Shizune's Path Direction Complete

Comment on and discuss blog posts in here. One thread per post.
Worthington

Re: Shizune's Path Direction Complete

Post by Worthington »

All these puns are going to give me a heart attack.
Got my feet in the air and my head on the ground.

Kenji=Rin>Akira>Hideaki>Hachisame>Lilly>Takashi>Miki>Emi>Nurse>Misha>Mutou>Shizune>Yuuko>Nomiya>Hanako

Worthington's Wondrous Writeshop
Magnesium Ninja Studios
griffon8

Post by griffon8 »

Worthington wrote:All these puns are going to give me a heart attack.
Man, didn't see that coming.
I found out about Katawa Shoujo through the forums of Misfile. There, I am the editor of Misfiled Dreams.

Completed: 100%, including bonus picture. Shizune>Emi>Lilly>Hanako>Rin

Griffon8's Writing
Anonymous Coward

Post by Anonymous Coward »

Silentcook wrote:Latest wordcount clocked in at more than 485 thousands ... Fate/Stay Night is ~800,000 words and Clannad is ~600,000 words.
To be fair, FSN did not suffer from a shortage of words.
OneMore

Post by OneMore »

Anonymous Coward wrote:To be fair, FSN did not suffer from a shortage of words.
Although it had 3 routes, while KS has 5.
Limbless

Post by Limbless »

OneMore wrote:
Anonymous Coward wrote:To be fair, FSN did not suffer from a shortage of words.
Although it had 3 routes, while KS has 5.
Three very, very long routes, though... Personally I got sick of it for a LONG time just after doing one.

Post by Guest »

I can't say I agree with this cat ears/air ducts thing. It's striking, and at the same time, overdone in anime. Its strikingness only magnifies how overdone it is.
blah

Post by blah »

I love the hair intakes! Antenna are overdone, but the hair intakes haven't been ruined for me yet.
ElisaMasah

Post by ElisaMasah »

Anonymous Coward wrote:
Silentcook wrote:Latest wordcount clocked in at more than 485 thousands ... Fate/Stay Night is ~800,000 words and Clannad is ~600,000 words.
It was Kotomine without Him FSN word count will be at least halved.
I do really hope no one in KS will ever ... EVER talk so much.
When your teammate's in trouble, You go!
Whether they ask or not, You go!
Not knowing if you're coming back dead or alive, You go!
Knowing how deep the shrapnel's going to pierce your hide, You go!
Peorth
Zenryoku Zenkai!

Post by Peorth »

ElisaMasah wrote:
Anonymous Coward wrote:
It was Kotomine without Him FSN word count will be at least halved.
I do really hope no one in KS will ever ... EVER talk so much.
Nasu's writing style in general is rather wordy.
Even if the author is silenced, the performance is stopped, the story will not end.

Whether it's a comedy or a tragedy, if there is cheering, the story will continue on.
Just like the many lives.
For the us who are still in it and still in the journey, send warm blessings.

---We will continue to walk down this path until eternity.
DMGnome

Post by DMGnome »

Peorth wrote:Nasu's writing style in general is rather wordy.
Yeah, Type Moon could use a good editor. They don't use one word when they can use twelve, and then add dashes and ellipses, and then repeat it all four times over.

"This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair!"

Or forty-four times over, as the case may be. Don't get me wrong, I love F/SN and Tsukihime, but the writing desperately needed some cuts.

Also, wooo! Shizune's done! Yes!
Fans destroy things by loving them too much. This is one of the fundamental laws of the universe.
Yukimi

Post by Yukimi »

DMGnome wrote:
Peorth wrote:Nasu's writing style in general is rather wordy.
Yeah, Type Moon could use a good editor. They don't use one word when they can use twelve, and then add dashes and ellipses, and then repeat it all four times over.

"This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair!"

Or forty-four times over, as the case may be. Don't get me wrong, I love F/SN and Tsukihime, but the writing desperately needed some cuts.

Also, wooo! Shizune's done! Yes!
Completely agree. I love reading and wordiness usually doesn't even scare me (Lord of the Rings, El Quijote, ...) but in a F/SN a breakfast could take half an hour reading... I still recommend it but wow if they could have used editing.
Shizune=Akira > Lilly > Emi > Hanako > Rin (but all of them have a place in my heart and some other more interesting locations XP).
Rohalmen509

Post by Rohalmen509 »

Please not too much reading. This is coming from a guy that read the Inheritance novel in two days. On a bus. :P
I found out about KS from japanator, during Ero-week.

RinxKenji forever~ Rin shall succumb to Kenji's impressive intelligence, and Rin shall make him walk the straight path to victory.
my evidence to this. http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3044 :)

Rin > Hanako > Shizune > Lilly > Kenji > Emi
Leon6991

Post by Leon6991 »

Oh that's it... I'mma object like Phoenix here... the storyline in FSN was solid in story and Kotomine was a good antagonist!
Anonymous Coward

Post by Anonymous Coward »

As for fighting the release rush, let's just say that I'd rather see a polished Valentine's release than a rushed Christmas release.
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that whatever kind of release we're going to see, it's not going to be rushed 8)
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.