"As expected of blind people."

Shujoxa

"As expected of blind people."

Post by Shujoxa »

(Not sure if this is the proper place to make this thread, so if not, apologies in advance.)

On Katawa Shoujo's TV Tropes Character sheet, it's mentioned that Hisao gives a flat "what" in response to Kenji saying that something is "as expected of blind people." I've played through Act 1 times since reading that page, taking as many possible routes as I can think of, and cannot find this line anywhere, can someone tell me where it is? (I figure that the odds are I missed it like an idiot when it's out there, plain as day, but whatever.)

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/C ... tawaShoujo Link to the page I mentioned.
It would be beautiful if KS was released for download on October 7. Greatest. B-day gift. Ever. (This is not meant to be taken as telling the devs to hurry up, so please don't take it as such, it's just a dream of sorts.)
griffon8

Re: "As expected of blind people."

Post by griffon8 »

It happens in the scene, 'Don't Panic', but only if you are on Lilly's or Hanako's path.
I found out about Katawa Shoujo through the forums of Misfile. There, I am the editor of Misfiled Dreams.

Completed: 100%, including bonus picture. Shizune>Emi>Lilly>Hanako>Rin

Griffon8's Writing
Shujoxa

Re: "As expected of blind people."

Post by Shujoxa »

griffon8 wrote:It happens in the scene, 'Don't Panic', but only if you are on Lilly's or Hanako's path.
As I thought, I missed something blatantly obvious. I'm kinda ashamed of myself.

Anyway, thanks for pointing it out.
It would be beautiful if KS was released for download on October 7. Greatest. B-day gift. Ever. (This is not meant to be taken as telling the devs to hurry up, so please don't take it as such, it's just a dream of sorts.)