The forum

Smoku

The forum

Post by Smoku »

Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/renaius/WWW.ks/common.php on line 106
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3390: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3392: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)

This is what I see above the logo now. It appeared today. Also when I log in on Opera, I get immediately logged out for some reason. On Firefox I don't.
Anyone else has this? A problem with the page?
Leotrak

Re: The forum

Post by Leotrak »

Confirmed, and for some reason I can't stay logged in in firefox, yet in Safari, I can stay logged in just fine -_-" Here's what I see on the top while in firefox (when in Safari, I see what Smoku sees):
Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/renaius/WWW.ks/common.php on line 106
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 885: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 885: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3390: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3392: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
Also, I can't post at all when in firefox. I keep getting this line:
The submitted form was invalid. Try submitting again.
And then the anti-spam bot thingy doesn't reload, so when I hit submit again, I get this -and- a captcha error...
"ice-cream-flavoured ice-cream" -Rin
"oh moe is me" -me
Numbered Days, my first piece of fanfic
Leotrak's Library, my other depository of written stuffs
Before: Hanako>/=Emi>Rin>Lilly>Shizune
After: Emi>Rin>Hanako>Lilly>>>>>>>>>>>Shizune
Yarr

Post by Yarr »

I see the same thing in both Firefox and Chrome, and also can't post in Firefox. Also, not sure if it's just me but the forum seems stretched.
Morph

Post by Morph »

I've got the same problem.
In Internet Explorer i can't post anything and get logged out at once.
With Opera it says my password is wrong.
And it works with Firefox but i see at all browsers the same like Leotrak and Smoku.
And the forum is stretched with Firefox and Opera but not with IE.
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Same symptoms as Leotrak here: Can't log in or post in Firefox.
IE works but gets me the four lines from Smoku's post.
Posting or logging in from my (android) mobile doesn't work either.
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
3-----------------20

Post by 3-----------------20 »

I am experiencing the exact same thing as Smoku. It is vexing, thus I'll wait for someone with less of a rage problem to come up with a solution.
Nero5150

Post by Nero5150 »

I also am having the same problems as the rest of you. I can log in on Firefox with no problem, but I have not tried any other web browser either. I am still getting use to Ubuntu Linux.
Minister of Gloom forum problems

Post by Minister of Gloom forum problems »

Can't log in or post with Chrome, currently using Explorer. I get the same lines as Smoku above the logo.
Also, interestingly, the Hebrew characters in my signature just turned to gibberish.
Merlyn_LeRoy

Post by Merlyn_LeRoy »

This is apparently a somewhat old bug in phpBB that can be fixed by updating phpBB.

Looks like php was upgraded and triggered this old bug, or something.

Here's a discussion of it:
http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... &t=2091380

Merlyn_LeRoy wrote:This is apparently a somewhat old bug in phpBB that can be fixed by updating phpBB.

Looks like php was upgraded and triggered this old bug, or something.

Here's a discussion of it:
http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... &t=2091380
That page is full of way too much advanced technobabble for me. Can somebody explain it in simple English?
Merlyn_LeRoy

Post by Merlyn_LeRoy »

Old forum software breaks under php >= 5.3.0
Fix by updating phpBB to 3.0.6 or newer
ubergeneral

Post by ubergeneral »

yup also having a problem

If this is a issue with php shouldn't it be something that has to be done on the host's side?

And why is it glitching now all of a sudden?
Merlyn_LeRoy

Post by Merlyn_LeRoy »

Here's what I think happened:

The host machine had an older version of php, which worked ok with the older version of phpBB.

Host machine upgrades to newer php; now the older version of phpBB is messed up because it is using a function that is depreciated and is gone or no longer works (set_magic_quotes_runtime())

I doubt the host machine will go back to an older php release; the fix is to update the phpBB software, as this bug was fixed months ago.
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

I just updated Firefox to the most current version (3.6.13) but the problem is still there...
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.

Mirage_GSM wrote:I just updated Firefox to the most current version (3.6.13) but the problem is still there...
Ditto. Currently using FireFox and still can't log in.