Can I have the scripts in text or word format for act 1?

Jaina

Can I have the scripts in text or word format for act 1?

Post by Jaina »

Hai
I'm a Canadian-Korean army soldier who is currently living in South Korea
I was badly injured in an exercise so I'm stuck in a hospital for 3 monthes
I've spent the past 2 weeks practically not doing anything but watching animu and /v4c/
Cant play games cuz of the shitty labtop

I am greatly enthusiastic about KS and I really wanna translate this into Korean (Dcinside, a 4chan like website in Korea is greatly interested in this game too)

Can someone send me, or upload the text/word script for Act1 of KS?
Silentcook
Carelessly Cooking You

Re: Can I have the scripts in text or word format for act 1?

Post by Silentcook »

First step for this is registering a forum account and PMing Suriko, as stated in the FAQs.

I'll personally add two more things: first, don't even THINK about using Word. Second, I'd suggest waiting a little while after the full release goes live, since the storm of feedback is likely going to cause a lot of very little but annoying grammar/typo changes even in Act 1.
Shattering your dreams since '94. I also fought COVID in '20 and '21, and all I got was this lousy forum sig.

Jaina

Re: Can I have the scripts in text or word format for act 1?

Post by Jaina »

Silentcook wrote:First step for this is registering a forum account and PMing Suriko, as stated in the FAQs.

I'll personally add two more things: first, don't even THINK about using Word. Second, I'd suggest waiting a little while after the full release goes live, since the storm of feedback is likely going to cause a lot of very little but annoying grammar/typo changes even in Act 1.
Kay
I registed but I forgot to sign in ><
and also found there was a unregistered posting section so..

oh well I'll just wait for the full release then