Katawa Shoujo 2 Cancelled

Comment on and discuss blog posts in here. One thread per post.
Zorther

Re: Katawa Shoujo 2 Cancelled

Post by Zorther »

katawa shoujo could be a huge franchise. it could turn 3d and you have to walk around and interact and rember things.
Montblanc

Post by Montblanc »

I still like the idea of having KS2 being a sort of story running at the same time as KS1 and you play as a different character from Hisao, I think Misha would be best but Kenji would kinda alright too. Of course this means that something predetermined would happen to Hisao, though perhaps your actions could somehow affect with how he ends up too, like maybe his mysterious death could happen or not depending on what you do as Kenji, and maybe for Misha if Hisao ends up with Shizune or not could be affect.
A blockade of the mind.
Bawlin

Post by Bawlin »

Just so that I don't need to go into the fetal position, there's not a current end to the KS series, but only KS2?

Pardon me if this is an annoyance, I'm really enjoying the Katawa Shoujo story right now, and I won't want to cry over one game.
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

There is no KS series. There is only KS.

Congrats to the dev team. No other april fool post has fooled so many before^^°
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
I2aidenx

Post by I2aidenx »

I literally made this account only to see if i could by some miracle catch the attention of somebody who is working on the project. I don't know much about what you people are doing with the "sequel" but if it is a sequel (i don't know about everybody else) please by all means make it a SEQUEL! i would love to see what happens to the previous characters after their school life. especially Hisao. I'm pretty everybody is going to look at this post like "lol, this dumbass." Being me i really love only a few stories for they have to be the best. Nobody probably cares, but i'm sure there are people who understand the reason of a true sequel. (this is like one of the only stories that can make me use my emotions.)
P.S. I ALSO HATE HUMANITY!
Silentcook
Carelessly Cooking You

Post by Silentcook »

We do keep watch on our forums, but you really should have read the FAQs and/or this thread first.
Shattering your dreams since '94. I also fought COVID in '20 and '21, and all I got was this lousy forum sig.

Hisao Nakai KS

Post by Hisao Nakai KS »

So When you hope to release Katawa Shoujo 3 ?
...And Katawa Shoujo 2 ?
I2aidenx

Post by I2aidenx »

Why do people constantly want to turn this great thing into something that sounds horrible! 3D? Just no. It really does not seem appropriate to have good looking characters turn to something we all know is going to be hideous. At least, i hope development team doesn't go along with that idea! Please dont.
wazuzu

Post by wazuzu »

Zorther wrote:...and rember things.
I'd like to rember Misha, if you know what I mean.
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

I2aidenx wrote:Why do people constantly want to turn this great thing into something that sounds horrible!
Why do people constantly reply to threads without even reading two or three posts to find out what they are about?
Seriously, the second post on page 1 makes it clear that this is an april fools joke as does my post above which you directly replied to!
I2aidenx wrote:I literally made this account only to see if i could by some miracle catch the attention of somebody who is working on the project.
Why don't you extend the same courtesy to the other people posting here?

griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
21stcenturyBoy

Post by 21stcenturyBoy »

I got trolled hard, some 5 months after the aprils fool joke, not cool :''(

I guess I knew it couldnt be true, its too perfect, any sequel will be a fail, but imagination allways finds a way... im grateful what ive got, once again thank u Devs for this masterpiece <3
anarmyofpigeons

Post by anarmyofpigeons »

Oh My God, I can't actually believe this... I read this about a month or two ago and actually believed it, I was so heartbroken. Only after looking through the april fools posts did I find out this was posted april first :lol:
You bastards really got me!

Wait a minute, was the joke the cancellation of KS2, or them joking about having even tried to make KS2? :cry:
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

The latter.

Sore wa himitsu desu.
anarmyofpigeons

Post by anarmyofpigeons »

Mirage_GSM wrote:The latter.
o-ohh...
:(
NotSoClassy

Post by NotSoClassy »

Zorther wrote:katawa shoujo could be a huge franchise. it could turn 3d and you have to walk around and interact and rember things.

I''d pay for dat.

Also, That post says that we will learn more next year, wich is next 1st of april. The one who made that post on 1st of april is a devil, you dont know whether or not it was serious.