[solved] phpBB warning on the threads

Kantaro

[solved] phpBB warning on the threads

Post by Kantaro »

Hello,

I don't know if I am the only person to see this warning on this forum (when I'm viewing a thread, but only when I am logged in).

Screenshot :

Quote :
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EST/-5.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EST/-5.0/no DST' instead
BTW, excepted this warning, the rest of the forum seems to work like everyday.

Edit : Solved for me.
Last edited by Kantaro on Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
OneMore

Re: phpBB warning on the threads

Post by OneMore »

You're not the only one. I have this too, and I wouldn't notice if I didn't read this topic.
Experts?
Yukimi

Post by Yukimi »

I have it too. I noticed it as soon as I entered the forum, looming over it.
Shizune=Akira > Lilly > Emi > Hanako > Rin (but all of them have a place in my heart and some other more interesting locations XP).
Silentcook
Carelessly Cooking You

Post by Silentcook »

PyTom notified, problem should be solved.
Shattering your dreams since '94. I also fought COVID in '20 and '21, and all I got was this lousy forum sig.