Katawa Shoujo Will be Released on January 4th, 2012

Comment on and discuss blog posts in here. One thread per post.
outbackshaq

Re: Katawa Shoujo Will be Released on January 4th, 2012

Post by outbackshaq »

Man I gottta pay more attention to the calender. it's release day in 14 days... 2 weeks. I don't know how to cope with that...
Theres always a work around ;)
Fishpick

Post by Fishpick »

Rohalmen509 wrote:
Fishpick wrote:
ze spy wrote:that feel when you work graveyard shift from Jan 3rd to Jan 8th

Fuck you kids ;_;
Hey now, I work graveyard shift by choice...
I'm always closing at work too. Usually I get out of work sometime between 10-2AM, and stay up until 2 AM at least. I use to have school during the morning, but since I'm on break I'm f'ing lucky. 8)
lol We close at 3am. I sometimes don't get out until like 4:30. That's the downfall of being the senior on the floor. I don't leave until everyone else does. I never go to bed before the sun rises.
Fishpick

Post by Fishpick »

Palas wrote:Gotta love South hemisphere and its summer breaks at the end of the year/beginning of the next year. You guys from the North are really weird.
Hey now. Them igloos can be real cozy, eh, and those polar bears are real friendly. You should take a spin out Canada. I'll even make you some flapjacks with some real Canadian maple syrup too, eh. Maybe we'll grab some beaver tails and a poutine. They's real good, eh.
PureLionHeart

Post by PureLionHeart »

Just don't bring guns.
We don't have guns in Canada.
We use our words.
"We ruin the countries we govern and the people in our care. We slaughter our enemies, and sacrifice all our allies. We'll keep killing until there's nothing left but to destroy ourselves. It will never be enough. We are incorrigible warmongers, aren't we?"
Worthington

Post by Worthington »

I'm from the Southern Hemisphere (Australia) and live in Canada.
Where do I fall here?
Got my feet in the air and my head on the ground.

Kenji=Rin>Akira>Hideaki>Hachisame>Lilly>Takashi>Miki>Emi>Nurse>Misha>Mutou>Shizune>Yuuko>Nomiya>Hanako

Worthington's Wondrous Writeshop
Magnesium Ninja Studios
Erybis

Post by Erybis »

After all these years of lurking, it finally payed off.

I am NOT disappoint.

In all seriousness, this will be 3 days after a surgery of mine. Thank you for this amazing get well present.
trekki859

Post by trekki859 »

wow. just wow. you know, after all this time.. its finaly here, yet.. idk. the fact that months off turned into over a year kinna killed it for me. but im still exited ^^ just not as much as i feel i should be, its odd. but hey! its here! well almost.

three cheers for the dev team! i propose the idea the comuinity aughta ban together to get htem something nice for there hardwork ^^ whos with me?
in the wise words of Jack O'neill ..."what?"
Fishpick

Post by Fishpick »

Worthington wrote:I'm from the Southern Hemisphere (Australia) and live in Canada.
Where do I fall here?
Then you're Australian, but also Canadian. And how Canadian you are depends on how long you've been here. Like, how many foods do you put maple syrup on? The greater the number of foods can be considered a measurement of how Canadian you are. There are many other tests of course. And it's all rule of thumb.
PureLionHeart

Post by PureLionHeart »

You aren't Canadian until you put ketchup on Kraft Dinner.
Pretty sure it's part of the citizenship test.
"We ruin the countries we govern and the people in our care. We slaughter our enemies, and sacrifice all our allies. We'll keep killing until there's nothing left but to destroy ourselves. It will never be enough. We are incorrigible warmongers, aren't we?"
Worthington

Post by Worthington »

Fishpick wrote:
Worthington wrote:I'm from the Southern Hemisphere (Australia) and live in Canada.
Where do I fall here?
Then you're Australian, but also Canadian. And how Canadian you are depends on how long you've been here. Like, how many foods do you put maple syrup on? The greater the number of foods can be considered a measurement of how Canadian you are. There are many other tests of course. And it's all rule of thumb.
I put maple syrup on a lot of shit. Once I drank a bottle of maple syrup. I also make poutine at home ALL THE FUCKING TIME. But I also like to swear, watch cricket, drink beer, and eat strange meats.
So I suppose i'm Canadalian.
Got my feet in the air and my head on the ground.

Kenji=Rin>Akira>Hideaki>Hachisame>Lilly>Takashi>Miki>Emi>Nurse>Misha>Mutou>Shizune>Yuuko>Nomiya>Hanako

Worthington's Wondrous Writeshop
Magnesium Ninja Studios
sociopath

Post by sociopath »

PureLionHeart

Post by PureLionHeart »

Dammit, everything Wanted-related just reminds me that they are making a sequel to that God-awful "adaptation".
Mercutio

Post by Mercutio »

Erybis wrote:In all seriousness, this will be 3 days after a surgery of mine. Thank you for this amazing get well present.
man, you get the greatest thing to do with your recovery time EVER. :mrgreen: and hey, if you're all happy from playing the game, that'll make recovery easier, right?

but seriously, man, hope the surgery goes off no problem.
"There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion." - Sir Francis Bacon

Emi = Hanako > Lilly > Rin >>>>>>> Shizune
amazing how preference changes now that the game's actually out.
Akira/Hanako for the win. Meiko/Nurse for even more win. Miki/Misha for win that goes BEYOND THE IMPOSSIBLE.
clockwork

Post by clockwork »

thanks for the late xmas present, guys. can't wait to play it.
Otakumon

Post by Otakumon »

Worthington wrote:
Fishpick wrote:
Where do I fall here?
I put maple syrup on a lot of shit. Once I drank a bottle of maple syrup. I also make poutine at home ALL THE FUCKING TIME. But I also like to swear, watch cricket, drink beer, and eat strange meats.
So I suppose i'm Canadalian.
Yes, but do you put maple syrup on your vegemite sandwich? :wink: