Katawa Shoujo Will be Released on January 4th, 2012

Comment on and discuss blog posts in here. One thread per post.
Palas

Re: Katawa Shoujo Will be Released on January 4th, 2012

Post by Palas »

Worthington wrote:
Fishpick wrote:
Worthington wrote:I'm from the Southern Hemisphere (Australia) and live in Canada.
Where do I fall here?
Then you're Australian, but also Canadian. And how Canadian you are depends on how long you've been here. Like, how many foods do you put maple syrup on? The greater the number of foods can be considered a measurement of how Canadian you are. There are many other tests of course. And it's all rule of thumb.
I put maple syrup on a lot of shit. Once I drank a bottle of maple syrup. I also make poutine at home ALL THE FUCKING TIME. But I also like to swear, watch cricket, drink beer, and eat strange meats.
So I suppose i'm Canadalian.
Crikey! Maple syrup on the barbie, eh?
While we are here discussing, Hanako is somewhere hopping from dark to darker tiles. Alone.
Dax

Post by Dax »

Congradulations guys on everything you've accomplished! Must've taken some stone cold determination and faith to pull through eh? Awesome teamwork, and can't wait to see the final project! :D
Fishpick

Post by Fishpick »

PureLionHeart wrote:You aren't Canadian until you put ketchup on Kraft Dinner.
Pretty sure it's part of the citizenship test.
I'm afraid I have a strong aversion to ketchup. I don't put it on anything. To me, it's like bottled evil. But maple syrup is bottled awesomeness.
Minister of Gloom

Post by Minister of Gloom »

Heh. Basic training is supposed to officially end on the 5th. Talk about a recruitment gift!

I had so much I'd wanted to write for this occasion, in very flowery language, I can tell you that. Paragraphs upon paragraphs about the nature of art and such. But I guess just about everything I could say was already said ten times by now, so all I'll say is that this is awesome, the devs are awesome for making all this happen, and the community is awesome for being the awesome people they are.

God bless you all, awesome people!
Life, what is it but a dream?
זה מגניב אותי כל פעם מחדש, העובדה שיש פה עברית. אני תוהה אם מישהו ישים לב ששיניתי חתימה.
Esquire

Post by Esquire »

HOLY ^&$&#&*&$*&#($&_#_$!(@_*()$+#@(+!_)~

This makes me a very happy Misha!

Only problem is that the 4th is the same day that my classes start back up... Guess someone's missing his first day of school :lol:
Fishpick wrote:
PureLionHeart wrote:You aren't Canadian until you put ketchup on Kraft Dinner.
Pretty sure it's part of the citizenship test.
I'm afraid I have a strong aversion to ketchup. I don't put it on anything. To me, it's like bottled evil. But maple syrup is bottled awesomeness.
I've done both at the same time to prove to an American friend that I was a Canadian. It actually wasn't bad :P
Aelexe

Post by Aelexe »

Words can not honestly express how ecstatic I am over this.
Years of reading the forums every couple of nights, immersing myself in the good and bad fan fiction, keeping the interest alive.
Now it's here, it's so close, I might die from excitement and never get to see it.
MechaMew2

Post by MechaMew2 »

January 4, 2012. Four days after December 31, 2011.

*CLOSE ENOUGH*
Brooker

Post by Brooker »

Dear God, I can't wait...Christmas is coming slightly late this year but it will be worth the wait!
Kisho

Post by Kisho »

Oh my. Apparently I'm psychic, as I booked next week off from work a good month or two ago. This will give me something wonderful to do with that free time!

Thank you dev team. You guys have created something truly special, and proven that anything is possible if you're determined enough. Well done. I am endlessly grateful for what you have done for us. :)
dramatic_dutchman

Post by dramatic_dutchman »

am i the only one that check the site daily to make sure nothing bad happend too delay the publish date? :?:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :| :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

i'm surrounded by idiots
Fhegy

Post by Fhegy »

"Welcome to Katawa Shoujo. After five years in development, hopefully it will have been worth the wait."

Hehe... Couldn't resist... :wink:
I like toast!
Brogurt

Post by Brogurt »

Fhegy wrote:"Welcome to Katawa Shoujo. After five years in development, hopefully it will have been worth the weight."
Fixed that for you. Unless you'd insist that I read it in the voice of someone who is not Gabe Newell.
griffon8

Post by griffon8 »

I've been catching a lot of TV news of late, and they keep mentioning the Iowa caucus coming up.

Every time they say, "Eight days to the Iowa caucus," I think, "Nine days to the release of Katawa Shoujo." :lol:
I found out about Katawa Shoujo through the forums of Misfile. There, I am the editor of Misfiled Dreams.

Completed: 100%, including bonus picture. Shizune>Emi>Lilly>Hanako>Rin

Griffon8's Writing
Mikunen-Nai

Post by Mikunen-Nai »

"Katawa Shoujo-Focus" now has more views than "Katawa Shoujo-Spin"? WOW.
Glad the game comes out before winter break is over. Thanks for all your hard work, devs!
Kuro vi Lolitannia

Post by Kuro vi Lolitannia »

Goddammit, this, like, the best new year present ever!!!!