Won't start

delta
Feels Badman

Re: Won't start

Post by delta »

I also pray that the final version of Katawa Shoujo will run on the same version of ren'py, as I really don't want to go through this again :lol:
Chances are zero. Even the next revision of Act 1 will run on a different engine once it comes out.

I didn't doubt it would be possible to do this. I just thought it wasn't a good idea.
Alte

Windows 8.1 Won't allow me to download the game

Post by Alte »

So for last about, 7 hours I have been trying to download Katawa Shoujo onto my laptop. I have a Windows 8.1 and I have downloaded games before example: IMVU. Which is borderline Virtual Reality/Social Networking system. Anyways, I tried using the torrent, and the DDL. Neither of which work because from what my computer has told me they are not compatible with my computer. I seriously need help. All of my friends are talking about this game, I have seen gameplay as well and I want to play this game so badly. My problem seriously needs to be fixed because I cant take much more of this, I have tried again and again to open the torrent, downloaded apps to help me and the whole bit. Nothing is working at all and I just need help. Please help me.
-Alte