Katawa Shoujo Will be Released on January 4th, 2012

Comment on and discuss blog posts in here. One thread per post.
Ryuugi91

Re: Katawa Shoujo Will be Released on January 4th, 2012

Post by Ryuugi91 »

Two more days! Yes!
konufis

Post by konufis »

3 years... I've been waiting for 3 years.. i think I'm going to cry of joy T_T

I had plan to no-life SWTOR but I'll gratefully drop it for a intensive katawa shoujo complete play trough

Good job guys and tanks you for your hard work
Dum Spiro Spero
Hanako is my Waifu!

Post by Hanako is my Waifu! »

2 days!, 2 days!, 2 days!, 2 days!, 2 days!, 2 days!, 2 days!, 2 days!, 2 days!, 2 days!, 2 days!, 2 days!, 2 days!, 2 days!, 2 days!, 2 days!, 2 days!
2 days!, 2 days!, 2 days!, 2 days!, 2 days!, 2 days!, 2 days!, 2 days!, 2 days!, 2 days!, 2 days!, 2 days!, 2 days!, 2 days!, 2 days!, 2 days!, 2 days!
Excuse me, IGOTTOGODOSOMETHING!
Validus Razgriz

Post by Validus Razgriz »

2 days!, 2 days!, 2 days!
48 hours remain till Katawa Shoujo.png
48 hours remain till Katawa Shoujo.png (8.02 KiB) Viewed 6438 times
"We all suffer from the preoccupation that there exists... in the loved one, perfection."
Mercutio

Post by Mercutio »

Validus Razgriz wrote:
2 days!, 2 days!, 2 days!
48 hours remain till Katawa Shoujo.png
and the WAAAAAAA--AAA---AAITING is the hardest part...

:mrgreen:
"There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion." - Sir Francis Bacon

Emi = Hanako > Lilly > Rin >>>>>>> Shizune
amazing how preference changes now that the game's actually out.
Akira/Hanako for the win. Meiko/Nurse for even more win. Miki/Misha for win that goes BEYOND THE IMPOSSIBLE.
Tahtorak

Post by Tahtorak »

Well everyone, this is it. One more day of waiting.
Today.
And then Katawa Shoujo will come out the next day.
Tommorow. :mrgreen:
The question is: will it be worth it? After 5 years of waiting, will it be worth it? :?:
My gut says “yes.” :mrgreen:
I, for one am as giddy as a school girl on a sugar rush, but I’m also kind of nervous. I’m used to having FAQs on visual novels, but Katawa Shoujo (completed) is going to be brand new, and as far as acts 2, 3, and 4 are concerned, we are all flying blind.

What will you guys be doing to curb your waiting? I will be finishing Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword.
.., ,
-M
Leon6991

Post by Leon6991 »

What will you guys be doing to curb your waiting? I will be finishing Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword.
Skyrim and Waiting for my Order of Sekrei Seasons 1 & 2 to come in... and sleeping occasionally
dragonloverx

Post by dragonloverx »

I have not checked this forum in awhile as I have been working on my own projects and looking for work. This has just made my day. I am so happy to hear its only days away from being released. Should the world end now, I will be slightly happier. You guys inspired me to keep working on my own projects and to know you are finished with yours makes me feel even better about my own. You have my congratulations, my admiration, and of course my thanks for this gift you have given to us all. Perverted or not, this is one bad ass project with the concept of how you brought it together. 4leaf, you are the bomb!
Hamadyne

Post by Hamadyne »

It is great to finally see this project come to fruition! Thanks once again, devs!
tony246

Post by tony246 »

You know, if this turns out to be some elaborate trolling prank, I will first be highly amused...then furious...then I will try to contain my laughter because it would actually be pretty funny in a sadistic sort of way...then my mind will break...then I will explode in anger.

Hm, yep, just in case this is some sort of prank. Now I'm ready.
I'm not good with this sort of thing, so I"m just going to say it here:
Thank you, Four Leaf Studios.

That is all.
Crazy Legs

Post by Crazy Legs »

Suriko
Lilly Writer, Hanako Co-Writer, Producer

Post by Suriko »

Pointless trivia: SVN commit 3631 was the last to be made before release.
Palas

Post by Palas »

Suriko wrote:Pointless trivia: SVN commit 3631 was the last to be made before release.
What you say!
The question is: will it be worth it? After 5 years of waiting, will it be worth it?
Nêgo, por favor. It already is.
While we are here discussing, Hanako is somewhere hopping from dark to darker tiles. Alone.
Worthington

Post by Worthington »

The waiting itself was worthwhile. The question is, will the game itself by better than the waiting? We've had so much hype, speculation, fraternal bonds that can never be broken have been formed. Can the full VN even beat that?
yes, yes it can
Got my feet in the air and my head on the ground.

Kenji=Rin>Akira>Hideaki>Hachisame>Lilly>Takashi>Miki>Emi>Nurse>Misha>Mutou>Shizune>Yuuko>Nomiya>Hanako

Worthington's Wondrous Writeshop
Magnesium Ninja Studios
X_Bacon

Post by X_Bacon »

tony246 wrote:You know, if this turns out to be some elaborate trolling prank, I will first be highly amused...then furious...then I will try to contain my laughter because it would actually be pretty funny in a sadistic sort of way...then my mind will break...then I will explode in anger.

Hm, yep, just in case this is some sort of prank. Now I'm ready.
I thought about that too, but then I concluded it'd be too devilish, even for the devs. Although It kinda makes me want to see what would happen, surely the amount of rage around here would be unprecedent.

...Not giving you ideas guys, please continue with your current schedule.
Palas wrote:Nêgo, por favor.
Oh você. :P