GAME PROBLEM because of game option

shoujo

GAME PROBLEM because of game option

Post by shoujo »

Hi thEre guys i just want to know how could i fix this problem...
on first when i install and play katawa shoujo it work out just fine but then when i set it in fullscreen in option a error appear like REN'py that says there is no 800 by 600 video mode found...

the problem is i want to resume the katawa shoujo in the window mode but every time i open the game the error appears.....

so how could i reset the options i made if i cant enter the game because of the error...
plszzz Help me guys....
Even im a girl i really want to play this game...plLSZZZZ!!!
Seyren

Re: GAME PROBLEM because of game option

Post by Seyren »

Have u try to re-install the game?
Unami Araragi

Post by Unami Araragi »

Toss the file you have now aside, and just download another KS again and see if it works now. Just like Seyren said.
shoujo

Post by shoujo »

Thx for the reply gUys i forgot to say that i tried to re-install it..but it did not work....i tried to delete the game installer and tried to download a new installer but i think my pc still regocnize the settings that i set it in fullscreen thats keeping the To Run in an eRRor...

huhuhuhu i really wanna play this Game...x(
Warwick

Post by Warwick »

Are you on Windows? Uninstall with Revo Uninstaller and let it scan for any leftover files. One of them may be the settings.
静音是买外夫
Vertical

Post by Vertical »

Sounds like a video card driver issue. Maybe reset its utility to defaults (helps even if you haven't changed any settings. It was the case for me and my audio drivers once), or reinstall your card driver altogether.
Imagine me and you...