Act1 Walkthrough, 100% & Individual paths, Flowchart

Member22

Re: Act1 Walkthrough, 100% & Individual paths, Flowchart

Post by Member22 »

Aru-san wrote:Hello, KS Forums.

Two Saturdays ago, I downloaded this game and decided to check it out. I've been hooked on it ever since I downloaded it, even though it sort of warranted some strange faces just telling people about the game alone.

After enjoying all of the paths this game has to offer (including Kenji's bad end), I decided to compile my own flowchart for the game. Unfortunately, it wasn't until after I finished it that I found out that there were already flowcharts available for the game, so I guess I was about almost a year late into being of any help.

I gotta admit, it did take me a while to find out how to get to Slow Recovery. That very scene was the reason why I wanted to compile a personal flowchart for it, just to figure out what manages to unlock that specific scene (for the sake of 100% completion). My flowchart is a bit messy, though, but I'll be glad to post it anyways if people still want it.
Good to hear from a new KS fan! I don't know whether the mods/devs want another flowchart... lets see what they have to say.
"If Hisao took one thing away from his time at Yamaku it was the fact that people who have handicaps don't actually have handicaps. People like Lilly and Shizune are more able-bodied and well-adjusted than most of the kids at Hisao's old high school. He shook his head slightly. No, students at Yamaku weren't handicapped; everyone else was." - WetCrate
EternalLurker

Post by EternalLurker »

...What? Why the hell would the devs care? Of course you can post it, Aru. (-.-)
Aru-san

Post by Aru-san »

Then I shall post it. :)

I originally did this flowchart alongside a choice guide on PowerPoint. The choice guide might be a little rough with the path lockouts and path advances, but overall, I think I did a pretty decent job with pinpointing which choices does what to whose path. Same with constructing the flowchart(s).
Attachments
Katawa Shoujo Choice Guide and Stage Order.ppt
(224 KiB) Downloaded 841 times
Last edited by Aru-san on Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
-.- .- - .- .-- .- ... .... --- ..- .--- ---
Member22

Post by Member22 »

EternalLurker wrote:...What? Why the hell would the devs care? Of course you can post it, Aru. (-.-)
You'll never know if they don't like something... I guess I was a little too careful there lol

BTW, nice walkthrough... I thought it would be a branching format on a JPG... nice job on the powerpoint!
"If Hisao took one thing away from his time at Yamaku it was the fact that people who have handicaps don't actually have handicaps. People like Lilly and Shizune are more able-bodied and well-adjusted than most of the kids at Hisao's old high school. He shook his head slightly. No, students at Yamaku weren't handicapped; everyone else was." - WetCrate
bnm35

Post by bnm35 »

will there be a walk through for the full version of the game?
kosherbacon

Post by kosherbacon »

bnm35 wrote:will there be a walk through for the full version of the game?
Probably not an official one. Not for a while after releasing, anyway.
Warwick

Post by Warwick »

If vermithrx is still around I would happily collaborate with him again for a full flowchart. If not, I'll try my best to work my way through them alone, though any help would be appreciated.
静音是买外夫
bnm35

Post by bnm35 »

Warwick wrote:If vermithrx is still around I would happily collaborate with him again for a full flowchart. If not, I'll try my best to work my way through them alone, though any help would be appreciated.
cool thanks they do help with the play i tried it on my own and kept ending up with emi or rin every time lol
apelhitam

Re: Act1 Walkthrought, 100% & Individual paths

Post by apelhitam »

Xynar wrote:lol a Kenji path? Fukkin awesome, I totally missed that. I only hope there will be no Hisao/Kenji H scenes in the full verison. Kenji is funny and all, but yaoi sex with him? DO NOT WANT!
i think its not about gunning him (dont want to spoil it for ya) so fear not! :D
apelhitam

Post by apelhitam »

i was at the kenji route ending
then i heard the splat and red screen.
and as i thought, the credits roll out
and i was thinking "oh hell no dont you be playing that romantic piano concerto that we have for the good endings. that is so not fitting for this ending!"
lol and thank god it didnt play that music (well, it didnt play any music at all, but seems better that way)
still, didnt like the way things go for that route :(
would not choose it if not for the sake of 100% completion -.-
Serpettra

102% Secret Ending

Post by Serpettra »

I read somewhere that there's a secret Rin ending that gives 102% completion. I tried following instructions but it didn't work. Does such a thing really exist? How do I get it?
Esa94

Re: 102% Secret Ending

Post by Esa94 »

Serpettra wrote:I read somewhere that there's a secret Rin ending that gives 102% completion. I tried following instructions but it didn't work. Does such a thing really exist? How do I get it?
Such a thing does not exist.
kosherbacon

Re: 1http://ks.renai.us/index.php02% Secret Ending

Post by kosherbacon »

It's been proven to be a hoax, unfortunately.
neumanproductions

Post by neumanproductions »

kosherbacon wrote:It's been proven to be a hoax, unfortunately.
No matter how much we wanted it, not to be. *evil stares all around me*
Rin=Hanako>Emi>Misha>Lilly>Shizune (Misha counts in my world alright; and now she surpassed Lilly)
Fanfic series entitled... A Day in the Life of [character name here] (updated 6/8/10)
Random writings and Crossover... New stuff of Neuman (updated 5/6/11)
It's time to Duel... KS Yugioh Deck (updated 3/16/11)
MrKnives

Post by MrKnives »

i made all those walkthroughs in less than 4 hours >_>
Be my lifeline... for this lifetime.
Suffer in pleasure... for ever and ever...