Act 1 save used in Full release

ContinualNaba

Re: Act 1 save used in Full release

Post by ContinualNaba »

Y'see, this is why I didn't do reruns past the second. Means that when the entire thing comes out, I can be pleasantly surprised in the 'Oh yeah, I remember this bit' sense.
[19:33] <!Suriko> i think i could go my whole life without putting my mouth on someone's ass voluntarily

[12:46] == climatic was kicked from #katawa-shoujo by climatic [climatic]
[12:46] <+ContinualNaba> wut
[12:46] <%VCR> wut
[12:47] <+Juno> Qué
neumanproductions

Re: Act 1 save used in Full release

Post by neumanproductions »

I feel like it would be a good experience to reread the whole thing from start to finish. For those who haven't downloaded the new updated versions old saves would almost be completely worthless from CG standpoint such as the updated Emi. Also, it would be really interesting for you to play the entire act 1 again and see who you get without going back to the guides; despite almost everyone knowing the sure fire Emi way.
/Slightly off topic/ I just can't wait to see the library of the full version. That's going to be a lot of scenes./done/
Speaking of the taking the data of act 1 does that include the end CG with all the girls together because you'll have to find a new place to put it or will there be CG like that at the end of all the Acts?
Rin=Hanako>Emi>Misha>Lilly>Shizune (Misha counts in my world alright; and now she surpassed Lilly)
Fanfic series entitled... A Day in the Life of [character name here] (updated 6/8/10)
Random writings and Crossover... New stuff of Neuman (updated 5/6/11)
It's time to Duel... KS Yugioh Deck (updated 3/16/11)