Katawa Shoujo at Anime Expo

Comment on and discuss blog posts in here. One thread per post.
Suriko
Lilly Writer, Hanako Co-Writer, Producer

Katawa Shoujo at Anime Expo

Post by Suriko »

VCR
lolbot

Re: Katawa Shoujo at Anime Expo

Post by VCR »

And remember folks, I'll be there selling button pins and other things as well, including a bunch not from the main two sets seen on the Kickstarter page. So if you want the Rainbow Wizard pin or several others, you'll have your chance at the con~
[13:00:51] <buckingham> why do you have to shit on my parade delta-kun you baka >_<
Itakahi

Post by Itakahi »

*Gasp* Yay!~~~~ Thanks for the news. I'm definitely going to stop by your tables. :D
Shoujo Q

Post by Shoujo Q »

And here I am in Australia; regretting that I'm not in California. :|
The O.H.L.

Post by The O.H.L. »

Shoujo Q wrote:And here I am in Australia; regretting that I'm not in California. :|
And here I am even further away then you, regretting that there is no good cons here.
Guess who's back, back, back, back again.
Not that I ever made any great contributions, but oh well, too bad.
PokeHacker

Post by PokeHacker »

The O.H.L. wrote:
Shoujo Q wrote:And here I am in Australia; regretting that I'm not in California. :|
And here I am even further away then you, regretting that there is no good cons here.
And here I am feeling like Kenji on the day of the festival, with all hope lost, for not having a passport, otherwise I'd be in California right about now...
I hope we at least get a digital copy of the new artbook, like the other ones.
Aura
>has heterochromia

Post by Aura »

Yeah we'll release a digital copy in around August-September.
<Aura> would you squeeze a warm PVC bottle between your thighs and call it "manaka-chan"
<Suriko> I would do it if it wouldn't be so hard to explain to my parents
Gandara

Post by Gandara »

VCR wrote:And remember folks, I'll be there selling button pins and other things as well, including a bunch not from the main two sets seen on the Kickstarter page. So if you want the Rainbow Wizard pin or several others, you'll have your chance at the con~
Are there any options for buttons / pins for folks who can't make it to the con?
Diet / Exercise Tracker:
Original weight (1/1/12): 400 lbs. // Target weight: ??? lbs. // Current (1/28/13): 344 lbs. // Total lost: 56 lbs.
Current exercise: Workout 3-4x a week: jogging, weights
"Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies." - Andy Dufresne, "The Shawshank Redemption"
undead

Post by undead »

Nice to see that you'll release another art book. Judging by its title, I suppose the theme is how they look after a few years?
Also, its nice to see the blog updated once in a while. (I still hope that you guy will some day decide to work on another project). Good luck with the anime expo!
Mercutio

Post by Mercutio »

Aura wrote:Yeah we'll release a digital copy in around August-September.
figured you guys would, good to know nobody misses out. :mrgreen:

and I just saw the new book is 32 pages. the other books are 20 pages, if you count the covers. stoked to not only be getting more KS art, but to get it in an even bigger book. awesome.
"There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion." - Sir Francis Bacon

Emi = Hanako > Lilly > Rin >>>>>>> Shizune
amazing how preference changes now that the game's actually out.
Akira/Hanako for the win. Meiko/Nurse for even more win. Miki/Misha for win that goes BEYOND THE IMPOSSIBLE.
BeckWreck

Post by BeckWreck »

Everyone always asks, but I'm going to anyway: Is there a possibility of getting a hold of a physical copy? Would anyone be willing to send me one?
Bara

Post by Bara »

BeckWreck wrote:Everyone always asks, but I'm going to anyway: Is there a possibility of getting a hold of a physical copy? Would anyone be willing to send me one?
Just from memory, I could be mixing it up; on the Kickstarter page for the artbook it was said by Ramez that any copies not sold at AX would be made available for purchase by mail. So that is a resounding, "...maybe". So don't give up all hope if you can't find an individual who is going to be at AX and is willing to buy and ship you a copy. A good idea might be to contact Ramez or VCR and see if they are maintaining any sort of list for any possible unused copies after AX.

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
HurricaneHarvey

Post by HurricaneHarvey »

Well this is excellent news. I was already going so I could say hello to people doing that artbook from kickstarter and now there are even more devs attending.
Sorry for my grammar and spelling. I am not very good at those...
mysterycycle

Post by mysterycycle »

Sweet! Now I have a compelling reason to attend Anime Expo for the first time. :D
You are not alone, and you are not strange. You are you, and everyone has damage. Be the better person.
ImageImage
Couch to 5k with Emi: WD123 W2D123 W3D123 W4D123 W5D123 W6D123 W7D123 W8D123 W9D123
I'm making a Katawa Shoujo doujinshi!
My deviantArt
PokeHacker

Post by PokeHacker »

Yay! Thanks Aura, that's good to know. For 32 pages of awesomeness, I can wait a couple of months! Hope the expo goes well.