Account trouble

Revival

Account trouble

Post by Revival »

For some reason, I can't seem to retrieve my previous account. I had been inactive for 2-3(?) months or so, so maybe it deleted my account by regulation? (The faq mentioned : I registered in the past but cannot login any more?!
Attempt to locate the e-mail sent to you when you first registered (did so), check your username and password and try again(did so). It is possible an administrator has deactivated or deleted your account for some reason. Also, many boards periodically remove users who have not posted for a long time to reduce the size of the database. If this has happened, try registering again (did so) and being more involved in discussions.
)
And if I try to use 'I forgot my password' I get the message that my E-mail has been sent, but I can't locate it or find it on any of my three e-mail accounts I ever owned, even though I turned all spam filters completely off.
Anyone know what's up with this?

thanks for reading, I used to be known as Kobe here.

and sorry if this is the wrong section of the forum. (or if this shouldn't be on the forums at all) I don't really know where to put this, so I put it in the support section, as it seemed the most appropriate to me.
delta
Feels Badman

Re: Account trouble

Post by delta »

There's an account by that name (http://ks.renai.us/search.php?author_id=2839), but I don't think it's you, since it's been active recently. So apparently your account was purged and someone reregistered it, or you remember it wrong.
Revival

Re: Account trouble

Post by Revival »

delta wrote:There's an account by that name (http://ks.renai.us/search.php?author_id=2839), but I don't think it's you, since it's been active recently. So apparently your account was purged and someone reregistered it, or you remember it wrong.
Yes, my cookies expired and i forgot my new pass, which i reset on that same day (or a few days before). I made a few posts before doing that, though. I deleted all my mail before tihnking of the important things like passes.
I can give you some details to prove it -like the e-mail used to suscribe with, one of my previous passwords, and various other things related-
I kinda feel like an idiot now :?