Act1 Walkthrough, 100% & Individual paths, Flowchart

matux99

Re: Act1 Walkthrough, 100% & Individual paths, Flowchart

Post by matux99 »

i'm missing one scene it is next to Shanghaied and Don't Panic in the library. Can you tell me what scene it is and how to get it?
Please, I need 100%!

Reply as fast as you can!

Thanks
Great Writer
There was once a young man who, in his youth, professed his desire to become a great writer.

When asked to define "great" he said, "I want to write stuff that the whole world will read, stuff that people will react to on a truly emotional level, stuff that will make them scream, cry, howl in pain and anger!"

He now works for Microsoft, writing error messages.
Yuurei

Post by Yuurei »

Probably you mean "Stillness" or "Rest" -it's "Quiete" in italian, dunno how exactly I have to translate-.
Anyway, you must follow Hanako's path and search her in the library for the second time.
matux99

Post by matux99 »

Probably you mean "Stillness" or "Rest" -it's "Quiete" in italian, dunno how exactly I have to translate-.
Anyway, you must follow Hanako's path and search her in the library for the second time
Yay! 100%!

Perfecto! thanks BTW
Great Writer
There was once a young man who, in his youth, professed his desire to become a great writer.

When asked to define "great" he said, "I want to write stuff that the whole world will read, stuff that people will react to on a truly emotional level, stuff that will make them scream, cry, howl in pain and anger!"

He now works for Microsoft, writing error messages.
Necrous

Post by Necrous »

That's odd. . . According to the chart on the first post, I should have gotten Hanako, but I wound up with Emi (I was hoping to get Hanako's ending once I met her, didn't turn out that way though.)

I wrote down the decisions I made on a sheet of paper, which I left behind at my house when I came up to be with my family for X-Mas. -_- I planned to chart out the whole game for all the girls, and 100% completion. Maybe I'll transcribe them onto here when I get back.

Oh, nevermind, there already is a complete and very-well-made flow chart here. That's awesome work there!
Shujoxa

Re: Act1 Walkthrought, 100% & Individual paths, Flowchart

Post by Shujoxa »

Fawriel wrote:Agh... so that confirms my suspicion that Rin is treated like some sort of consolation prize. I am filled with tears and various organs!

Seriously, though... Hmm, I'm not sure if it's worth creating a new thread over, but...

Okay, so I assume the next release will be the full game. So all the 100% completion so far will go to waste, but oh well. But that also means that nothing that happens in the first act is set in stone, right? I suppose it's a necessary part of games like this, but it still seems really awkward the way the paths work sometimes... Getting Emi's ending pretty much depends entirely on one choice. And Rin, you don't get any chance to score any points with her until it's too late. I really like both Rin and Hanako, but to get Rin, you pretty much have to neglect Hanako... It just seems unfair. I hope I'll get enough chances to still make friends with either of them. It would be nice if, I dunno, the times you spend with Emi and Rin together would count for Rin as well? I dunno.

Sorry for rambling like that. I just get a little too much into this sort of thing sometimes, so having to make a decision between two such choices is quite daunting.
I don't think it was meant to be a "consolation prize," I think that it's supposed to represent that you get Rin by being sorta blank (lack of a better word) and confusing like her (or at least seeming to be), not really going for any of the other girls or the Kenji "you die" ending. Which I thought was actually really clever.

...or maybe I'm reading way too deep into this and need to go back to being thankful that Shizune refuses to throw balls.
It would be beautiful if KS was released for download on October 7. Greatest. B-day gift. Ever. (This is not meant to be taken as telling the devs to hurry up, so please don't take it as such, it's just a dream of sorts.)
bradpara

Post by bradpara »

This something I did a while back outlining the Dailoge choices that you need to make inorder to get each of the endings. The major assumption when reading this: You are "on" a path until you make a choice that takes you "off" it. Only those Dailouge choices that directly effect your chance of getting that ending shall be listed.

