Shizune's Path Direction Complete

Comment on and discuss blog posts in here. One thread per post.
scott1and

Re: Shizune's Path Direction Complete

Post by scott1and »

Whoooo happy days. This year is still lookin likely :mrgreen: Wonder what the 5 /6 in the images means though, I'd Laugh if it turned out to be a date or something :mrgreen:
~~^_^

Post by ~~^_^ »

I came!
Goldilurks

Post by Goldilurks »

Gee, I'm sure you guys could use a dedicated and reliable playtester right about now...
This one needs to lurk moar. This one lurks too much! Ahh, this one lurks juuuuust enuf.
Katawa Haha: Disability Mothers
From Shizune's Perspective: a fanfic
Worthington

Post by Worthington »

My jaw dropped in IT class.
I think I poop'd a little.
Got my feet in the air and my head on the ground.

Kenji=Rin>Akira>Hideaki>Hachisame>Lilly>Takashi>Miki>Emi>Nurse>Misha>Mutou>Shizune>Yuuko>Nomiya>Hanako

Worthington's Wondrous Writeshop
Magnesium Ninja Studios
gromulke

Post by gromulke »

A good thing I didn't check the blog at school. It would have made my day, but i would have had trouble explaining to my classmates why I was screaming that much.

I guess i'm asking something stupid (you're allowed to say so if it is), but what's left to do now, apart from testing?
bradpara

Post by bradpara »

THIS

IS

AWESOME

Just a few more weeks, I cannot wait.
Shizune=Hanako>Lilly>Emi=Rin
Family Game Night A Shizune After Story Fic
Guest Poster

Post by Guest Poster »

I guess i'm asking something stupid (you're allowed to say so if it is), but what's left to do now, apart from testing?
My guess would be misc stuff. The little bits, as it were. Near the end of development, there's usually these page-long issue lists like "add some shadow to the right side the face of Kenji's Oh Crap expression" or "speed up Shizune and Misha's entry in scene #145 a bit" or "fix bug where CG pic #30 doesn't appear in the gallery section after going through scene #86". Basically, anything that the devs themselves already noticed and want to adress before letting others test the stuff.
Leon6991

Post by Leon6991 »

Well, lets just see if we can Break the "done before next year" test.... you can do it guys!
elk9

Post by elk9 »

I already have my Yamaku uniform. I can't wait for the moment when I can finally join the Student Council!
Waaa~~
Kazuki

Post by Kazuki »

Oh wow, that was fast. I honestly wasn't expecting to hear anything in November.
"The only law you need is a gun and a good aim."
minkus

Post by minkus »

[quote="Guest Poster"
My guess would be misc stuff. The little bits, as it were. Near the end of development, there's usually these page-long issue lists like "add some shadow to the right side the face of Kenji's Oh Crap expression" or "speed up Shizune and Misha's entry in scene #145 a bit" or "fix bug where CG pic #30 doesn't appear in the gallery section after going through scene #86". Basically, anything that the devs themselves already noticed and want to adress before letting others test the stuff.[/quote]

This looks like a job for TIME WARP-TAN!

Congrats on finishing the direction for all the girls!
Leon6991

Post by Leon6991 »

minkus wrote:[quote="Guest Poster"
My guess would be misc stuff. The little bits, as it were. Near the end of development, there's usually these page-long issue lists like "add some shadow to the right side the face of Kenji's Oh Crap expression" or "speed up Shizune and Misha's entry in scene #145 a bit" or "fix bug where CG pic #30 doesn't appear in the gallery section after going through scene #86". Basically, anything that the devs themselves already noticed and want to adress before letting others test the stuff.
This looks like a job for TIME WARP-TAN!

Congrats on finishing the direction for all the girls![/quote]

Ok, so just a guess... what's the ETA... er, ETC then? Two weeks?
Guest Poster

Post by Guest Poster »

Ok, so just a guess... what's the ETA... er, ETC then? Two weeks?
I wouldn't go there yet. The answer'll be "when it's ready" or "when it's done" anyway.

BTW, congratulations on finishing the direction, folks. Forgot to say so in my last post.
Red_Machine

Post by Red_Machine »

Wow. This could possibly mean a release before the end of the month. If so, this would make me one very happy Hanako lover!
Hanako>Misha>Emi>Lilly>Shizune>Rin

Post by Guest »

end of the month is a sweet dream but it won't happen
editing alone will take at least a month
then playtesting should take a month or more
so i doubt even a 2011 release is all that possible