Katawa Shoujo at Anime Expo

Comment on and discuss blog posts in here. One thread per post.
Losstarot
Editor

Re: Katawa Shoujo at Anime Expo

Post by Losstarot »

Just as a small bit of correcting out of no where, Pimmy will likely not be attending and I will be attending (that is, if anyone cares about little ol' Lottie).
"The eyes of ordinary people could not see it for the real moon was nothing but an invisible full moon to them."
grey_

Post by grey_ »

I glad I paid through one via the Kickstarter since I'd never be able to get to Anime Expo. When are those supposed to come in the mail anyway? August I think?
Uhh
Rayyn

Post by Rayyn »

My girlfriend and I will be cosplaying as Misha and Kenji! We'll have to stop by to say hi and pick up some swag. Super excited!
Morello

Post by Morello »

Sad, I don't live on Los Angeles and can't afford to go. I would love to buy a copy, though. 4LS Store, when? haha
xShadowbane

Post by xShadowbane »

I am with you all on that (Wishing I was closer to the Expo) Sadly, I am not as close as I would like. Either way, I am curious on which direction the anime would be going. As you have choices during the game on some things, which drastically change what happens in the story. One decision can either lead to one person or the other. Be it good or bad. I am wondering how or if you will put something like that into the anime? Maybe make a few different versions of different things that could happen? Or have one straightforward story based on popular choices? Sorry my curiosity got the best of me. Anyway, I wish you luck at the expo. :D I wish i could be there! :mrgreen:
Mercutio

Post by Mercutio »

xShadowbane wrote:I am with you all on that (Wishing I was closer to the Expo) Sadly, I am not as close as I would like. Either way, I am curious on which direction the anime would be going. As you have choices during the game on some things, which drastically change what happens in the story. One decision can either lead to one person or the other. Be it good or bad. I am wondering how or if you will put something like that into the anime? Maybe make a few different versions of different things that could happen? Or have one straightforward story based on popular choices? Sorry my curiosity got the best of me. Anyway, I wish you luck at the expo. :D I wish i could be there! :mrgreen:
umm... anime expo is a convention. big gathering of anime fans and all that. it doesn't mean there's going to be a KS anime.
"There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion." - Sir Francis Bacon

Emi = Hanako > Lilly > Rin >>>>>>> Shizune
amazing how preference changes now that the game's actually out.
Akira/Hanako for the win. Meiko/Nurse for even more win. Miki/Misha for win that goes BEYOND THE IMPOSSIBLE.
xShadowbane

Post by xShadowbane »

Mercutio wrote:
xShadowbane wrote:I am with you all on that (Wishing I was closer to the Expo) Sadly, I am not as close as I would like. Either way, I am curious on which direction the anime would be going. As you have choices during the game on some things, which drastically change what happens in the story. One decision can either lead to one person or the other. Be it good or bad. I am wondering how or if you will put something like that into the anime? Maybe make a few different versions of different things that could happen? Or have one straightforward story based on popular choices? Sorry my curiosity got the best of me. Anyway, I wish you luck at the expo. :D I wish i could be there! :mrgreen:
umm... anime expo is a convention. big gathering of anime fans and all that. it doesn't mean there's going to be a KS anime.
Ohh... Damn I feel very stupid now. :oops: Sorry about that. :)
HurricaneHarvey

Post by HurricaneHarvey »

Are any of you going to be willing to do autographs and/or allowing pictures and if so are you going to be charging?
Sorry for my grammar and spelling. I am not very good at those...
Suriko
Lilly Writer, Hanako Co-Writer, Producer

Post by Suriko »

I don't think we'd charge for that kind of thing if it came up.

Blog post updated with a map of where we'll be: http://katawa-shoujo.com/webstorage/art ... ychart.png
MrFreeman

Post by MrFreeman »

Greetings,

While I don't expect a big turnout, a cosplay gathering for Katawa Shoujo cosplayers has been unofficially scheduled near these AA tables at 12:30pm on Day 3 of the convention.

I say "unofficially" because Anime Expo has decided not to officially list any cosplay gatherings this year. We hope to meet the devs in costume and get our pictures with them if possible.

Should there be too many people crowing the area, we will relocate as needed, but I do not foresee this becoming necessary.

We will be looking forward to seeing everyone at the con!
Anonymous22
sounds kinda gay

Post by Anonymous22 »

You guys should get Suriko to sign your chests.
hurr durr
mysterycycle

Post by mysterycycle »

Quick question: How much are you going to be charging for Tomorrow/Today? I'm hitting the ATM this week and wanted to make sure I'm bringing enough cash.
You are not alone, and you are not strange. You are you, and everyone has damage. Be the better person.
ImageImage
Couch to 5k with Emi: WD123 W2D123 W3D123 W4D123 W5D123 W6D123 W7D123 W8D123 W9D123
I'm making a Katawa Shoujo doujinshi!
My deviantArt
servantrider

Post by servantrider »

NOOOOO! I just left Cali a couple weeks ago TT.TT
Aura
>has heterochromia

Post by Aura »

mysterycycle wrote:Quick question: How much are you going to be charging for Tomorrow/Today? I'm hitting the ATM this week and wanted to make sure I'm bringing enough cash.
Iirc it's going to be $10, or thereabouts.
<Aura> would you squeeze a warm PVC bottle between your thighs and call it "manaka-chan"
<Suriko> I would do it if it wouldn't be so hard to explain to my parents
mysterycycle

Post by mysterycycle »

Aura wrote:
mysterycycle wrote:Quick question: How much are you going to be charging for Tomorrow/Today? I'm hitting the ATM this week and wanted to make sure I'm bringing enough cash.
Iirc it's going to be $10, or thereabouts.
Awesome - that's not as much as I was expecting. Thanks, Aura!
You are not alone, and you are not strange. You are you, and everyone has damage. Be the better person.
ImageImage
Couch to 5k with Emi: WD123 W2D123 W3D123 W4D123 W5D123 W6D123 W7D123 W8D123 W9D123
I'm making a Katawa Shoujo doujinshi!
My deviantArt