A Week of Memories part 7: Graduation

Comment on and discuss blog posts in here. One thread per post.
lacri

Re: A Week of Memories part 7: Graduation

Post by lacri »

Damn. So the goodbye is for real. I wished you reconsidered the chances about a KS2... this game/novel/thing really moved me. Hell, Im still digesting all the feelings and thoughts of the story.

Thank you very much. Katawa Shoujo is one of the better experiences I ever got from a story. Best wishes for all the team.

Sorry my poor English, is not my main language. I can understand but not writing very well. Damn, I can get any dialog in KS, but I cant compose a complex post in English.
Hypnos

Post by Hypnos »

Thank you guys, from the bottom of my heart.

i haven´t played a VN in years, and here i am now, being amazed by this story. i´m taking my time to complete the different paths, i have completed both emi and hanako´s path so far ...and both have made me remember things about my life, and emi made me cry (manly tears ! xD)

I hope to see another work like this from you guys someday, but right now, enjoy your life, and rest assured, that you have created something that touched many people´s hearts.
Alphonse

Post by Alphonse »

Thanks for everything KS this game I think changed many people and the best thing I have every read and has affected me greatly thanks again!
neofranky

Post by neofranky »

Thanks for making this game. I know it was a pain with all of us asking the question "when will it be released", but in the end it did. Your efforts were not in vain, Just look at /v/, it's been an endless chain of threads since the release.

Thank you, and your endeavors will always remain in the memories of us here.
Zinruk

Post by Zinruk »

Just finished my first run through of the game, it was great. Well worth the wait. I got the ending where you end up with Kenji and hunt for the feminist leaders and psychic spies, so hilarious, I loved it.
Can't wait to try another ending.
contown

Post by contown »

All I've really got to say is "thank you." For what all of 4LS did for all of us.

Post by Guest »

Sorry for being late to the party just finished the game yesterday at 4 am depressed as smack (Rin's path)
but that besides the point! Amazing game everyone but i feel guilty i can't give to you something in return... is the game on steam for purcase in the us ?(im in greece) or any other way i can help ? Also i heard something about dlc and extra dialogue is that available enywhere ?
YOU GUYS (AND LADIES) ROCK
Angelofconflict

Post by Angelofconflict »

Thank you so much 4LS i may not have been here for long but I've been reading and waiting since Act 1, you've made me a very happy person and made me want to make some changes in my life =)
Love is wonderful.....
Greekscouse

Post by Greekscouse »

I just want to thank all of you who helped create and share with us such an amazing experiance. I wish you the best in anything you decide to work on in the future. Also... does anyone know how to fix a broken heart ?
Last edited by Greekscouse on Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"What's the word for when it feels inside your heart that everything in the world is all right?"
TotesMcGotes

Post by TotesMcGotes »

Thank you
Morello

Post by Morello »

As everyone above already said what I want to say...
Thank you. For making my life better.
Rohalmen509

Post by Rohalmen509 »

Got 96% on the game, and all the music. Must finish.

After thanking 4LS. You guys are awesome.
bakadevil

Post by bakadevil »

First, i have to say... sorry for my poor english. I'm able to read this language very well (thank's to VNs... ), but i'm not that confident on my writting skills in english.

I heard of KS three day ago, and, my first reaction was, litteraly "WTF ! 4 chan members doing a VN... about disabled people ? ". I must say that I was... puzzled. (That word meaning something for you ? I hope...) Lookin' for some explanation, i finally understand that this 5 years project wasn't a joke. I downloaded the Act 1 (in my own language) and I Tried, with curiosity. I don't know a word that can...express my feeling. For three day, I dive in the world of KS, follow the different path, in my own rythm, falling in love with all the characters, the music, the game... I can't stop playing/reading/felling... I've played so many VN, and sometimes, they... touched my heart ? (I don't know how say that...) But KS is the one who touched me the most...

So, I wan't to thanks 4LS, with all my heart, for brought me this VN, for KS. Thank you.
fill0llif

Post by fill0llif »

Katawa Shoujo is the first VN I have ever played. I have replied to this post because I want to let you know how much I have appreciated your hard work. Really, really thank you. ^ ^
DarkMeph

Post by DarkMeph »

I have complete all the main paths now, just need to get a couple of more items then I am at 100% I think I am at 97% complete. I really did enjoying read the blog post it sort of helped me come to terms that all good thing end at some point. I just like to thank everyone who was involved with 4LS and I do believe it is one of the best games I have played. I do hope that you decide to create a new game.

DarkMeph