Parlez-vous Français?

Comment on and discuss blog posts in here. One thread per post.
Aura
>has heterochromia

Parlez-vous Français?

Post by Aura »

<Aura> would you squeeze a warm PVC bottle between your thighs and call it "manaka-chan"
<Suriko> I would do it if it wouldn't be so hard to explain to my parents
ginx2666

Re: Parlez-vous Français?

Post by ginx2666 »

Aw, I hoped for a Bromont DLC that follows DEAD END.

Hisao Necktie wakes up after near death experience, with his body now constantly producing ethanol, thus keeping him smashed all the time. Shenanigans follow.
final

Post by final »

This is the first physical release of KS, right? Are there any plans to print it in English?

These French guys are tempting me but I'd rather wait for an English printing with English as the default language if possible.
Aura
>has heterochromia

Post by Aura »

English will always be the default language of any KS release. The one in the physical package is in no way different from the release that will be available from our site, it's meant for people visiting the Kawa-Soft booth at Japan Expo, thus the packaging texts are French.

Making physical releases don't make much sense for us, so it's somewhat unlikely that would ever happen. The only thing I can think of is some sort of super fancy collectors thing packed with posters, artbooks, pins, cellphone straps, the game on a goldplated bandagedheart-engraved USB stick and a pump-up delta realdoll but you all know we're not keen on making KS merch unless there's some twist that grabs our interest so yeah. If you want a physical package the most useful thing is making one yourself (which many fans have done)
<Aura> would you squeeze a warm PVC bottle between your thighs and call it "manaka-chan"
<Suriko> I would do it if it wouldn't be so hard to explain to my parents
final

Post by final »

Ah, I like owning physical copies of things which is why I am interested. Making one myself would be no good and more effort than it's worth.

So this is only available to people attending the expo then? It sort of looked like there was a shipping option on their shop but it's in French and Google Translate isn't perfect.
Kakodoyo

Post by Kakodoyo »

Aura wrote:pump-up delta realdoll
Please.
Tralan

Post by Tralan »

Are these editions (and the preorder) exclusively for pickup at Japan Expo or will they be shipped internationally?
Seeker91

Post by Seeker91 »

Tralan wrote:Are these editions (and the preorder) exclusively for pickup at Japan Expo or will they be shipped internationally?
That's something I would like to know too.

Anyways, great job kawa soft!
"The things that I want", by Hanako Ikezawa. A chocolate bar. A cup of tea. For the sun to shine. I want to sleep to forget. To change the past. My parents and skin back. Unlimited chess pieces and a license to skip turns. Right then, more than anything, I wanted him.
MajorDune

Post by MajorDune »

I really want to pre-order so I can make sure I can get the Collector's Edition, but I'm also confused on the date we can start pre-ordering if we do not go to the Expo.
Ruthalas

Post by Ruthalas »

Does the 8th count as the second week of July?
I am excited to see the artbook that is being released alongside 1.1.
Of course, the artbook will be available online for free shortly after.
:D