Save related info.

goldblade0

Save related info.

Post by goldblade0 »

Would it be possible to set it to save into the game folder instead of in Application Data? I noticed in config.py is says

Code: Select all

# The directory save files will be saved to.
savedir = None
If I changed that would it do so, and could I have permission to do so? Trying to set it up for people to play at my school and the Application Data folder dosent follow the accounts.
Lattyware

Re: Save related info.

Post by Lattyware »

goldblade0 wrote:Would it be possible to set it to save into the game folder instead of in Application Data? I noticed in config.py is says

Code: Select all

# The directory save files will be saved to.
savedir = None
If I changed that would it do so, and could I have permission to do so? Trying to set it up for people to play at my school and the Application Data folder dosent follow the accounts.
You can do anything you want for personal use. And one would presume it'd work.
Vol1Teh

Post by Vol1Teh »

Sorry to revive the thread, but can someone post a guide on how to change the save folder and keep the game running normally? Because I've tried to change only that line, and it doesn't work - I get an error popup. I'd like to run the game on different computers without having to exchange the saves back and forth...
EmP|ty

Post by EmP|ty »

Vol1Teh wrote:Sorry to revive the thread, but can someone post a guide on how to change the save folder and keep the game running normally? Because I've tried to change only that line, and it doesn't work - I get an error popup. I'd like to run the game on different computers without having to exchange the saves back and forth...

Use a USB stick and play the game from it.