KS on Android?

Nintendo Maniac 64

Re: KS on Android?

Post by Nintendo Maniac 64 »

It may be annoying, but 1) if you don't say so, how can I know?

and 2) calling it annoying doesn't make it false
Katawa Shoujo's resident straight male kuutsundere.
(because just "tsundere" makes people think of "Shana clones" *shivers*)

Aura
>has heterochromia

Post by Aura »

Post a lot or no, shenanigans aside this thread is totally shittied up and that juvenile tantrum dropped the floor from any credibility of NM64's requests. Being idealistic is great, but I would also hope that respecting our decisions is not too much for you to handle. We are indeed "gods", as this is our own project and thus are not accountable to you for what direction we take it towards. But that is only for this project and nothing else, we do not claim to make any broader statements.
<Aura> would you squeeze a warm PVC bottle between your thighs and call it "manaka-chan"
<Suriko> I would do it if it wouldn't be so hard to explain to my parents
Nintendo Maniac 64

Post by Nintendo Maniac 64 »

Thank you for the calm response Aura, and in reply I will cease operations of this topic.

...except for one thing. I gotta ask: passion = tantrum? It would seem that the internet is getting in the way of conveying my feelings emotions, which has happened several times before. Eh, oh well, at least this didn't escalate like it usually does and ends up with me turning even more cold, cynical, and swearing to become a hikimori.
Katawa Shoujo's resident straight male kuutsundere.
(because just "tsundere" makes people think of "Shana clones" *shivers*)

delta
Feels Badman

Post by delta »

Shenanigans aside, here's the bottom line from my POV: We will do with our game what we want. If you think you're introducing new ideas here, think again. The engine is already open-source, and the game content will never be. We're not dumb and saying "LOL WE DON'T PORT TO ANDROID BECAUSE IT IS TEH STUPID", the thing is that keeping up with the engine is ACTUAL WORK, and I'm not keen on spending my time constantly checking and fixing things just to keep up when I could finally finish the game instead. Hence we will not consider a port before the game is done and most likely released - if anything, up-porting to a newer version of Ren'Py would be the obvious choice, but I'm not promising anything and we don't owe you anything.

BTW, arguing with people who can't keep "passion" and "nagging" separate also cuts into development time.
And yes, arguing over PNG vs. JPGs on an imageboard is bloody stupid and if you need to be told that you have it coming.