A Week of Memories part 2: Mike

Comment on and discuss blog posts in here. One thread per post.
Ryukrieger

Re: A Week of Memories part 2: Mike

Post by Ryukrieger »

The animations were indeed stunning, and the work Mike put into it is also stunning.
It's too impressive to be described in words, so is everyone in 4LS.
And a message for Mike, he is amazing, you are amazing, a long year adding animations for the game, I'm touched hearing the story Aura told. And all the hard work you all poured into it, it paid out well, better than anyone could imagine, and I doubt the game meet what you all expected because it could exceeded your expectations as well as ours.
Thank you, Mike, for the hard yet stunning work you did, and also thanks 4LS once again.
V2Blast

Post by V2Blast »

As everyone else said: Mike's animations were phenomenal. I figure I should point you all toward his pages:

Mike Inel's Facebook page

Mike Inel's deviantART page
Pie is delicious.
Fenrir

Post by Fenrir »

Really loved the animations, it was a great surprise indeed - felt like it raised the bar on the.... huh... production values, let's say.

Also I will forever love him for giving us an animated WAHAHA~
Ryukrieger

Post by Ryukrieger »

V2Blast wrote:As everyone else said: Mike's animations were phenomenal. I figure I should point you all toward his pages:

Mike Inel's Facebook page

Mike Inel's deviantART page
That's just about the best thing you could do to those of us who are oblivious to his accounts like me, thank you!
cutestKoi

Post by cutestKoi »

I think it's just so cool to go back and see how the game was made and how deleted scenes came to be, and how artwork was created by getting references off of artwork and stuff. c: