked everything out. We agreed it would be best if we never spoke again, and so we didn't. We ruined our relationship at the exact same time, blew up on each other at the exact same time, and then separated from one another mentally and emotionally at the exact same time. It was over between us as soon as she told me she was cheating on me, but at first I thought I could fix it. I thought maybe I could patch things together, but we were through already, and I ended up suffering for my attempt. She saw how terrible I felt and just broke it off. I've never really recovered from it; I loved her, and then she really, truly did betray everything I thought I knew.
What about the other girl, the one who made the call? I guess it doesn't matter, since she's not the one you were in love with to begin with. I guess it's just a futile hope that something in the whole mess was salvageable. :(
Girls: Emi = Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Shizune = Rin
Routes: Rin = Shizune > Emi > Lilly = Hanako

Elcor

Re: In Ruin [Hisao, Miki, Lilly neutral end] [now with epilo

Post by Elcor »

Fricken Hell Doomish I'm crying over here.

I know some of those emotions, I was in five year relationship that ended after I found out she simply had been using me and had been cheating since the two and half year mark.
Fan Fiction writer's are drug dealers and they don't even know it.
Roamin12

Post by Roamin12 »

Holy shit. As much as I enjoyed this, the thought of any of this being based off of personal experience sucks. We've all had bad stuff happen to us, but things like that hurt, deeply.
First Play through: Lilly>Hanako>Emi>Rin>Shizune
Second Play Through: Hanako>Rin>Lilly>Shizune>Emi
I'm a music enthusiast.
LOL WUT

Post by LOL WUT »

My thoughts on the first part
LOL WTF DID I JUST READ
My thoughts on the end of the epilogue
*Sniff* *Sniff* Somebody gather all the bros and give him a bro hug
Xanatos I'm Sorry.
Xanatos wrote: I was totally going to include the leaf. Otherwise it's just a Ken(ji) doll because I can't model cocks from nothing.
Hello! Did I mention that I have a form of Arrythmia?
LOL WUT: I Am Feeling The Urge To Get More Posts Than You By The End Of The Year. May The Best Man Win
Xanatos: Bring it, Clifford.
JOIN US

Post by Guest »

Fuckin' hell, Doomish.
Helbereth

Post by Helbereth »

I don't even know what to write here.

I've had some trips in my journey, but I don't think I've ever come that close to falling. I can't even identify with having my heart ripped out like that - perhaps because I've never offered it to anyone (who accepted it). I've seen some things. I've known some tales, but all I can really do as I sit here is pray I never have to face something like that. I'm not sure I'd make it through the rainstorm.

I hope writing this brought you some closure.
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

It's not a bad story, but this is a version of Hisao I cannot relate to or agree with at all.

Personally, in his place, I wouldn't have forgiven Miki. Ever. She stepped way over the line on that one.
Not Dead Yet
nemz

Post by nemz »

Oddball wrote:Personally, in his place, I wouldn't have forgiven Miki. Ever. She stepped way over the line on that one.
Agreed, though just because he latching onto her for support at the end doesn't at all mean he's forgiven her or that they have much of a future together. It just means they didn't end things quite as abruptly as it first appeared.
Rin > Shizune > Emi > Hanako > Lilly
Bagheera

Post by Bagheera »

I've seen people forgive much worse. Sometimes the relationships involved have even been healthy. It's not all that hard to understand, really; a well-intentioned dick move just doesn't have to be a deal-breaker, particularly when none of the principals are without sin.
Girls: Emi = Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Shizune = Rin
Routes: Rin = Shizune > Emi > Lilly = Hanako

Oddball

Post by Oddball »

Agreed, though just because he latching onto her for support at the end doesn't at all mean he's forgiven her or that they have much of a future together. It just means they didn't end things quite as abruptly as it first appeared.
Fair enough. Not a bad way of looking at it.
Bagheera wrote:I've seen people forgive much worse.
So have I. I couldn't understand it then either.

I'm not one of those people that can forgive (what I consider) outright betrayal, even if the person had "good" intentions.
Not Dead Yet
nemz

Post by nemz »

It's not just that she butted into things and did what he specifically asked her not to do, but that she did so in the most intentionally hurtful manner she could manage and then when it blew up in her face initially responded with a very off-putting, arrogant front.

There might be a few people out there forgiving enough to put up with that and more, but I'm not one of them.
Rin > Shizune > Emi > Hanako > Lilly