Rin's Path Direction Complete

Comment on and discuss blog posts in here. One thread per post.
Poghorn

Re: Rin's Path Direction Complete

Post by Poghorn »

Csihar wrote:I can see the ending.
What does it look like?
Guest000 wrote:texts me all the time on her cellphone
I call bullshit. How the hell do you do text on an unmodified cellphone without using fingers? And half of these things would be rather difficult without keeping them an inch from your face. Vids/pics or it didn't happen.
Guest000

Post by Guest000 »

Poghorn wrote:
What does it look like?
Guest000 wrote:texts me all the time on her cellphone
I call bullshit. How the hell do you do text on an unmodified cellphone without using fingers? And half of these things would be rather difficult without keeping them an inch from your face. Vids/pics or it didn't happen.
Uh, it's really not hard. If it helps, she has one of those keyboard looking phones. And I don't have any pics of her, so you'll either have to take my word on it or think I'm lying? (Although this would be a rather weird thing to lie about)
PureLionHeart

Post by PureLionHeart »

What do you know? Maybe it will get out in 2011. Kinda hope not, I'll owe a friend a Coke.
"We ruin the countries we govern and the people in our care. We slaughter our enemies, and sacrifice all our allies. We'll keep killing until there's nothing left but to destroy ourselves. It will never be enough. We are incorrigible warmongers, aren't we?"
Poghorn

Post by Poghorn »

Guest000 wrote:Uh, it's really not hard. If it helps, she has one of those keyboard looking phones. And I don't have any pics of her, so you'll either have to take my word on it or think I'm lying? (Although this would be a rather weird thing to lie about)
I'm pretty sure keyboard-looking phones have smaller buttons. But you have a point about it being a weird thing to lie about.

I guess I'm just interested in how it would work. Have you ever tried typing with your elbows?
Yukimi

Post by Yukimi »

Poghorn wrote:
Guest000 wrote:Uh, it's really not hard. If it helps, she has one of those keyboard looking phones. And I don't have any pics of her, so you'll either have to take my word on it or think I'm lying? (Although this would be a rather weird thing to lie about)
I'm pretty sure keyboard-looking phones have smaller buttons. But you have a point about it being a weird thing to lie about.

I guess I'm just interested in how it would work. Have you ever tried typing with your elbows?
I guess having had to live with that all her life she might have gotten the dexterity to hold the pencil with her stubs and type with it standing on a table. I wouldn't have believed a girl without arms could get completely dressed (from underwear to pants to t-shirt, ...), brush her teeth, ... without help from nobody until I saw a video on youtube of a girl doing just that.
Shizune=Akira > Lilly > Emi > Hanako > Rin (but all of them have a place in my heart and some other more interesting locations XP).
Mercutio

Post by Mercutio »

Poghorn wrote:
What does it look like?
"...my god, it's full of stars..."

and by stars I mean fireworks. like the current ending is. but now that it's almost done, we'll see real endings.

as for all the stuff about what Rin can or can't do, I kinda hope we'll see some of that in her path. kinda makes me wonder if Rin will ever pretend she can't do something so she can get Hisao to do it for her. undressing scenes would be good. :twisted:
"There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion." - Sir Francis Bacon

Emi = Hanako > Lilly > Rin >>>>>>> Shizune
amazing how preference changes now that the game's actually out.
Akira/Hanako for the win. Meiko/Nurse for even more win. Miki/Misha for win that goes BEYOND THE IMPOSSIBLE.
Poghorn

Post by Poghorn »

Yukimi wrote:I guess having had to live with that all her life she might have gotten the dexterity to hold the pencil with her stubs and type with it standing on a table. I wouldn't have believed a girl without arms could get completely dressed (from underwear to pants to t-shirt, ...), brush her teeth, ... without help from nobody until I saw a video on youtube of a girl doing just that.
'Kay, now I just feel stupid. It's all in the pencils, man. I should have guessed.

Of course, if this isn't it, then I'll be twice as confused.

But as far as Rin's portrayal goes, I think using the feet as a replacement for hands is more interesting as a character, personally.
Rohalmen509

Post by Rohalmen509 »

H I G H _ F I V E ! !
I found out about KS from japanator, during Ero-week.

RinxKenji forever~ Rin shall succumb to Kenji's impressive intelligence, and Rin shall make him walk the straight path to victory.
my evidence to this. http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3044 :)

Rin > Hanako > Shizune > Lilly > Kenji > Emi

Post by Guest »

Does this mean I'll have to put all my other gaming endeavors on hold when this game comes out?

I think that's a yes.! =D
Nizzy

Post by Nizzy »

*is madly in love with Rin and therefore not able to find any words to form a sentence that would have even just any kind of sense in any language known to man*
Csihar

Post by Csihar »

Poghorn wrote:
What does it look like?
Char-broiled love.
"I don't care," said Pierre, "I'm from France."

Now in handy DeviantArt form.

Kibibit

Post by Kibibit »

Rohalmen509 wrote:H I G H _ F I V E ! !
http://shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/image/1001.jpg
Oh god that's disgustingl-HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG
Last edited by Silentcook on Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: DON'T quote images that were just posted, people...
can't be bothered to log in

Post by can't be bothered to log in »

Guest000 wrote:When she writes, she uses both of her stubs to hold a pencil to write
hnnnggggggg-
I'm not sure how she goes to the bathroom though to be honest. I just know she CAN and DOES go by herself because whenever we hang out, like at the mall or in restaurants, she'll use the restroom by herself.
You should ask her. Maybe she'll show you.

hint hint
moonpalace

Post by moonpalace »

Ahh Poghorn beat me to it. I was going to ask "How? Are you a psychic?"

Anyway thanks for the update. I won't have the restraint to save Rin till last though.

So once Shizune's path direction is finished, there'll be beta testing for some time and then it'll be released? Hope you don't mind me asking.
Guest Poster

Post by Guest Poster »

Shizune's, Lilly's and Emi's art still have to be completed, unless that already happened quietly behind the scenes. Then probably some alpha and beta testing. I suspect a 2011 release would be a close call, though I could live with the game coming out in early 2012. I prefer a well-tested project over a game that was rushed to meet a superficial deadline.