Mislabeled saves (also, issues tracker)

valderman

Mislabeled saves (also, issues tracker)

Post by valderman »

Just started playing Act 1 (pretty impressed so far,) got to the point where I'm in the cafeteria with Misha and Shizune and saved just before choosing whether to ask about the library, Shizune's deafness, or nothing. Checking out the loading screen to make sure the game actually got saved (yeah, that's paranoid, I know,) I was somewhat surprised to see the save labeled as In the nursery. Now, I've never been to a school for disabled people, but I'm pretty sure they don't combine the nursery with the cafeteria, right? Or did I misunderstand something here?

I'd also be interested to know if there is a public bug/issues tracker for reporting this kind of thing. If there isn't, how about getting one? It'll encourage bug reports, make managing and assigning issues easier, and give users an easy way to see if any problems they run into are known bugs or if they should be brought to the devs' attention.
Envy

Re: Mislabeled saves (also, issues tracker)

Post by Envy »

Save files are named by the scene title. That scene happens to be called 'In the Nursery.'

As interesting as it might be saves aren't named by current location.
Silentcook
Carelessly Cooking You

Post by Silentcook »

Please report bugs in our feedback thread in "Public discussion", after checking it first to avoid too much duplication.

And like Envy said, this isn't really one.
Shattering your dreams since '94. I also fought COVID in '20 and '21, and all I got was this lousy forum sig.

valderman

Post by valderman »

Silentcook wrote:Please report bugs in our feedback thread in "Public discussion", after checking it first to avoid too much duplication.

And like Envy said, this isn't really one.
I see. I guess I was thrown off by the incongruence between the scene of the name and the setting, sorry about that.