Game doesn't even start

OP

Re: Game doesn't even start

Post by OP »

Did it, changed non-Unicode language to US English, then reinstalled, then nothing happened. It's getting kind of ridiculous, it's like everyting you have is working smooth for years until you come across this one little application that will not run no mater what. Besides, it's already 0:30 am here, and I'm a little sleepy, plus it's monday, so I will see you all tomorrow when I'm back home.
OP

Post by OP »

Hey, as soon as I went away for a moment everyone decided to ditch me? It happens to me too often.
delta wrote:Can anyone confirm that it works on Polish Windows somewhere else? There was a Ren'Py bug affecting some language versions of Windows like this before.
So it's not like this error is unpreceded?
delta
Feels Badman

Post by delta »

Yes, but that specific error can't happen again.
OP

Post by OP »

Oh, I see. So, what can I do about it? Wait for new version, or what?
delta
Feels Badman

Post by delta »

The best bet is to try the newest version of Ren'Py: http://www.renpy.org/dl/6.9.2/renpy-6.9.2-sdk.zip
If this starts for you, try creating a new folder below this one and putting /game from the KS installation in it, then selecting it as the working project.
OP

Post by OP »

So, I found the problem. It's the Renpy engine itself. Obviously, it gives me error. Now, I believe, it's an issue for renpy community rather KS forums. Heh.