Happy First Anniversary!

Comment on and discuss blog posts in here. One thread per post.
mav807

Re: Happy First Anniversary!

Post by mav807 »

Suriko wrote:The new projects aren't related to Katawa Shoujo in any way.
New projects?
RichieBerry

Post by RichieBerry »

mav807 wrote:
New projects?
The main post says:

"What about 2013? Well, at the very least we hope to to go public with some new 4LS projects that have been in the concept/early development stage in 2012 (and before)"
"Why do you make that noise? Are you mad? Well, obviously. Good. Your sweater is terrible, and I want you to feel bad about it. The burn tells me it is working."
"I like my sweater."
"I'm sure you like huffing glue, too. That doesn't make it right."
grey_

Post by grey_ »

This year really flew by. I still remember drawing a Rin after playing the demo years ago. Now a year after playing the full version I'm still in college and applying to university. These cripple fucking sims man, they'll change your life. (hehehhehehe)

No pressure to get anything done too fast, you worked hard on KS and people are still playing it! Whatever you're doing don't feel pressured to get it done fast.

And yet again, thank all of you SO MUCH for doing all that you do!
Uhh
neio

Post by neio »

KSwoo wrote:Hey, just got into the game, it's absolutely amazing.

I also had a question. Is it possible that the game could be ported to iOS and Android? It would be pretty cool if that would happen.

Thanks for making this game. I love it.
Use TeamViewer to access your home computer and play. It works very well (at least over wifi) since game controls are so simple.
Recommended fics: A pseudo-pseudo Suzu Route | Sisterhood (Hanako Epilogue) | Can You Open Your Heart? (Rika)

(New) Movie contest: From which 2012 film did I mangle this quote? Prize: Humble Bundle
You're worried about the Nurse? Try the mom.
Walshy12238

Post by Walshy12238 »

RichieBerry wrote:
mav807 wrote:
New projects?
The main post says:

"What about 2013? Well, at the very least we hope to to go public with some new 4LS projects that have been in the concept/early development stage in 2012 (and before)"
Hopefully these new projects don't take 5 years like KS did... I wasn't around in the development stage, because I only found out about KS from a friend in February 2012, but I can imagine it was a painful wait. I assume that 4LS would be a lot more competent this time around though.

That actually raises a question: are the projects VN related? Or something new altogether? Or am I slow and have missed a conversation about this already?
Lilly > Hanako=Emi > Shizune > Rin