Christmas Present: Katawa Shoujo Artbook PDFs

Comment on and discuss blog posts in here. One thread per post.
Mercutio

Re: Christmas Present: Katawa Shoujo Artbook PDFs

Post by Mercutio »

there is so much awesome and d'awww in these two books I'm having trouble forming complete sentences. seriously. thank you so damn much to the devs for releasing these, especially in english so we could read everything, and really looking forward to the winter one. that one will have less swimsuits, but it'll also have less Hisao in his boxers, so it's cool. :mrgreen: (but seriously, that picture was hilarious. he totally should have hearts on his boxers.) big damn MERRY CHRISTMAS to all the devs for this.

also, about Misha: EVERYONE loves watermelons. and naked apron sideboob. :twisted:
"There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion." - Sir Francis Bacon

Emi = Hanako > Lilly > Rin >>>>>>> Shizune
amazing how preference changes now that the game's actually out.
Akira/Hanako for the win. Meiko/Nurse for even more win. Miki/Misha for win that goes BEYOND THE IMPOSSIBLE.
Yurei

Post by Yurei »

O... M... G... Thank you! Thank you so much! Such a great present for Christmas! I didn't see it coming! :oops:
GonGon1

Post by GonGon1 »

Seems I'm a little late to the party...

Merry Christmas people! Thank you devs, This made my anticipation for the release go through the roof! Now it's time to look at some artbooks :D
Hamadyne

Post by Hamadyne »

Oh, man, I'm SUPER late. Thanks again, devs!
RazgrizKnight

Post by RazgrizKnight »

To all those involved in the KS project,

Words cannot describe the appreciation for the work, art, journey, and testament you have made for the internet community. You have made what is controversial, with controversial topics, something natural and accepted by all those looking forward to this final release. I cannot even fathom the endurance and trials required to make this a successful project, and I can only hope you feel only twice as accomplished for KS. I started following KS a few months after its inception, with thoughts preparing myself for the worse (as most of us probably did), only to be changed by the experience (as I hope most of us have). Through reading your blogs, I have gained a deep appreciation for those who stuck by the project till the end.

A project that may not be fully accepted by the general public... but then again, all art forms are subject to some kind of scrutiny.

The artbooks and level of detail that went in even in to them shows the care that the KS team has for this project, and I hope the rest of your supporters can agree to this.

KS demonstrates the power of the internet, artistic visuals, story and plot, programming, and game interactivity all as a cohesive artistic medium. Each focus deeply complements one another, and the meaning of the work done by each individual is amplified by unifying all these different elements together.

This post is long winded, and some may think I'm over-preaching this... but really, to see something come out that if at first seemed initially improbable to ever finish is jaw-dropping.
V2Blast

Post by V2Blast »

Happy holidays! I probably won't check these out until I finish the full game at least once (after all, there's only one more day to go), but I already know you guys (and everyone who contributed in some small way) have made some awesome work here. Keep being awesome.

*runs around in excitement since Katawa Shoujo releases tomorrow*
Pie is delicious.
Lulu

Post by Lulu »

I find a little bit sad that this awesome present was the little push I needed to finally post here, but anyway, thanks to everyone involved in this project for these!
ArcCain

Post by ArcCain »

I can´t download it! Firefox will not let me, can anyone help me? :(
A good writer knows his limits. A great writer finds ways around them.
ArcCain

Post by ArcCain »

I fixed it. :3
A good writer knows his limits. A great writer finds ways around them.