Emi

Waylay: Yes

Exercise: Go For It

If also on Shizune’s Path: Slow Recovery: 1. I don’t want to talk about it 2. Lunch with Emi

Hanako

Into The Nursery: Ask about the Library (Best Choice)

Shared Library: I’m Sorry (Best Choice)

Bizarre and Surreal: She was Cute (Best Choice)

Must make at least two of these choices to remain on this path

Lunch Evolution Theory: Talk to Hanako

Cold War: Hey Come On

If Also on Emi’s Path: Exercise: Take It Easy

Mind Your Step: Sorry

Sip (Part 2): I’ll go the Library

Lilly

(Lilly’s Path is Identical to Hanako’s Path up to Mind Your Step)

Sip (Part 2): I’ll go into town

Rin

If Also on Lilly and Hanako’s Path:Cold War: I’ve Done My Part

If Also on Shizune ‘s Path:Cold War: Hey Come On

If Also on Emi’s Path:Exercise: Take It Easy

Mind Your Step: I’m Sorry

Creative Pain: I’m Interested

Shizune

Gateway Effect: Yeah, Of Course (Best Choice)

Into the Nursery: I Think I Got It (Best Choice)

Risk and Reward: Attack (Best Choice)

(Must make at least two of these choices to remain on this path)

Lunch Evolution Theory: Wait

Cold War: I’ve Done My Part

If not also on Emi’s Path:Home Field Advantage: Dodge the Subject

If Also on Emi’s Path:Slow Recovery: 1. I Don’t Want to Talk About It 2. Lunch with Shizune

Bad Ending #1
If also on Shizune ‘sPath but not Emi’s
Home Field Advantage: Kick Them Out
If also on Shizune and Emi’s Paths
Slow Recovery: Yeah, I sure was having Fun
If Also Lilly,Hanako, or Rin’s Paths
Mind Your Step: I’m Fine
If Also on Rin’s Path
Creative Pain: I’m kinda stuck
Last edited by bradpara on Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:54 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Shizune=Hanako>Lilly>Emi=Rin
Family Game Night A Shizune After Story Fic
ninjaguiden

Post by ninjaguiden »

Thanks so much for writing this!

In my first play through I was trying to go for Lilly but being a LN novice I guess I missed the obvious hint to be nice to Hanako to get closer to Lilly...
Brogurt

Post by Brogurt »

I have been working on a guide too, a couple months ago. This thread was completely unknown to me at the time, so while it appears to be something of a wasted effort, at least my results seem to comply with some of the other guides on here. Posting it in case anyone wants a look. I think it's a bit easier to follow than some of the others, but I've met people who seem to disagree.

Attachments
There is no reason to say that Hanako isn't cute.png
There is no reason to say that Hanako isn't cute.png (644.65 KiB) Viewed 11492 times
Esa94

Post by Esa94 »

Brogurt wrote:I have been working on a guide too, a couple months ago. This thread was completely unknown to me at the time, so while it appears to be something of a wasted effort, at least my results seem to comply with some of the other guides on here. Posting it in case anyone wants a look. I think it's a bit easier to follow than some of the others, but I've met people who seem to disagree.

This one is actually pretty clear and simple to follow. I like it.
Kantaro

Post by Kantaro »

Me too, I love it. :)
Shazam

Post by Shazam »

Hmm, the chart seemingly is inaccurate on one point. I selected the following path:

1) Why?
2) Ask about the library.
3) It's a trap, it's smarter to play defensively here.
4) I'm sorry, I didn't mean to startle you.
5) She was cute.
6) Read my book.
7) Yes.
8) Hey, come on! Cut Lilly and me some slack.
9) Sorry, I'm not really in good condition.

By all accounts, according to the charts I should have then proceeded onto the fork in the Lilly/Hanako path, given that my points for them exceeded 2 and I had no Kenji points. Instead, I somehow ended up going down the Rin path after that and received her ending.
Shazam

Post by Shazam »

Oops, forgot to mention on the above: I left out that I also said "take it easy," hence incurring no more than 1 Emi point.
Brogurt

Post by Brogurt »

Shazam wrote:Hmm, the chart seemingly is inaccurate on one point. I selected the following path:
6) Read my book.
This is why you went on Rin's path. The only way that selecting that option won't give you rin's path is if you were to Go for it instead of taking it easy
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

You can also get on Kenji's path form there ;-)
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Shazam

Post by Shazam »

Brogurt wrote:This is why you went on Rin's path. The only way that selecting that option won't give you rin's path is if you were to Go for it instead of taking it easy
I figured, since I replayed talking to Hanako and ended up getting her ending. Therefore, it seems that choice is a bit of a flag dividing Hanako/Lilly from Emi/Rin.