100% isn't 100%

SatansBestBuddy

100% isn't 100%

Post by SatansBestBuddy »

Hey, I was playing the game after I'd gotten the supposed 100% and checking the libary, I had all the scenes and endings, bit disappointed there wasn't a Lilly ending, but I figured it'd be in the finished game.

Anyway, I was replaying the game, going for Hanako, when I saw the option to go to town instead of the libary, where I met Lilly's sister, Akira!

And then I got the Lilly ending!

What the hell?!?!

The game said I'd gotten 100% already, but there were two scenes and a whole NEW CHARACTER I'd never met before!

And now I check the libary, and the Lilly ending is there!

Anyway, that's just a pet peeve that the game didn't tell me I hadn't found everything yet; it was only luck that I found out there was still stuff I hadn't seen before.
Rule #1 of the Internet: It does not matter what you like, your reasons for liking it, and how much you like it, somebody out there hates you for liking it.
Severyo

Re: 100% isn't 100%

Post by Severyo »

There is a glitch that doing Hanako's ending automatically gives you Lilly's ending.
SatansBestBuddy

Post by SatansBestBuddy »

Yeah, I saw the sticky topic address that right after I posted this. -.-

Still doesn't explain the missing Akira scene.
Rule #1 of the Internet: It does not matter what you like, your reasons for liking it, and how much you like it, somebody out there hates you for liking it.
Seroanth

Post by Seroanth »

Actually no, Akira's scene is part of the Lilly scene. Since doing Hanako's end sometimes glitches and unlocks Lilly's ending, you get 100% without playing after "go to town" or "go to library" option.
Suriko
Lilly Writer, Hanako Co-Writer, Producer

Post by Suriko »

Follow Hanako/Lilly's route until Saturday, then select "Go into town".