Rin's Path Direction Complete

Comment on and discuss blog posts in here. One thread per post.
scott1and

Re: Rin's Path Direction Complete

Post by scott1and »

fischer22 wrote:My prediction is KS will be like an early Christmas gift, coming out around December 15th. (I hope they are already beta testing the finished routes).
That seems like a good date, then again, its easier said than done. I wonder about the beta testing though, could they do that?
Mercutio

Post by Mercutio »

scott1and wrote:
fischer22 wrote:My prediction is KS will be like an early Christmas gift, coming out around December 15th. (I hope they are already beta testing the finished routes).
That seems like a good date, then again, its easier said than done. I wonder about the beta testing though, could they do that?
I said it somewhere else on the board (who knows, maybe it was in this thread) that I think they can beta-test the routes for each girl separately, 'cause they probably don't interfere with each other. like, something you do in Hanako's route wouldn't affect something happening in Rin's route, 'cause you can't get them both. (except in dreams.) I'm really, really hoping that I'm right, so that we can get KS not too long after Shizune's route is one.

but of course, I know fuck all about making VNs, so don't take my word for it. :mrgreen:
"There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion." - Sir Francis Bacon

Emi = Hanako > Lilly > Rin >>>>>>> Shizune
amazing how preference changes now that the game's actually out.
Akira/Hanako for the win. Meiko/Nurse for even more win. Miki/Misha for win that goes BEYOND THE IMPOSSIBLE.
Guest.14

Post by Guest.14 »

Polydunami wrote:
Guest11.11.11 wrote:Really sorry guys... but the game will not comes in this year.
Is this official or just a matter of opinion?
After Comiket-Comitias convention, here in Japan is much more then a simple rumor
Silentcook
Carelessly Cooking You

Post by Silentcook »

Funnily enough, the IP of the previous post is Italian, though. :mrgreen:
Shattering your dreams since '94. I also fought COVID in '20 and '21, and all I got was this lousy forum sig.

fischer22

Post by fischer22 »

Funnily enough, the IP of the previous post is Italian, though. :mrgreen:
Ha ha ha! PWNED!
Brogurt

Post by Brogurt »

fischer22 wrote: Ha ha ha! PWNED!
I wouldn't be so quick to make a call like that if I were you. I have yet to actually find any proxies that have been banned from these forums, probably due to the low traffic and the nature of these forums being a haven where people can discuss moe cripple girls. That's not something you'd generally need a banlist for.

Point is, proxies could let a person in Japan post from an IP in Italy, and that may be necessary depending on the conditions. It could be due to networks, ISPs, politics, or some combination of the above. But that doesn't mean rumors should have too much heed paid to them.
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Even so, that doesn't explain why someone from Japan should have intimate knowledge about the release date.
As far as I know, no one from the dev-team has even been to Comiket this year. The KS booth there was hosted by the Japanese translation team, and while they might have speculated they have no more knowledge about the release date than any of us.
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Leotrak

Post by Leotrak »

Well, the release date was always "it's done when it's done"... :P And while the devs were/are definitely aiming for a 2011 release, I'm not gonna hold it against them if they don't succeed at that.

Srsly, we've waited this long. What's a little longer? :)
"ice-cream-flavoured ice-cream" -Rin
"oh moe is me" -me
Numbered Days, my first piece of fanfic
Leotrak's Library, my other depository of written stuffs
Before: Hanako>/=Emi>Rin>Lilly>Shizune
After: Emi>Rin>Hanako>Lilly>>>>>>>>>>>Shizune
G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

Well, the Japanese version of the game is likely looking at a release sometime next year. It's a fan translation, so they have as much access to the game as us commoners. They can't even start working until it's released in English first.
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.
Green

Post by Green »

Anyone who lurks the IRC channel would know that the Shizune path is pretty much finished now, so a release this year is almost certain.
Rohalmen509

Post by Rohalmen509 »

Green wrote:Anyone who lurks the IRC channel would know that the Shizune path is pretty much finished now, so a release this year is almost certain.
Even if they take a month and a half, it'll be released before New Years. :D
I found out about KS from japanator, during Ero-week.

RinxKenji forever~ Rin shall succumb to Kenji's impressive intelligence, and Rin shall make him walk the straight path to victory.
my evidence to this. http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3044 :)

Rin > Hanako > Shizune > Lilly > Kenji > Emi