Script Inaccuracy due to the multiple paths

xravenx24fe

Script Inaccuracy due to the multiple paths

Post by xravenx24fe »

Normally, if a person chose Emi's pathing or Hanako's...Lilly's...any pathing as far as I know other than Shizune's, Muto stops Hisao and they chat about his condition. As you enter the Art Room to get supplies, whether Emi or Shizune send you, you meet Rin, and Hisao comments about how straightforward she is, and he questions whether to regard her "shaking hands" mention as a joke after Muto talked to him. If you choose Shizune's pathing, Hisao, Shizune, and Misha eat at the tea house and skip class, Muto never talks to Hisao.

Basically...I was playing this game after multiple paths, I figured some people wouldn't have seen this as I didn't the first time. So, hopefully my observation is either already covered and I didn't see it on the forum or this could help you change the script and make it as perfect as possible before the full release.
Ahsab

Re: Script Inaccuracy due to the multiple paths

Post by Ahsab »

yeah this has been addressed already, twice. Once by me and another by someone else, don't worry the creators already know.
My Favorite Quote:
"Back away from my Computer and no one finds out what it's like to be put through a meat processor." -Me