One Week's Worth of Memories, part 1

Comment on and discuss blog posts in here. One thread per post.
ViewtifulKyuu

Re: One Week's Worth of Memories, part 1

Post by ViewtifulKyuu »

I'm gonna try to follow this to the best of my ability. This is the first visual novel I've read and...Damn did it just break through my manly exterior down to my soft squishy core. Needless to say, I love you Four Leaf Studios :D. This game will be a collector's program in no time.
Poly

Post by Poly »

I'm very much in love with the game and the studios. If you guys can crank this out with the amount of members you did I can only hope in patience to see what else you make.
Misfile17

Post by Misfile17 »

Even though I've already posted several times I don't think it's enough to get how I feel about KS across, Like many others have said it's an astounding achievement, It's more than just a Visual novel or a game to us, It's made us think about life in a different way, and even consider things in our own life that we probably wouldn't have before. I still can't get over how much KS has affected me but I believe that's a good thing, I can quite safely say that playing through it has been the most wonderful, profound and interesting experience I've ever had the pleasure to be a part of, and I can't express my thanks to 4LS enough for making this a reality when so many other people might have given up.

Thank you so much for giving us more than just a visual novel, But an experience so touching and heartwarming that many of us will remember it fondly for the rest of our lives, You've created one of the best universes in the world and I'm proud to be able to say I'll be getting lost in the world of KS over and over again.
The characters are thought provoking and loveable, The stories are an emotional adventure and I'm probably rambling a bit too much for my own good, So once again, Thank you so much for the wonderful, amazing experience that Katawa Shoujo is and for me at least, Always will be. :)
deadering

Post by deadering »

Even though Katawa Shoujo took years to make, many of us thinking the waiting would never end, I don't think even a single fan was ready for what Katawa Shoujo had become. I had no doubt in my mind that Katawa Shoujo would be my favorite VN to date, and even I was left stunned by the amount of emotion that I felt. It is, without doubt, a masterpiece. I sincerely hope KS will not end for good here and now, even if only a epilogue was made; It just has too much potential. I can not even begin to explain the feelings I have for Katawa Shoujo.

I am truly relieved that you and your team are not disbanding. Whatever project awaits you in the future I wish you the best of luck.
Misfile17

Post by Misfile17 »

deadering wrote:Even though Katawa Shoujo took years to make, many of us thinking the waiting would never end, I don't think even a single fan was ready for what Katawa Shoujo had become. I had no doubt in my mind that Katawa Shoujo would be my favorite VN to date, and even I was left stunned by the amount of emotion that I felt. It is, without doubt, a masterpiece. I sincerely hope KS will not end for good here and now, even if only a epilogue was made; It just has too much potential. I can not even begin to explain the feelings I have for Katawa Shoujo.

I am truly relieved that you and your team are not disbanding. Whatever project awaits you in the future I wish you the best of luck.
Nicely put, I feel the same way. :3
Lolz2day

Post by Lolz2day »

When I first saw the release date post on the blog I was like WTF!!!! Now that its over, I 'm kinda depressed since it was suspenseful waiting for the day that KS is finally released. Got the game 100% complete and just sitting down letting it all hit me. KS is done.
Misfile17

Post by Misfile17 »

Lolz2day wrote:When I first saw the release date post on the blog I was like WTF!!!! Now that its over, I 'm kinda depressed since it was suspenseful waiting for the day that KS is finally released. Got the game 100% complete and just sitting down letting it all hit me. KS is done.
It might be done, but we can always replay, and revisit it, 4LS aren't disappearing completely either, so we'll still have the memories and the chance to play it again and again, KS is so amazing <3
anonymous guest person

Post by anonymous guest person »

Anyway, we are not disbanded, as in "we won't see each other ever again", we just don't have any current plans to work together.
Reaction -
Misfile17

Post by Misfile17 »

anonymous guest person wrote:
Anyway, we are not disbanded, as in "we won't see each other ever again", we just don't have any current plans to work together.
Reaction -
Brilliant! I hope we do see something from 4LS again, They deserve a break for now though, Katawa Shoujo is a masterpiece,