Missing scene

V_nce

Missing scene

Post by V_nce »

Im missing one scene from Act 1, its the one between 'Invisible Hat' and 'Slow Recovery'.

I have already navigated more than 50 minutes into the previous decisions, starting from the 'Gateway Effect' all the way down until i meet scenes that are after the missing one, to no avail yet. Its getting frustrating, not because i WANT 100% completition, but because i want to know what that scene is about )=

Ive already consulted 4 guides on thsese forums already, but they all offer flowcharts on which decisions lead to which girl, not as to which decisions lead you to which scene (which is what im missing right now so i can know how to unlock this scene).

My apologees if this kind of request isnt allowed, but ive seriously worn out all of my choices here, and i dont really feel like spending more time on meddling with the answers.

Pic attached to give more sense of it:

Thanks, in advance.
Mirage_GSM

Re: Missing scene

Post by Mirage_GSM »

That's "Home Field Advantage"
You get there if you join the student council and then "take it easy" when running with Emi.
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
V_nce

Post by V_nce »

Eh gawd, thanks a bunch.

Uh onto another thing, i have all the images of the gallery except for the last one (also have the 20 dynamic ones), how do i unlock that D: 100% completion already, do i have to go back to each one of the girls' acts and click on every single decision of the game or something?
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

No, you just have to have seen every ending* - including Lilly's bad end.

*i.e. seen the credits roll
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.