KS at Comitia 100

Comment on and discuss blog posts in here. One thread per post.
Aura
>has heterochromia

KS at Comitia 100

Post by Aura »

http://katawashoujo.blogspot.com/2012/0 ... a-100.html

In case you don't know, Comitia is probably the second biggest doujin event in Japan, after the gargantuan Comic Market.
<Aura> would you squeeze a warm PVC bottle between your thighs and call it "manaka-chan"
<Suriko> I would do it if it wouldn't be so hard to explain to my parents
Yojohee

Re: KS at Comitia 100

Post by Yojohee »

guys...
why is the dev team gathering their strenght?
speculation starts now.
crushinator

Post by crushinator »

the main dev team has been gathering their strength over the spring
welp.
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Because they expended so much of it over the last five years?
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
techk8

Post by techk8 »

Yojohee wrote:guys...
speculation starts now.
techk8 wrote:In all honestly, I don't care if it's an OVA or a whole series; it needs to end with the Lilly Good End, damnit! IT'S FUCKING CANON AND I'LL TAKE THAT TRUTH TO THE GRAVE.
[10:59] <@cpl_crud> Penises aren't spoilers; they are just disappointing in general
X_Bacon

Post by X_Bacon »

Yojohee wrote:guys...
speculation starts now.
You beat me to it.
PlatonicRabbit

Post by PlatonicRabbit »

Mirage_GSM wrote:Because they expended so much of it over the last five years?
Or perhaps another five-year project is in the works.
Bara

Post by Bara »

Mirage_GSM wrote:Because they expended so much of it over the last five years?
That right. They are mere shadows of themselves; dried up, shriveled husks of once creative and vibrant human beings.... :lol:
I'm sure they are all chilling out and recharging their creative batteries. The kind of folks who see a project like KS through to completion tend to be the type of people who have a few different projects in the air most of the time. When they come across different projects that they feel are cool enough maybe they will feel like doing something. Maybe they will not. No rule or requirement that says they have to ever do another project along the lines of KS in the rest of their lives.
Though I do suspect the fact that there are people out there who spend their time wondering what the Devs are doing even after KS is done kinda creeps them out a bit. :mrgreen:

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
undead

Post by undead »

I don't want to get my hopes high, but it'd be nice if the devs started to create something non-related to high school life, but something completely different. I'm sure they'd create something awesome thanks to the experience they acquired over the last 5 years.
Mercutio

Post by Mercutio »

undead wrote:I don't want to get my hopes high, but it'd be nice if the devs started to create something non-related to high school life, but something completely different. I'm sure they'd create something awesome thanks to the experience they acquired over the last 5 years.
exactly, man. I wouldn't blame the devs if they never wanted to touch anything KS-related again. but they've got the talent and the practice, so I'll be watching for anything that comes out of 4LS in the future. KS is enough proof they can do some awesome stuff.
"There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion." - Sir Francis Bacon

Emi = Hanako > Lilly > Rin >>>>>>> Shizune
amazing how preference changes now that the game's actually out.
Akira/Hanako for the win. Meiko/Nurse for even more win. Miki/Misha for win that goes BEYOND THE IMPOSSIBLE.

Post by Guest »

Or, you know, a few of them might just want to help with the translations.
Bara

Post by Bara »

Guest wrote:Or, you know, a few of them might just want to help with the translations.
Why? They did their bit. Others can spend the next year or so doing the translation. Probably better people at the translation gig than the Devs anyway. Simply working on the original in English does not make them innately better than someone with training and experience in translating into other languages.

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

AfaIk, the only dev working on the translation is SC, who does the Italian one.
...and I guess once the translations are done it will be delta who creates the new download versions.

griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Bara

Post by Bara »

Mirage_GSM wrote:AfaIk, the only dev working on the translation is SC, who does the Italian one.
True, I did forget about SC. He has always intended to do the Italian translation. I was only thinking of the writers and artists but as you pointed out the Devs also include editors and others who beat Ren'Py into submission. Careless and sloppy thinking and expression on my part.
So when does Delta start the Farsi translation?? :lol:

Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

I'm not sure if delta speaks farsi...
I guess you can say he'll translate it to python :-)

Sore wa himitsu desu.